If Only...

Marrying a Kingka
I quickly walked to the room. "What in the world did I do?" I thought to myself. Onew opened the door and I flew to the bed and faked that I was asleep. I closed my eyes. I overheard some things. "If only..." Onew said lowly. "If only what?" I thought. I heard the bathroom door close and I flew up. I thought to my head. "Hm..What is he thinking?...Might as well fall asleep..." I thought. I laid down and fell asleep.

***********Third person View*******

The bathroom door opened. Onew walked to Yerin and kissed her on her head. "If only you knew that I have to go to America after the day I graduate and leave for a concert..." Onew whispered and touched Yerin's hair.

*********Back to Yerin's POV and Graduation day****

I woke up yawning. I couldn't believe I was graduating school! I stood up and stretched. I realized Onew wasn't here. I looked around the room. "Onew?" I said. I looked in the walk-in closet, in the bathroom, under the bed and couch, and under the blanket. "Where is he?!" I said. I closed the bedroom door and saw Taeyeon walk by. "Hey, where's Onew?" I asked. "Why do you want to knowwww?" Taeyeon said giving those smiles. "Yah! It's not what you think" I said. "Well anyways, I didn't see him. I'm sure he went to school already" Taeyeon said. "Ah okay" I said. "Where are you going?" She asked. "To school of course!" I said getting my backpack and left to school.

********At School**********

I walked to school and looked for Hegin. I spotted her. We were in our graduation clothes. "Hey Hegin!" I ran to her. "Hey Yerin!~" She said and smiled. "So where's the husband of yours?" She asked. "I don't know.. Oh there he is! Acting all..ugh..So called "Cool"" I said with a cold voice. I sat down on the same row as Hegin. We got up and got our diploma. After walking out of the graduation room, I left outside. I couldn't believe it was dark already. I saw my parents and my in-laws and I was going to go to them but suddenly, I got crowded with guys.

"Yerin-ah! Here I bought this for you!" "Yerin-ah! Saranghae!!" "Yerin-ah!This is for you!! Saranghae!I'm your fan!"

I was confused and looked around. I was totally crowded with guys and my hands were full of flowers and presents. I looked at the other side where Onew was at. Girls surrounded him too and he saw me being surrounded by boys also. "Man! So this is how he feels eh?!" I thought. "Uh....thank you...thank you.." I said accepting the flowers. I dropped my cellphone and went down to pick it up.

***Onew's POV***

-after getting out of the graduation room- I walked outside and saw Yerin on the other side. She suddenly got crowded with boys. "Ya..." Suddenly girls started to surround me also. I couldn't get to her. "KYA! Onew oppa! Marry me instead of that wife of yours!"

"Omg Onew oppa!! Saraghae! Accept this!"

"Ah..kasamanida...kasamanida.." I said accepting the presents. I suddenly saw Yerin go down. "Did she get hurt again?!" I thought. I dropped my things, everything on my hands and went to Yerin's side. "YAH MOVE!" I said.

****Back to Yerin's POV****

I stood up getting my phone. "Thank goodness it didn't break" I said and looked up and saw Onew as I looked up. "Y-You were alright?!" Onew said looking at me. "Yeah..why?" I said wondering. "Aish..." He said and sighed. "At..least you're safe" He said patting my head. "Are you alright?!" My parents said running to me. "Yeah" I said and looked up. I sat like those 1st graders, waiting for the teacher to read the book. We were all crowded in a circle by boys and girls, let's just say, Fans. "Let's go" Onew said and took his right arm out to help me get up. "I'm oka--" Onew's eyes pointed to the fans which meant "Acting time". "Oh..I bet he was acting all the time again..I almost fell for him...again" I thought and grabbed his hand and stood up.

After receiving, what felt like, millions of flowers from my "Fans?" I laid down on the bench, exhausted. Another guy came up to me. "Another one?" I thought and stood up. "Yes?Thank you" I said and bowed. "Yah! It's me!" the guy answered. "Who?" I said looking at him. "Joon?!" I almost yelled. "Shh!" He said hushing me. "Where's Onew and your parents?" He asked. "Nah, they went home early." I said. "Why are you here then?" He asked. "I'm just resting here and waiting for Hegin to get her bag so we can go play, and Onew couldn't come because he said he had to do something" I said. "Ah.." Joon said. He fixed his hat. "Well.. since I'm here, is it okay if I go?" He asked. "Of course!" I said. "Ah..Here you are ma'am" Joon said and took out the flowers. It was upside down. "Uh..." He smiled. I laughed. "Thanks" I said. "Well what do you want to do?" Joon asked and sat down next to me. "I don't know.." I said. I looked to the right and saw Onew standing looking at us.

----------------------------------------------------