Part 4

At Times

At his studio, Junho sits restlessly. He now knows his true feeling for Kei. He loves her. But does she have a mutual feeling for him too? Besides, what about that damn promise? How do I explain it to the hyungs? Do I have to tell them? I don’t want to ruin our friendship, I don’t want to jeopardize 2PM with my stupid act. Those train of thoughts become a burden now. Junho scratches his not itchy head feeling so frustrated.

‘Young, come to studio. Now. And take Chansung with you’ Before Wooyoung can complain, Junho ends the call.

It’s 2 a.m when the three of them sitting at studio’s lounge. Nobody’s there at this hour.

‘You better tell me it’s really important or I’ll leave this place right now’ Wooyung threats Junho with his sleepy eyes. Poor Wooyoung. He just came back from Japan for photoshoot this afternoon then went straight to Nichkhun’s house. And now, he’s stranded at JYP’s studio.

‘I think I love her.’ Junho says almost whispering.

‘Say what?’ Wooyoung wants to make it sure.

‘I think I love Kei’

‘Daebak!’ Wooyoung sounds amazed.

‘You think or you are sure that you love her?’ This time Chansung joins the conversation.

‘What’s the difference?’ Oh…stupid Junho.

‘Think is not 100% yet’

‘Uhm yeah…I love her’ Junho answers with his red ears. He can feel that his face is getting hot. Then he sees Wooyoung hands 50 bucks to Chansung. ‘What’s that?’

‘Just a small bet. Wooyoung said that you won’t dare to confess your feeling even to us and I won’

‘You guys!’ Junho screams frustrating.

‘So, will you let her know?’ Wooyoung ignores him.

‘I don’t know. That promise keeps freaking me out’ Junho anwers and the three become silent.

With comeback schedule is coming at their door, both Chansung and Wooyoung know that Junho has to be on his track. Though Junho is not really easy to get distracted especially during big event like this, they still need to ensure that his feeling for Kei won’t be bothersome.

‘If you’re sure about your feeling, then let her know. We can discuss about our promise and I’m sure hyungs will understand. Me and Wooyoung will support you. Just be ready with her answer’ Chansung shares his opinion. It’s true that sometimes Chansung is more mature than the rest.

‘What if…’

‘No what if, Junho. And we’re leaving. I need to catch my sleep’ Chansung cuts Junho boldly and steps out the door followed by Wooyoung.

Junho rests his head on the table. He wants to scream out loud but what for? Love is so complicated. Or is it just me?