☇ Life's Cheatsheet

Falling Grace ☇ Apply Open

❝i didn't sign up for this!❞

overview

If I had to describe this in brief words than, this is literally a slice of life with a little touch of greek mythology gone wrong. Lmao. So the story is basically how The Titans have been fed up with the way their children and the way they are acting and decided to strip them of their place at Mount Olympus. Which then they are moved into a coast city where they are forced to work as an average human would along with paying bills and having to interact with other people. Hopefully, they can connect how humans are and maybe pick up some sympathy. 

setting

This story takes place in modern times in a make-believe city called Fallon Bay. 

layout

Sometimes I know, I can be basic, so you are more than welcome to change the layout or chose a different layout. As long as it has the same information as the original app. If you wish to change the color of the app than the background is #eeeeee. The color of the words is #cc9900. Also, the color for the left borders is #cc9900. 

plotlines

All plotlines are open except for Zeus's plotline. So go ahead pick a God! Also, these are loosely based on their Greek counterpart because I know that Greek mythology can be a little scandalous sometimes and I also know that Athena is Zeus's daughter but in this, they are brothers and sisters. 

gender & age

Girls and Boys are allowed. The age range can be from 16 - 30. They are able to take any form, so that's the only reason why I made the age range so wide.

faceclaim

Anyone can be used as a face claim. I'm okay with whoever as long as they have a good amount of pictures or gifs.

personality

A variety of personalities are welcomed. As long as your character's personality is not contradicting then it's fine by me.

lifestyle

Since there is no background section because I didn't think it was necessary. However, if you want, then you can totally add one. Other than that, I would love for you to tell me how their average day is. This can be a paragraph. 

occupation

Just pick a job that your character has, it can be a mailman or they got lucky and got to be a fashion designer. If you're not certain about what they should have then, by all means, ask me. I'm here to help.

Relationship & interview

So the relationship section of the app is there, so you can tell me which sibling your character is close and who they are not. Also, don't be afraid to add other people your character knows like the mailman or if they have a best friend on earth. There's an interview part of the app, which is like four easy questions. Just answer them as if it were your character speaking. If you're not comfortable doing the interview section as your character than you don't have to.

love interest

The love interest can be anyone. You don't have to have one if you don't want one. There can be same-gendered relationships too. 

password

A gif of your favorite bias. That's all I ask for. 

senna speaks

If you need any help with anything then feel free to ask me. Or, even take a look at my example app for inspiration. If you're stuck with creating your character, then base it off one of your favorite characters from again, a tv show, movie, video game, anime or novel. Honestly, have fun and good luck!

Divine points - you don't have to follow these if you don't want to.

☇ If there is detail in your app.
☇ Decorate your app. Add pictures or gifs.

source code : turn in : example