Chapter 2

Hidden | NCT Jisung

Jisung entered his house with all the lights off and tried to sneak around and trying not to wake up his parents.

He quietly tip-toed to the bathroom and he brushed his teeth while changing into Pajamas and then tip-toeing to his room and placing his phone on the charger and falling on his bed.

He then got curious of what the time is "Holy, It's 2 in the morning!" he thought and then closed his eyes falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He woke up and sighed getting out of bed to get done with his morning routine

He ate his breakfast, brushed his teeth and changed in his clothes and walked out the door past his Mom and dad arguing... Again

He popped his earbuds in and walked to school again... secretly dancing until he saw his Hyungs sitting on the stairs of the school.

He smiled and walked over to them "Hey Hyungs" he said as he was happy to see his friends but their bubbly and happy smiles weren't on there faces anymore.

"Jisung..." said Mark hesitating and having Jisung confused "Our parents... are all moving away," said Mark really nervous as he was trying not to hurt Jisung.

"Wait... what why?" Jisung asked "Our Parent's think You'll turn into your father and they don't want us hanging out with you anymore" Said Chenle as he pouted 

"You know I won't-" "Yes but are Parent's think entirely differently... I'm Sorry Jisung maybe we can meet in the future and hang out like we used to" said Renjun and they all got up leaving that school.

"Wait you guys are not going to school?" Jisung asked "Not today," said Jaemin as you can tell they all are sad.

"Now I'm going to be lonely" Jisung mumbled to himself and walked into the school ready to get this day done and go home.

[Time Skip~]

Jisung left the school building and sighed "I don't want to go home but I have no-where else to go so I might as well and just play video games in my room" he thought as he was walking back to his house.

He opened the door and walked to his room ignoring his parents fighting...again

He threw his book bag on the ground and fell on his bed and sighed deeply, He sat up and grabbed his controller and his game station and started to play video games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 mountain dews in

 6 bathroom breaks in

It's the weekend 

and It's 1 in the morning 

Jisung was still playing his games until a knock at his window scared him, he got up and walked over to the window hesitantly and lifted up the curtain to see that girl.

 He opened up the window "what are you doing it's cold outside" he scolded her but she just showed her eye smiled at him as he couldn't see her smile because of the mask she's wearing.

She held out her hand for him and he took it, she pulled him towards the window and help him up.

As soon as he stood up she took his hand and walked up on the top of the roof and she sat down and patted the part of roof beside her " Sit " she said and he did right beside her.

"So can you explain more about that Goddes princess thing," he asked "Sure, uh... So anyways since My dad died and my Mom getting older and needing me to step up and be the Queen but there's one thing which is the reason why I'm here" she said

"What is it?" He asked "Well apparently I need to find a mate or a lover whatever it's called," she said "Oh, how old are you?" he asked " 16 why?" she said and Jisung looked shocked.

"Maybe I'm your supposed 'mate' " he said joking at her "What if you are?" she asked looking at him and they stared into each other's eyes.

"Anyways, since you don't have a name let's make you up a name," Jisung said breaking eye contact and blushing.

"Okay then," she said still looking at him "So what do you want your name to be from?" he asked "What do you mean?" she asked.

"I know you not all familiar with this planet and people but... I'm talking about like Japan, China, Korea, Thailand, or The USA" said Jisung

"Oh... maybe Japan, Japan sounds interesting," she said and Jisung pulled out his phone and looked on websites.

"Here look through the names and tell me when you see one that you like," he said and handed her his phone and she looked through the names.

"This one," she said and pointed to a name "Koharu, " said Jisung "Yeah I like that name," she said and show him her eye smile.

"Oh my lord! she's so cute~" he thought and he was staring at her "Is it okay if I ask some questions about you?" he asked

"Sure go ahead," said Koharu "Why do you always wear a mask and have our hair cover your left eye all the time?" he asked "I don't really want to answer that," she said "it's alright if you don't want to," he said

"Okay ask me another question," she said "Okay what about your dad? you did not talk about him yesterday" he said.

"Okay... my dad left the family to go with another planet Queen and now he wants war with our planet but my mom is getting weaker as her health is failing and I have to take apart of the throne but like I said earlier I have to find a mate before I can," she said

"Oh wow," he said "and is there anything going on here... I feel a different atmosphere than before," she said.

"What do you mean?" he asked " I don't know how to explain it... it just feels different," she said "Oh... well I don't know anything else to ask so what do you want to do?" he asked

"Let's watch the stars," she said and laid down beside Jisung and he laid down too, She rested her head on his chest and watched the stars.

Jisung's heartbeat was faster than ever and his face flushed red "Why am I like this...?" he asked himself in his mind.

Soon enough his eyes felt too tired to stay open and he fell asleep

[To be continued~]