Chapter 2

...only that matters...

   

"Goood moorning Yong Junhyung!!! It is time to get ready for today's exercises." Junhyung blinks a few times. He hates this voice.

"Go away, noona" Junhyung says grumpy.

"Ohh come on! Without physical exercises for your shoulder and lungs you wont be able to dance the breath-dance of soom" the nurse, So-ra, starts to dance.

"Better stop. You "

"Yay!!! Get up now you little... Joker-called ...Idiotpig!!" noona stutters.

Junhyung slowly turns around "What did you call me?" sudden pain makes Junhyung yelp.

"Be careful!" So-ra runs to Junhyung only to get rejected.

"I'm fine..." he slowly sits up and then stands up.

"How can you be fine Yong-ah? Huh?" A loud deep voice interrupts. 

Junhyung keeps silent.

"You are bad injuried. Nothing you can ignore. Your rips are broken... wait nearly the whole ribcage. Not to forget your shoulder and the injuries of you liver and lungs." Dr. Kim Joon-guk says standing at the door frame.

"Yes doctor-ssi."

 

__________________________

"Junhyung-ah. I'm in love...."

"Thats great! how is the lucky?"

"I think i get rejected"

"You never know if you don't tell your feelings. May i help you?"

"You have to take care that the person loves me back."

"If i could i would. I would do everything to make you happy."

"Are you in love, hyung?"

"Kind of.. Yes"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Did you confess?"

"No, not yet."

"Why didn't you confess?"

"I think the person my heart belongs to, isn't ready to accept my love, yet. I have to wait."

"Why not ready?"

" Yoseob, who is it? I try to couple you. With your personality you can make everyone fall in love with you."

"Sure?"

"Yes.."

"Yong Junhyung-ah. I'm in love with you."

"..."

"..."

"I think couple you with the person you love, will be easy for me."

"Huh?"

Junhyung leaned over and kissed Yoseob

"Yang Yoseob. I love you ,too"

_________________________________ 

 

  

"I've heard your nights are difficult?" Doctor Kim askes Junhyung during their appointment.

"Could be better... but there are not so many differences.. I'm used to lack of sleep." Junhyung tries to sound causually. The truth is, that he can barly sleep at night and it kills him. Nightmares. Nightmares so real like the incident.

"I order you to go to Doctor Yeung. She is a very good psychological therap..."

"Never! I'm fine. There is no nee.."

"Don't ever think of interrupting me again. Understood!!!" now the doctor is angry.

"You have nightmares. You wake up screaming and almost crying. And you tell me not to worry!! You've got beaten down and even stabbed with a knife! You got attacked. There is no way you are fine! You are going to Doctor Yeung. Without complain!"

Junhyung walks through the hallway. He refruses to talk with someone. The most important thing is, that Yoseob don't remember. He goes to the nurseoffice and askes for a call home. He diales the number of Beasts manager.

"yeoboseyo?"

"Annyeong haseyo. Manager-hyung. It's Junhyung..."

"Ahh Junhyung-sshi. I've planed to visit you tomorrow.. Do you need something from the dorm?"

"Ani... I just wanted to know howYoseob is doing? Does he remember?"

His manager can hear the worried tone of the rapper.

"Don't worry about him. He is all cheery... like always. He asked a few times about you. But it doesn't seem that he remembered."

"Did any of the other members said something about Yoseobs sleep? Any nightmares? or Insomnia?" Junhyung knows that is the worst. Replaying every moment of the attack.

"I've asked Doojoon but he said Yoseob is ok. No unusual behaviour. Why do you ask? Do you have nightmares?"

"Uh nothing to waste time thinking about it. Just watch over Yoseob.. and please tell the other members. It is better if he doesn't remember."

"Okay. I take care." the manager knows it is better not to ask. Junhyung won't tell him anyway.

After thanking the nurses for letting him call, he walks slowly to his room.  

"I have to do what the docter ordered me, otherwise he will never let me out of this hospital" Junhyung mumbles.