♥ seven ♥

♥ my krazie noona ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥♥ my krazie noona ♥♥

The dinner goes by like a dream. I’m not sure if I was presence with him. And I’m not entirely sure what did I ate during the dinner course. As I recalled that I did not talk much but just dreamily watching him during the whole time. I cursed myself for acting foolish that resulted with his unexpected reaction.

Am I angry with his action?

I don’t know.

Am I embarrass by his action?

I don’t know.

Am I falling for him?

I pretty sure I might regret with my answer.

We only knew each other not more than 24 hours and we have behaved as if we have been friend like forever. I know I do not behave this intimate with any of my exes! I was well behaved with certainty of dignified with all my exes. Definitely we do not kiss in front of the restaurant maître D who might be reporting what he has seen to one of the Chaebol appa’! Let alone you won’t find me staying a night in their apartment or chase each other around the kitchen which ends up with us in a vulnerable position!

Ottoke! Ottoke! Ottoke!

What should I do with him?!

“What are you thinking now, Soo-yah?” I frowned. His gentle voice reaching my ears and it caused a strange reaction to my heart. Why can’t he just be silent while I drive the car to our next destination?

“Soo-yah…” I could literally felt him moving closer to my driving seat. What’s next? His hand in mine again?

I turns to him giving him my utmost sweet face: “I was just thinking over the fact that I had come across about you.”

“And what is that?”

“Suga oppa said that you could not bring yourself to talk to girls on your own. But that’s not what I’m witnessing here.”

“Well, only for the one that I really like…”

“Ahhh…which mean you don’t like me…thanks for clarification! THAT’s a relieve!!” I cringed, not sure why.

“BUT that does not work on you!”

“Why so!? You have no hint of shyness or whatsoever for me!”

“I don’t know what’s the reason might be but it felt just so with you. I feel more confidence and alive!”

Why does I felt myself glowing hearing that?

“Should I reward you with a gold star?” My mind zoom in to that someone. Someone who might get hurt by this revelation.

Jungkook sniggered. “You should accept the fact that we will end up as a couple.”

“It is something that we should joke about, Jungkook-sshi. I may be dubbed as a crazy noona but I won’t take it lightly for something that might be hurtful for me.”

“Pull over, Soo-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter