I Love You

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BONUS CHAPTER

3 years later…

Morning sunlight streaked trough the gaps between the two curtains, illuminating the dark room where a person lies peacefully on the massive king sized bed. Feeling disturbed by the light, he grunted as he to his stomach, as he tried to drift back to sleep, hand reaching to his side to a specific someone only to grasp on to nothing but the cold sheets.

Shooting his head up, squinting his sleepy eyes to his side, confirming the emptiness at his right side. Groaning in disappointment. He had wished to wake up next to her but she beat him up, yet again.

Then, a sweet smell diffused into the air and filled in the room, making his stomach growled in hunger. He smiled, she hasn’t left yet. Quickly get onto his feet as he reached for the nearest piece of clothing to hide his skin over and walked outside the room to the source of the smell.

Leaning over the kitchen bar counter, crossing his arms over his bared firm chest, entranced by the sight behold in front of him who is oblivious to his presence. Focusing in her current task, which is preventing her fluffy pancakes from getting burnt while squeezing fresh oranges for the classic breakfast of a glass of orange juice.

She was absolutely breath taking garmenting with only a white shirt, his white shirt, hiding the treasure underneath that any men would salivate over. Her morning hair though she always felt embarrassed saying that it looks worse than a bird nest, to him, she looks y as hell, especially now where her wild mane is especially wild, after their love last night.

The memories from last night had him shivers in delight, stirring the dormant demon within himself. He is glad that no man would have the privilege as he has. She is his as much as he is hers. His fallen angel, his vixen and the person who holds the most power over him especially his heart.

Like stalking over his prey, Park Jimin walk silently over the oblivious girl, turning the gas stove off as he wraps his arm over her smaller form. Startled by his sudden action, she drops the half orange and scream.

“Shhh… it’s just me love, calm down” he said, palming , keeping her scream to a minimal.

Peering over to her side, she sees the mischievous glint of his eyes close to hers.

Turning over she smacked his arm. “Yah Park Jimin, don’t do that you know I have a weak heart. How could you!” she cried. Even with her fierce exterior, Jennie Kim always had a soft tender heart. A cry-baby Jimin likes to call her but she is his cry-baby nonetheless, no one can change that.

Locking her hands above her heads as he pulled her closer to his body. Her tear streaked face faces him, her lush lips quiver as her eyes moist with tears looks at his accusingly.

“Mianhae Ninie” Pecking her lips softly, letting her hands go as he wraps his hands around her body, pulling her closer. It was never enough for him, he wants more of her, closer.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulls him closer. “If you’re so sorry, give me a proper apology” she pouted cutely at him.

Smirking, he pulled her into a proper kiss, one that would quench his hunger over Jennie Kim, the love of his life. Soon, the innocent kiss turned more p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter