Second Meeting

Destined Ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 17, 2016 (JK: 19 | TH: 21)

 

Taehyung bounced on his heels as he sip's on his orange juice, he just came out from work and decided to have some refreshments to ease the stress he was experiencing at work. As he was about to leave the convenient store, he saw a very familiar person that just entered the store making him stare while pointing at the person who by now was busy staring at the cold treats displayed inside the ice cream freezer.

 

He then slowly approached the person and took a peek at the latter’s face from the right side, and once his confirmation was right he smiled.

 

“BIG NOSE!!… we meet again” said taehyung as he giggles, earning a shock from jungkook that he averted his attention at taehyung who was showing his boxy smile, but then remembering the awful name, he glared at the latter.

 

“hyung… what did I tell you about calling me big nose?”

 

“*giggles* sorry jungkookie… I’m just happy to see you, It’s been a while you know” added taehyung as he sipped from his orange juice.

 

“aigoo, you sounded as if we are friends from way before” 

 

“but we are… we are not strangers anymore, we already introduced ourselves.... so we are friends” said taehyung as he beamed at jungkook.

 

“whatever hyung” said jungkook as he continued to look inside the ice cream freezer. Taehyung on the other hand, walked beside jungkook and pointed his index finger at the small container of strawberry ice cream

 

“you should buy that, it’s delicious and it’s my favorite” said taehyung as he sip's from his orange juice.

 

“thanks for the recommendation hyung, but I’m looking for my favorite cookies’ n cream flavored ice cream” said jungkook as he continue to look for the said ice cream.

 

“I think its sold out… I already checked the freezer earlier when I was contemplating on what I should buy” said taehyung in which jungkook nodded his head with his eyes still scanning the freezeer as he sort of agreed with his hyung as he couldn’t find the ice cream he was craving for.

 

“I guess i’ll try your favorite then” said jungkook as he slid open the glass door of the freezer.

 

“yay” this earned a chuckle from jungkook as he took the small container and closed the glass door.

 

“I wonder who is older between the two of us again? *chuckles*” mumbled jungkook to himself as he smiled while walking towards the cashier to pay for the ice cream.

 

Taehyung then went out of the convenient store and sat on the chair near the entrance, he was waiting for jungkook as he decided to spend his time with his friend. A minute later, jungkook walks out holding a plastic bag while staring at the treats he bought.

 

“sit with me kookie” said taehyung as he beamed at jungkook as he place his empty juice box on the table on his right side. This caught the younger’s attention, that he stared at his hyung and decided that it won’t be such a bad idea and with that, he nodded his head and sat on the opposite side of taehyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter