Harvestmoon?

My Ex-Crush?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEULGI POV

Bold Italics - Flashback

Normal Italics - Seulgi's thoughts

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Are we still going to watch a movie? Next showing is 7:20pm it's uhm. 6:00pm right now." Krystal asked.

 

"Let's just eat bingsu!" Joy shouted.


"Okay! Are we all in?" Yeri asked.


"Yah, bear. Did you hear what we said a while ago?"


"Oh? Are we still gonna watch a movie? Next showing is 7:20" I replied.


"Aish! We're already talking about eating bingsu. Yah, you've been out of your mind ever since we met that girl. What is happening with you?" Krystal obviously looking pissed shook me.


"I'm. . I'm sorry it's just that. . I haven't move on in what happened in the restroom. Guys, she's my idol in elementary okay I'm still in a daze. Can you please give me a few more minutes to recover?" I said my mind still blank.

"Tsk. Okay, but we're going to eat bingsu and that's final. Come on." She dragged me towards the bingsu place.

 

 

I should've spoken to her more. Aish. Why did I act like that in front of her? Aisssshhh.

 

"Yah! Bear! Are you listening??" Krystal shouted in my face.


"Huh? W-what?" I stuttered.


"Tsk. I hate you so much. You didn't even listen to what I am saying a while ago." Krystal sulked.


"Unnie, she's been talking to you non-stop but you are just staring at her with a blank face." Yerim nudge me.


"You've been thinking too much about your idol that you forgot your best friend here. You know she's very possessive to you and yet you still show her that others are more important than her." Joy whispered.

 

Why does it feel that I have a big fault? Can’t I just be quiet for a few minutes to reminisce. Aigoo. Ever since college this is always our issue. Krystal being so clingy. For goodness sake she even gets jealous of our own friends. Aigoo.


"Eo? I'm sorry Krystal-ah." I apologized again.

 

I tried to stay focused in what everyone is saying but then my mind still drifts to the one girl that I met a while ago.

 

What does she think of me?
Omo. Did she really remember me?
Omo. What if she remembers me as her stalker? Oh gosh. That's so embarrasing!

 

Flashback


3years ago
 

I was now late for my work and waiting for the train to come.
I saw her in the next train door.

We locked eyes on each other until I decided to look away because I'm too shy. She might think I'm following her or something. Both of us went inside the train.

I was trying to look for her inside but I cannot see her.
Maybe next time. . I'll see her again.


End of flashback

 

I knew we would meet again.

 


After eating bingsu and checking out the stalls, we decided to go home.

 

 

Again regret flooded my mind as I think of her.


Why did I cut our conversation short?


I should've asked her how she remembers me.


What if she tells me that she remembers my text? Omoooo! I'm cringing! But I think it's a good thing I didn't ask. I wouldn't want to be exposed infront of my friends.


Ughhh! But I should've spoken to her a little bit longer. Aissshhh! Babo yah!


Arasseo! The next time I saw her I'll initiate the conversation and get her number. For real! Aigooooo.


I smiled with determination. I think who ever sees me right now will think I'm crazy. But who cares? I'm in my own world now.

 

But didn't she have a boyfriend?

- It's not yet confirmed that it's her boyfriend right?


But what if he is?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter