Final

Competition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t understand how she can love them more than me!” Momo paces back and forth in front of the door leading to the big bedroom. It’s taking all of Momo not to march in and give them a piece of mind. Momo is not really a fighter, but if there’s something that comes between her and what she loves she’s not afraid to throw some hands.

 

“Just do it, Momo! She isn’t home. Go in there and tell them off.” Momo says psyching herself up. She’s standing in front of the door hopping up and down and shaking her first at her side as if she’s ready to enter a boxing match.

 

Momo gains the courage to open the door and automatically finds who she’s looking for.

 

“YOU!” She points and shouts. “Since day one she’s always been fond of you! What makes you so special? I bet it’s that goofy smile you have! Out of all of them why do you get to sleep next to her and cuddle with her? That should be me!”

 

Momo is about to physically attack when she spots the others. “And you! Just cause you need a lot of care and attention you think you’re better than me? Where’s my care and attention? I need it just as much as you!”

 

“Oh and let me not forget about you! Your big eyes and warmth doesn’t fool me! Just cause you feel like home doesn’t mean you are! I’m her home. You’re not fooling anyone just cause you’re so squishy either! I’m squishy too! She should be squishing my cheeks and not yours!”

 

Momo can’t take it anymore. She said what she needed to say, but it wasn’t enough. She was on a rampage now. She began throwing things. Taking them in her hands and squeezing them as tight as she could.

 

“Why doesn’t she love me as much as she loves you?” Momo starts to cry. She’s tired never getting back the love and affection she gives to her. “Just once, let me have my moment.” She breaks down on the ground.

 

Just then 3 of the 4 owners of the room are standing in the doorway not sure what to do. They’ve seen Momo upset, but never this upset that she’s basically causing havoc in their room.

 

“Hey guys.” Mina arrives behind them. Her roommates turn to her and give her an apologetic look. “Why? What happened?” Mina asks and the three step aside showing Mina the aftermath of their room.

 

Mina gasps seeing her girlfriend kneeling in the middle of her room strangling one of her many plushies. “Momo?” Mina slowly walks into the room. “Momoring?” She tries again to grab her girlfriend’s attention. The other three decided to give the two some space and close the door once Mina is inside the room. The door clicks and that breaks whatever trance Momo is in causing her to look at the door and then finding Mina looking at her with sad eyes.

 

“Mina?” Momo drops whatever plushie she ahs in her hands on the floor and walks closer to Mina. “Mitang, I’m so sorry!” Momo apologizes. She knows what she did was stupid, coming into her girlfriends room yelling at her plushies and then proceeding to beat them up and making a mess.

 

Mina meets Momo half way and wipes the remaining tears on her face. “Momo, why were you beating up my plushies?” Mina asks.

 

“It’s stupid.” Momo answers.

“It doesn’t seem stupid seeing as my room looks like a tornado hit it.” Mina states. “So please tell me what’s wrong. What did I do to make you do this?” She asks.

 

“You’re going to laugh when I tell you.” Momo says. She’s trying her best not to let any more tears fall and regain her breathing.
“I promise not to laugh.” Mina reassures her rubbing her hands up and down Momo’s arms hoping it will sooth the older girl.

 

“I was jealous.” Momo answers.
“Jealous?” Mina tries

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter