Seven

Protect You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sorry, but I can't allow you to meet Sanghyuk," said Jaehwan as he try his best to stop Mina from barging into the house. 

"Why I can't meet him? He is my son. Who are you to stop me from meeting my son?" yell Mina in annoyance as she try to push that man away.

"No, you can't. Taekwoon hyung order me to make sure you'll never meet Sanghyuk or even enter this house. Its better if you leave right now," said Jaehwan as he stand firmly at the door. Blocking that woman from get into the house.

"What? Who's he to do that? Move away. I want to meet my son. Right now!" Yell Mina as she try to break through Jaehwan. But, of course she'll never able to do that.

Jaehwan can see Taekwoon's car approaching the house with police car  behind. Mina feel scare when she saw the polices. She feel more when she saw Hakyeon walk out from Taekwoon's car. Safe in Taekwoon's arms.

"Kim Mina ssi, you are under arrest for being accomplish for some murders and other crimes. Please give us your corporation," said the officer as he look at Mina. Then another police cuff her hand and drag her into the car police.

"She what?" Ask Jaehwan as he look at Taekwoon and Hakyeon shockly.

"Yes, she is. I told you before that I've seen her before. And it turn out that she always met my boss, Kim Jungnam before. I saw her many times at the office," explain Hakyeon.

"Ooo. Lets get inside. You need to rest," said Jaehwan. Taekwoon carefully hold Hakyeon's arm and lead him into the house,

 

"What's wrong, Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw that man still does not sleep and standing at the veranda alone. "Oh, Taekwoonnie. You scare me," said Hakyeon as he put his hand on his chest. His shock cute face make Taekwoon smile as he walk toward that man.

"What are you doing here?" Taekwoon stand beside Hakyeon and look at him lovingly. "Well, I just need to think on something," reply Hakyeon as he look outside back. Taekwoon just hum as he also look out silently. 

"Taekwoon, thank you," said Hakyeon suddenly that make another man look at him. "For what?" Ask him. Hakyeon look at him before he smile. 

"For everything. You protec

Please log in to read the full chapter