The Other Day[allk-pop ans) same wif the last chapter

Kyuhyun Sungmin FULL/LOVE STORY

   On the last chapter,Leeteuk dint allowed anyone in the dorm Drunk but one day Kyuhyun consumed an entire bottle of soju before returning back home. He then came to lie down on Ryeowook  bed and said, ‘Ryeowook, I’m so tired,’ while shedding tears.”

   He continued, “I was also going through a tough time, so Ryeowook asked him, ‘Why? Because of who? I think I’ll be able to understand you,’ to which Kyuhyun replied, ‘Leeteuk-hyung…’, and then drifted off to sleep.

   However, despite the obstacles he had to face in his earlier Super Junior days, Kyuhyun expressed the high level of respect and love he now holds for his group’s leader. When Super Junior won their first award, all the members shed tears of joy, but Kyuhyun forced himself to hold back his tears, thinking that he had no right to cry for this achievement.

 

Kyuhyun stated, “The members continued to cry once we returned to the waiting room, and I truly wanted to cry along with them.” But once Leeteuk looked up to see Kyuhyun standing awkwardly amongst the other members, he came over to give him a warm embrace and said, “You worked hard too, Kyuhyun“.

 

With these words, all the tears Kyuhyun had been holding back came rushing out, and all the wounds from Leeteuk’s cold scoldings in the past were washed away. He added that after this experience, he felt like he had finally been accepted as a member of Super Junior.N NOW THE KYUMIN STARTED