Day Three.

Heechul's "Brilliant" Idea. [HanChul shortfic]

 

Day three:

 

"Okay, that's it." Heechul boomed as he once again barged in to my room. I glanced at him over the screen of my laptop. "If you don't write me this love song, then I'll leave you."

 

"Don't be so ridiculous, Heechul-ah." I replied, not really wanting to deal with a diva fit right now.

 

"I'll do it! I don't want to be with someone who doesn't love me. And I think if you really loved me you'd do this simple little thing for me!" 

 

This guy…

 

"Look, i've been saying this from the start, and i'll say it again today. I'm not writing you a love song. You know I love you, so don't dare say otherwise. I shouldn't have to write you some silly song just to prove my feelings for you. If you don't understand how I truly feel about you by now, then there's something very wrong."

 

Heechul sat next to me, his look became with a mixture of a glare and a pout. "I need a love song. It's bad enough you won't write one for me, but to make things worse you wouldn't even consider doing this for me…"

 

"Don't be like this. Do you see how hard you're making things? This is probably the first time I've ever said no to doing something for you, Chul-ah. What's so hard about accepting that this just isn't something i'm going to do? Can't you cut me a break this one time?"

 

"If I really meant something to you this would be easy; you would say yes and just write it. Then I wouldn't have to cut you a break-" the elder began to reply.

 

"That's enough." I growled. His immature fits, pouting, sulking and whining I can deal with, but I would not listen to him claim I was so uncaring. "I'm not going to sit here and defend the love I feel for you. If you truly think I don't love you or if you're really having doubts then just break up with me."

 

"Fine." he snapped. "I'll just be going then." With that, the diva stormed out of the room.

 

A few minutes went by and I sat staring at the door. Did that just happen? I thought. My mind went blank as the last few minutes began to repeat in my mind. It hurt as time passed; Heechul was not coming back. Though, I knew things weren't really over for us, not for something like this. I knew this was just another demand from my princess. It wasn't a real argument, but this still hurt. 

 

Am I the one being difficult? 

 

…Is a love song so much to be asking for?

 

Bit by bit I tried to weigh our the pros and cons of my current situation. 

 

Pros:

  1. Heechul would be happy. Which is the one thing I will always wish for him.
  2. The drama he's been creating would finally be over.
  3. I guess, in a way, it could bring us closer to each other.
  4. Thus a stronger relationship?

 

But really, how long would that last before he came up with some other crazy idea…

 

Cons:

  1. I really shouldn't have to write some song to prove how I feel.
  2. I'd be giving in to something I really don't want to do. 
  3. It would just add fuel to his diva-side.
  4. Therefore, Heechul would probably gloat for days, which might be just as bad as the sulking…

 

"Aish!" I cried, falling back against my pillows.

 

This was going no where.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So, i'm not going to lie, I still feel really unsure about the last chapter.

Hm... What did you guys think?

Fail-? >_<

 

Anyways, hope you guys like this one. 

One more left! What will Hannie do?