wake up

She loves Her

The monitor keep on ringing the same tune since last week..

 

beeping non stop, keeping tiffany’s hopes in line..

 

she was on her knees like most of the night, praying for yuri’s recovery.. 

 

her famous eye smiles are now place with tired and swollen eyes..

 

effect of her non stop crying day by day..

 

" wake up baby.... i miss you... " tiffany holds her lovers hand tight before giving it a kiss..

 

" no one will separate us now baby... " tiffany smiled weakly as she stare at the newspaper on the coffee table with MR Kwon on the front cover..

 

" the beast have been captured... "

 

" wake up my dear prince... "

 

" and claim your price~ " tiffany chuckled a little while wiping off her tears..

 

only a light snore can be heard, making the older girl chuckle again before planting a kiss on her lover’s forehead..

 

"i was talking to myself just now huh?"

 

" aish.. yuri..."  tiffany let out a yawn and pulls the chair closer before sitting..

 

 she she lay her head next to yuri’s and played with her lover’s hair for a while...

 

" don’t leave me yuri.. jebal..."  she let out her tears and close her eyes tight..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany wokes up from a sudden touch she felt on her cheek..

 

her eyes are wide open once she see’s the person infront of her trying her best to smile.. 

 

" yuri??"  tiffany cannot believe what’s happening in front of her...

 

" baby?? You’re awake??? Praise to god!! I’ve miss you baby!!"  Tiffany hugs her lover tight while crying happily..

 

" fany ah.. " yuri call’s for her lover weakly as she holds her breath from the sudden tight hug.. 

 

" sorry baby.. i’m just..... baby.."  tiffany cannot find the right word as she was so surprised..

 

" i know baby... i miss you.... i love you so much.. " yuri smile as she run her finger on tiffany’s wet cheek..

 

" god!!! You’re bleeding!! " tiffany notice the red patern that appear from her lover’s clothe..

 

tiffany was about to leave and call for the nurse.. but yuri holds her instead..

 

" yah..  can’t i have a private moment with my lover for a while"

 

" I don’t want those nurses and doctor ruining our moment.. " yuri laugh weakly while kissing tiffany’s hand gently.. 

 

" i thought.. i’ve lost you.. " tiffany tears start to fall as she recalls seeing yuri bleeding badly..

 

" hey.. i’m here right?? Don’t cry.."  yuri kiss her wet cheeks and wipe the tears away..

 

yuri was about to kiss her on the lips before the nurse and doctor came running towards them..

 

" We heard the monitor beeping like crazy!" 

 

"Calm your hormones down will you?"  the nurses and doctor lay yuri back on bed making yuri chuckle weakly at the situation..

 

" i’m sorry doc.. i just miss her so much.. " yuri smile as she hold tiffany hand tight..

 

" i know you do miss kwon.. and i know she miss you too.. "

 

" but.. carefull on the skinship k? you're still recovering.."   the doctor teasing the young couple making both of them blush in response..

 

arraso.. don't worry.. we'll just do a lighter skinship for now then.. yuri smirk at her own statemnt before being picnh by her lover..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

;)