Chapter 1

...only that matters...

 

'Watch out!!' Junhyung wakes up panting heavy and sweating.

Again this nightmare, like every night since that fateful day.

"Oh gosh, why do i keep dreaming this... I hope Yoseob doesn´t dream this, too."

It is still dark, he checks the clock. '4.a.m.... aish i only slept two hours..'

He tries to sit up only to remember the reason for staying in a hopital. A sharp pain goes through his whole body.

"Ahh " Junhyung curses.

After a few minutes he stands up and walks slowly to the bathroom.

'I hope Yoseob never remembers....'


 


 

*flashback*

 

"Hyung..." Yoseob crawled silently into his hyungs bunk.

"Hyuuuuung" he poked the Jokers puffy cheeks.

No reaction

Another poke.... nothing.

"Hmpfh" Yoseob rolled over to lay on top of Junhyung.

Junhyung blinked a few times before open an eye completly.

He ignored the little boy lying on him and reached out to check the time on his phone.

"Are you crazy?!?!  It is 2a....." Junhyung hadn't the chance to finish his sentence.

Yoseob stopped him from being too loud with pressing their lips together. Soon Junhyung realized that his lover kissed him. He threw his arms around the youngers waist to deepen the kiss.

"Hyung.. " Yoseob broke the kiss for air.

"I love this way to be woken up. You have to do it more often..." Junhyung whispered and tried to kiss him again.

"Hyung.. can we go to the convience store? Please. " Aeygo-face activated.

"Now?"

"Pleaaassseee....."

"What do i get?"

"Huh?" Yoseob didn't understand what Junyhung wanted.

"You need to pay me for stand up at this hour and go out.." Junhyung explained. The younger found a solution fast. " Hmm how about.. " He closed the gap between their lips and started to kiss him again.

"Good payment" Junhyung managed to mumble into Yoseobs lips.

After their lips seperated Junhyung let out a sigh.

"Ok, get dressed" Yoseob smiled happily pecked his lovers lips once more and stood up to get dressed.


 

It was freezing cold outside. Yoseob was dressed warmly with a big scarf, a parker, a hoodie over his head. But he shivered when the cold breeze blew against him. Junhyung undid his scarf to put it around Yoseobs neck.

"But hyung you gonna catch a cold if you ..."  Yoseob moved his hands up to prevent Junhyung to put the scarf on.

"Yay don't struggle! You are freezing! You whole body shiveres."

"But.."

"No buts. Who is the older one, huh? Listen to your hyung."

Yoseob grabbed Junhyungs face with both hands, mumbled a 'thankyou' and kissed him again.

"I love you.." Yoseob closed his eyes and hugged his hyung tight. Junhyung slung his arms around the smaller.

"Hey shortie. Why are we going to the store?" They released eachother.

"I woke up with a growling stomach. I was hungry and there was no food in the dorm... so i thought maybe my lovely boyfriend would go wit... Yay what do you mean shortie?!?!" Yoseob slapped his arm playfully while pouting.

"How about nan and Kimchi-soup? Just over the corner is a nice little restaurant 24/7 open." Junhyung giggled by the pout but decided to drop the topic.

"Sounds delicious." Yoseob said with a watery mouth.

"And later some cake or other sweets?" Junhyung knew how to make his dong-seng happy. Yoseob was really thankful.

"Yeah! Yummy food!" The younger jumped around Junhyung and pulled him towards the shop.

Suddenly Junhyung stopped apruptly.

Yoseob turned around. "Whats up?" Yoseob asked worried.

"There something i have to do before eating.." Junhyung pushed Yoseob against a wall and started to kiss him passionatly.

They had to break the kiss to catch air.

"You called me boyfriend for the first time. You kissed me in puplic .. okay i know, here is oneone except of us, but it made me really happy." The Joker whispered with a husky voice. Yoseob blushed hardly.

"I'm sorry. I know you want to tell everyone but .. " A finger on Yoseobs lips stopped him talking.

"It is okay. I will wait until you are ready. Please don't rush yourself.... But, this kiss had to be done. I really love you with my whole heart. Please never forget that. Understand?"

"I promise. I love you sooo much." Yoseob smiled.

"Ok, let's eat." Junhyung said with a smile.

They walked to the restaurant holding hands.

 

*flashback end*