Two

Protect You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Appa, why Yeonnie hyung still does not wake up?" Ask Sanghyuk as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. This man is his hero. He save him. He sacrify himself for him. "This is all my fault. He become like this because of me," said Sanghyuk as he cry.

"Sanghyuk, its not your fault. He will wake up. Don't worry. The doctor already told you that he is fine. He will wake up soon," Taekwoon pat Sanghyuk's shoulder. That boy nod his head as he look at his father before he look back at the sleeping man. Taekwoon look at the man too. Studying his beautiful face. This man has save his son and for that he will do anything that need to be done to save this man. He keep staring at that man until someone knock the door. 

"Taekwoon," call Wonshik as he enter the room. Taekwoon turn around and walk toward that man. "About Kim Jongnam, we still not found him. We try to check on the hospital, his house, his company, every building that his own. But still no trace of him," report Wonshik to his boss. 

"He's too cunning. He will not hide at that obvious place," said Taekwoon as he think. "Maybe he has accomplish that we don't know," continue Taekwoon. Wonshik nod his head agree on his boss and friend.

"Appa, Yeonnie hyung has open his eyes," shout Sanghyuk as his eyes still fix at Hakyeon. 

"I'll call the doctor," said Wonshik as he run out from the room.

 

Hakyeon open his eyes slowly. He blink his eyes few times to gain his focus. Then, he turn his head and see a boy and a man looking at him. He recognise the boy. He feel happy to see that boy still alive. Still breathing. Its mean he able to save him.  Then the doctor and few nurses come into the room. He can see the boy and the man walk out from the room, leaving him. He still feel weak. He just let the doctor do his job before slowly he fall into the dreamland again.

"How's he, doctor?" Ask Taekwoon when the doctor walk out from the room.

"He's fine. But, for now he is sleeping because of the medicine. He will wake up again in few more hours. So, don't worry," said the doctor before he leave them. 

"Lets go to eat first, Sanghyuk," said Taekwoon as he look at his son.

"But, I want to accompany Yeonnie hyung," oppose Sanghyuk as he pouting. Thats when they hear some noise come from his stomach. He mumble under his breath to his stomach for betraying him.

"I think your stomach is hungry right now," said Taekwoon as he smile slightly. That boy look so cute.

"But, how about Yeonnie hyung? He will be lonely," said Sanghyuk as he give puppy eyes to his dad. 

"I'll accompany him. Now, you go to eat with this ahjussi," said Taekwoon as he point at Wonshik.

"Arasso," reply Sanghyuk before he walk toward Wonshik. 

"Lets go, little devil," said Wonshik as he hold Sanghyuk's hand and lead them toward the elevator. Taekwoon smile as he look at their back before he enter the room. He sit beside the man slowly. He still can't forget how this man saved his son. How he use his own body to shield the bullet for his son. How he sacrify his own life for his son. This man is Sanghyuk's savior. Because of that, he will make sure

Please log in to read the full chapter