Final

My Date

Taekwoon walk with his friends toward their class. Then he saw Luna and her friends. He though this is a chance for him to ask her out. "Guys, you go first. I have something to do," said Taekwoon before he leave his friend and walk toward the girls.

His steps stop when he hear his name in their conversation. "Taekwoon? I don't know? Maybe he can make me become the queen at that prom night. But, to be my boyfriend, I don't think so. He's too cold and quiet. I don't know how to handle someone like him," said Luna.

"But, I heard he want to ask you out," told her friend.

"Well, if that can make my reputation become better, I don't mind," reply Luna before she laugh. 

Taekwoon fastly leave that place as he feel sad. He though that girl is a nice person. But, its look like she just someone who greedy on name and reputation. He fastly walk toward the big tree to find Hakyeon. He know she always there. And he's right. That girl is lying under the tree alone. He sit beside her silently and just sit there without saying anything.

"Whats wrong Taekwoon?" Ask her without looking at that boy.

"How do you know its me?" Ask Taekwoon shockly.

"I can smell your scent. By the way, only you who know where to find me at this time," reply Hakyeon as she sit up and look at him.

"So, care to tell me whats wrong?" Ask Hakyeon. Taekwoon take a deep breath before he sigh. He told her about Luna's talk with her friends.

"Well, its better if you know about that now. Don't you think so," said Hakyeon. Taekwoon nod his head, agree on her.

"You're right. But now, who should I bring to the prom night as my date?" Taekwoon look down as he think.

"How about Lyn? You said she nice," suggest Hakyeon.

"Nope. She already has a boyfriend. Of course she will go with him," reply Taekwoon as he shake his head. Hakyeon look up as she think.

"How about you? You don't have any date for the prom night right?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon.

"Me? Of course I don't. Who want to ask someone ugly and unfashionable girl like me to the prom. They will be shame with my style," reply Hakyeon. Well, she like to wear boy's clothes. Always wearing cap to hide her long hairs. Only wearing jean and t shirt when she go out. Who will fall for her?

"Hey, you not ugly. You are beautiful. Just the boys cannot see it in you. But I did. So, will you be my prom date?" Ask Taekwoon as he hold out his hand. Hakyeon pretend to think hardly before she take that hand. "Okay, Jung Taekwoon ssi. You're lucky. I'm not always accept anyone offer," said Hakyeon sassily that make Taekwoon smile.

 

"Taekwoon, do you already have your date for the prom night?" Ask Luna as she stand beside the table where Taekwoon and his friends sitting. Taekwoon does not reply and just look at her. "Emm how about if we go to the prom together?" Ask Luna with a shy smile. Taekwoon's friend already look at him in anticipation. 

"Sorry, I already have my date for that night," reply Taekwoon that make Luna and his friends look at him shockly. Luna turn around and walk away from them angrily. How dare he humiliate her like that. She is the most popular girl in this school. 

"Are you serious, Taekwoon?" Ask Jaehwan as he look at that boy.

"I though you like her and want to ask her to be your prom date?" Ask Sanghyuk as he change his look at his friend and then to the angry girl.

"Yeah, and you already has someone else. Who?" Ask Wonshik curiously.

"Yes, I'm serious. I do not want her to be my prom date" told Taekwoon that make they look at him weirdly.

"She's the most popular girl in this school. Its such a waste. Don't you think so? She's beautiful too," said Hongbin.

"I don't care. I'm not looking at the appearance only," reply Taekwoon.

"Taekwoonnie, your mother told me to tell you that she and your father is not coming back tonight. So, you will stay at my house," told Hakyeon who suddenly appear beside him.

"Okay. Late movie date?" said Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon.

"Deal," reply Hakyeon with a smile before she leave the boys.

"So, who's your date?" Ask Hongbin as he feel so curious.

"Its her," reply Taekwoon as he point at the girl who in her way to buy some food.

"Seriously?" Sanghyuk look at him in shock.

"She's not suitable for you, Taekwoon. Look at her," said Jaehwan as he point at the girl.

"Whats wrong with her?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon back. He can see that girl is searching for something in the fridge and he know what she searching for. he can see Hakyeon pout when she can't find what she want there.

"She's cute," said Taekwoon that make his friends look at him shockly.

"Are you blind?" Ask Wonshik with unbelievable face.

"She will embarrassing you that night. Trust me," said Jaehwan with terrified face.

"What will she wear that night? Don't tell me red sweater, jeans and a cap. It will be so hillarious," said Wonshik. Suddenly the boys stop talking as they look behind Taekwoon. When he turn around, he can see Hakyeon already in her way out from the cafetaria.

"I don't mind if you talk about me. But, don't say something like that about her. You don't know her. Look, what have you done. You have hurt her feeling," said Taekwoon before he stand up. Not before he take the banana milk that he already bought and put it in his pocket.

Taekwoon walk toward the girl who sitting under the tree alone, as usual. "Here," Taekwoon give her the banana milk before he sit beside her. "Don't think about their words. They do not know anything about you," said Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon.

That girl does not reply anything and just drinking the milk. Taekwoon can see how sad she is from her face. "Don't you want to consider to make me your prom date. I will just humiliate you that night," said Hakyeon as she look down. Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand and hold her cheek that make the girl look at him.

"Don't say that. I want you to be my prom date and I will not change that decision. I already told you, you are beautiful. They are blind to not able to see your beauty. I like you because of you. Not because the appearance only," confess Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him in shock. Its the truth. Taekwoon already fall for her for long time. Since that girl move beside his house. She is his first love but he afraid to tell her. He though that feeling already gone when they enter the high school. But its look like he wrong. He still like her and so much.

"Hakyeon, I like you. Really like you. For long time actually. I like you for who you are. Just ignore what they say. What important for me is you. Only you," confess Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile with her teary eyes.

"I though you like Luna?" Said Hakyeon.

"No, I'm not. I think I was influence by my friends. They always tell me Luna is suitable for me. That we will be a good partner," told Taekwoon. "So, will you be my date? My prom date? My life date?" Ask Taekwoon as he smile.

"Yes, of course I want," reply Hakyeon as she smile widely before she hug her new boyfriend.

"I love you, Jung Taekwoon," whisper Hakyeon that make Taekwoon smile wider.

"I love you too, Cha Hakyeon," whisper Taekwoon back.  They release the hug and look at each other lovingly. Taekwoon cup Hakyeon's face and lean forward to kiss his new girlfriend. The kiss was short and innocent but it sent fluttering feeling in Hakyeon's heart. She feel so happy as her tears continue to fall down. 

 

Hakyeon walk toward her class with her friend, Minhyuk when the girls stop her. Luna walk around her as she look at Hakyeon up and down for few times. "I can't believe Taekwoon choose you rather than me? You not even beautiful," mock Luna as she smirk at Hakyeon.

Hakyeon does not reply anything and just look at her. Then she realise Minhyuk is not there anymore. Where is that boy? How dare he leave her alone.

"Someone like you should disappear from this school. I think its better if you stop coming to the school because no one want you here. You're so ugly. No boys want you to be their girlfriend. I think you just lucky because Taekwoon is pity on you. He ask you to be his prom date because no one want to ask you. Am I right?" Mock Luna that make Hakyeon really want to strangle her.

"You're wrong. She's not my prom date only. She is my girlfriend," said Taekwoon as he walk closer to them. Hakyeon can see Minhyuk walk behind him. Its look like he the one who call Taekwoon. 

Taekwoon stand beside Hakyeon and hold her hand tightly. "Don't disturb her, Luna. You're not embarrassing her but yourself. Now they all know how bad your heart is. If I know you disturb my girlfriend again, I will make your life suffer," warn Taekwoon before he pull Hakyeon with him. 

"Look how beautiful she is," said Taekwoon to his friends before he leave with Hakyeon. His friends look at each other before they also leave.

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon worriedly.

"Of course. You know I don't really mind on her words after your confession yesterday," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon blush.

"Yah, don't talk about that anymore," said Taekwoon as he pout.

"No, you're so cool and sweet yesterday. I don't think I will stop talking about that," reply Hakyeon as she smile.

 

Taekwoon check on his appearance again. He carefully brush his tuxedo before he comb his hairs using his hand for the last time. "You look so handsome. Oh my god," Mrs Jung shout in excitement when she saw Taekwoon walk down the stairs.

"I know I always am," reply Taekwoon as he pose handsomely in front his mother's camera.

"Look who's son he is," said Mr Jung proudly. Taekwoon and his mother roll their eyes together. 

"Enjoy your night. Don't bring someone else daughter to somewhere dark," said Mr Jung that make Taekwoon groan. Then he realise he forget something. He fastly run toward his room and take the bouquet of rose flower down.

"I almost forget this flower for Hakyeon," said Taekwoon as he breath heavily.

"Keep calm, honey. You will be fine. Just don't feel too shock when you see Hakyeon," said Mrs Jung that make Taekwoon tilt his head in confusion.

"Why?" Ask Taekwoon curiously. 

"Just go and make sure both of you come back safely. I don't mind what time you coming back," said Mr Jung as he give his car key to Taekwoon. Mrs Jung slap his arm playfully. 

"Don't do something like that. If you want to do that, you can find the in the dashbox. Your dad prepare it for you," said Mrs Jung that make Taekwoon groan as he blushing more. Why are they talking about that? He does not has any plan to do so actually. Now he can feel his heart beating fastly because of that. Mr Jung and Mrs Jung accompany Taekwoon out from the house. They stand at the veranda as they watching their son walk toward the house beside them.

"I think he will be so shock to see Hakyeon's transformation," said Mrs Jung as she put her arm around her husband's torso.

Taekwoon ring the bell as he feel nervous. He check on his appearance once again before he ring the bell again. When the door was opened, he almost drop the flower from his hand. Who is this angel?

Hakyeon smile shyly as she look down to avoid Taekwoon's stare. Hakyeon now wearing red dress that fall until her knees and in flat high heels. With her wavy long hairs, light make up and red lips make she look so beautiful. So y.

"Am I look weird?" Ask Hakyeon shyly.

"Wh.. what? No. Of course not. You look so beautiful and it not good," reply Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him.

"Not good? Why?" Ask Hakyeon as she tilt her head.

"Not good for my heart," said Taekwoon as he put his hand on his chest. They can hear someone giggling from inside the house. They bet it was Hakyeon's mother who fangirling over the couple.

"For you," said Taekwoon as he give the flowers to Hakyeon.

"Thank you," Hakyeon take the flowers as she smile.

"So, lets go my angel," Taekwoon give his hand to that girl. Hakyeon gladly accept that hand and they walk together toward the car. 

"Wait, let me take your picture first," said Mrs Cha as she show her camera. The kids stop their steps and turn around. She take many pictures of them. Not only her, Mrs Jung also join her taking picture of those two. With help from their husband, they finally allow their children to leave.

"They growing up so fast," said Mrs Cha as she wipe her invisible tears. "I agree," support Mrs Jung.

"Do you want to join me for some tea and we can discuss more about our children," offer Mrs Cha that gladly accepted by Mrs Jung.

"Do you want to bet?" Ask Mr Jung as he put his arm around Mr Cha's shoulder.

"On what?" Ask Mr Cha.

"You think, Taekwoon will use that or not?" Said Mr Jung with sneaky smile that make Mr Cha look at him shockly.

"I don't think he will," said Mr Cha as he cross his arms. 

"He will use it," said Mr Jung confidently.

"Well, we'll see," reply Mr Cha with confident smile.

 

"Can you stop looking at me?" Ask Hakyeon as she look down. Feel shy with intense stare from Taekwoon.

"Its not my fault when you look so so beautiful tonight," reply Taekwoon.

"Well, you look so so handsome too tonight," said Hakyeon as she look at Taekwoon with smile.

"We'll be the hottest couple tonight and I want to be the hottest for you," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon blushing harder.

"Since when you become this cheesy?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon.

"Since you become mine," reply Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile widely.

"You're beautiful," said Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand and kiss it.

"Thank you," Hakyeon kiss Taekwoon's hand too.

 

"I'm feel nervous," said Hakyeon when Taekwoon already parked the car. She can see Taekwoon's friends stand not far from the car.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I'm here for you. If you feel scare or nervous, you can just look at me. I will not leave you alone tonight," said Taekwoon as he rub Hakyeon's hand softly.

"Really?" Ask Hakyeon with doubtful look.

"Of course. I don't want any boys disturb you tonight. With your looks right now, you will get their attention," said Taekwoon with serious look.

"But, I will only look at you. No one else," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon smile. 

"So, lets go," said Taekwoon before he walk out from the car and fastly go to the other side to open the door for his angel.

Hakyeon smile at Taekwoon as she walk out from the car. Taekwoon can see how nervous she is. So, he give a peck on Hakyeon's cheek to make her calm little bit. "You're perfect. Don't worry," whisper Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile at him. She hold Taekwoon's arm tightly before they walk toward the hall together. 

The students look at Hakyeon shockly. The boys can't close their mouth as their eyes look at the girl widely. She look so beautiful and y. While Taekwoon really does not like that attention. 

"Hi guys," greet Taekwoon when he stop in front his friends. He feel irritated when they are looking at his girlfriend without blinking.

"If you keep staring at my girlfriend again, I will dig your eyes out," threat Taekwoon that make his friends look at him with apologise smile.

"I think its better if you just wear jean and tshirt," said Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon.

"Why?" Ask Hakyeon as she does not understand why.

"They are looking at you. I really want to poke their eyes. I think this dress is too y. They can see your legs. And also your curve. Only me who can see that," nag Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him in disbelief.

"Stop it my love. Just for tonight. Let them know how beautiful your girlfriend is. That you're not blind to chose me as your girlfriend," reply Hakyeon as she lock her hand with Taekwoon.

"Okay, fine. Lets go. But, I think we'll leave early tonight," said Taekwoon as he pout at his girlfriend.

"Whatever you said my love," reply Hakyeon before she look at Taekwoon's friend.

"We'll enter first. See you inside," said Hakyeon with a smile.

"Bye guys," said Taekwoon before both of them enter the hall side by side.

"Well, she's hot," said Wonshik still looking at Hakyeon.

"And beautiful too," support Hongbin. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk nod their head agree on their friends.

 

When Taekwoon and Hakyeon enter the hall, they gain attention from all students there. But, they only see each other. "You sit here. I'll take the food and drink for us," said Taekwoon as he motion her to sit down. Then, Taekwoon walk toward the food counter to take the food and drink for both of them.

When he walk toward his girlfriend back, he got stop by someone. "Hi, Taekwoon. You look so handsome tonight," said Luna as she play with Taekwoon's shirt.

"Thanks. But  I need to go. My date is waiting for me," Taekwoon move away and walk toward Hakyeon. 

As he approaching her, he can see few boys gather around her. "What are you guys doing here?" Ask Taekwoon as he put the drink and food on the table.

"Just want to accompany your girlfriend. You should thank us. Just now, there few boys try to disturb Hakyeon," said Sanghyuk as he give sarcastic stare at his friend.

"Well, thank you for that. Are you okay, Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon when he sit beside Hakyeon and hold her hand tightly.

"I'm fine. You know I can protect myself. If they want to taste my punch, they can continue disturb me," reply Hakyeon as she show her fist. Taekwoon laugh when he saw her action.

"That why I love you. You're strong and beautiful too," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon stare at him with shy smile.

"You're getting cheesy. And I like it so much," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon smile widely before he kiss Hakyeon's hand.

Then they look at Taekwoon's friends who fangirling over them. "Just continue what you two doing. Just pretend we're not here," said Jaehwan as he wave his hand, motion to the couple to ignore them. Taekwoon give disbelief glare at them as Hakyeon just giggling looking at their reaction. 

"Hakyeon, we are sorry for what we said. We fully regret on it," said Hongbin as he give hopeful smile at Hakyeon. 

"Yeah, we are sorry. You are beautiful. You two make perfect couple," said Wonshik. Hakyeon just smile as she look at Taekwoon's friend.

"Its okay. I understand why you say like that about me," reply Hakyeon. 

"I'm glad you realise how beautiful Hakyeon is. But, she's mine. I'm not giving her to anyone," said Taekwoon as he put his arm around Hakyeon's slim waist.

"I know. I'm not giving you to anyone too. I will beat those girls if they try to flirt with you. Trust me. I really want to do that for long time actually," said Hakyeon with her creepy smile.

"I know. I can see from your face," reply Taekwoon as he smile. "And stop your creepy smile. I'm all yours. Don't worry," continue Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile brightly.

"Ah my eyes," Taekwoon close his eyes with his hand. "Whats wrong, Taekwoon? Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon worriedly.

"Its too bright," reply Taekwoon still not open his eyes. "Your smile is too bright. So blinding," said Taekwoon as he smile at Hakyeon. 

"Yah," Hakyeon look down as she blushing hardly. While Taekwoon's friend already making different kind of noise. 

"Cheesy," said Wonshik as he look at Taekwoon in disblief. While Hongbin feel cringe on that line.

Suddenly the music change to slow music. Taekwoon smile as he look at Hakyeon. "Lets dance," said Taekwoon as he stand up and pull the girl toward the dance floor. Taekwoon put his arm around Hakyeon's waist while Hakyeon put her arm around Taekwoon's neck. They look at each other as they sway their body. They follow the music as they keep staring at each other lovingly. Do not care about the others eyes that watching them with in admiration and jealousy on how perfect they look together.

"I love you Hakyeon," whisper Taekwoon before he lean and kiss Hakyeon's forehead.

"I love you too, Taekwoon," whisper Hakyeon as she kiss Taekwoon's cheek.

 

Both of them leave the hall earlier to have times together and stop at their usual place at a playground. Sitting as they look at the stars. While holding hands tightly. "Hakyeon, I love you so much. I never though I will able to hold your hand and look at you like this. For your information, you are my first love. I already fall for you since the first time we meet. When I saw you from my window," confess Taekwoon that make Hakyeon blushing.

"Well, I'm little bit late from you. Because I fall for you when you and your parents went to my house for a dinner. At first I feel quite sad when I need to move away. But when I meet you, I think its a destiny for us to meet," confess Hakyeon as she look down. "I love you too, Taekwoon. So much," said Hakyeon as she stare at her boyfriend lovingly.

Slowly they lean forward and kiss slowly and lovingly. Savouring every moment when their lips touch. They stare at each other lovingly before Hakyeon put her head on Taekwoon's shoulder as she hold his arm tightly. They just sit there as they feel comfort with each other presence.

 

 

Well at the end, Mr Cha won the bet.