1. At The Wrong Time

When You're Sober - Jeongcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡  "We fall for each other at the wrong time" ♡

"Cheol, you need to be faster than that." Mingyu laughed while the older boy tried to catch his breath.

"Not all of us has legs for days." Hansol spoke up while drinking from his water bottle.

"Yeah." He breathed fastly.

"Well I was blessed I guess. But still. You used to be faster than me Coups. What happened." He walked next to the man.

"I got out from my shape okay? Also who goes for a run at 7 pm?" He looked at his watch.

"Us." Hansol said with pressure, and Seungcheol came to his senses. It was Mingyu's birthday today and the others were getting the dorm ready.

"We are stupid as ." He sat down on the ground.

"True." Mingyu laughed. 

"Seungkwan is calling." He walked away and got the call.

"It's so strange to be on a break to be honest." Mingyu sat next to Seungcheol.

"Yeah. It's just so relaxing." 

"You are still stressed. What's the problem?"

"Chan you can't drink that." Suddenly they heard a voice. 

"Jeonghan! Chan!" Mingyu shouted and they both looked like they saw a ghost. They started whispering to each other probably something like "the is this giant doing here."

"Oh hello guys." Jeonghan waved. That was Seungcheol's problem.

"Hello. What is the champagne for?" Mingyu said, already knowing its for his birthday.

"I am an adult being I can drink all I want." Chan said trying to save things.

"Yeah. And what is Jeonghan doing? Babysitting you?" He mocked him.

" off Mingyu." He stick his tounge out childishly.

"It's my birthday. Respect me." He laughed.

"Okay so Mingyu. Let's go." Hansol walked there.

"Where?" He stood up.

"To the dorm? What do you think? Sweden?" He asked back.

"Why so rude." He pouted and Chan put his arms on his back.

"We love you Mingyu. Even if you are dumb." He laughed with Hansol.

"Uhm, Cheol? Stand up?" Jeonghan walked close to him.

"Yeah." He stood up facing Jeonghan. His heart already beating two times faster, feeling the butterflies being alive, and an urge to kiss him right there.

"Will you drink too?" Jeonghan asked while showing the bottles.

"Probably no. I am not in the mood." He shrugged.

"Ah okay. But it's not as fun without you." He took his hand and locked them together while giving one of the bottles to Seungcheol.

"Sorry." He mumbled. Why does he hold his hand? When he is straight and not interested in Seungcheol anyways. When the cameras come up he acts so cold towards him. He acts annoyed. What changes these times? 

"Let's go?" He shook their hands to wake the boy up from thinking.

*

"Happy birthday to you." They all sang, as Mingyu blew the candles out.

"What did you wish for?" Soonyoung asked.

"I won't tell." He sat back as Jisoo cut the cake to pieces.

"Can we eat it already?" Jeonghan took one with his hands almost falling. He was already gone after he drank half of the bottles.

"Jeonghan don't be so gross, oh my gosh." Jisoo complained and tried to help the poor boy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter