Part 14

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

Chapter 14

Preview:

The door blasted open and saw Yuko and Acchan shouting Takamina's name, they saw unconscious Takamina so they called the nurse in the dorm they are staying at.

They were ordered to go out for a moment just to check for Takamina.

The Nurse immediately called the doctor and they were shocked.

Yuko's POV

We waited outside the room; I looked at my watch,

It's already 1 am.

"Everyone you may now go back to your respective rooms to sleep we will still continue the training tomorrow."

I shouted.

"But how about Takamina-san? We want to know her condition...", Mi-chan added.

"I will update you tomorrow morning, you too Mayuyu sleep first." I answered back.

"Hai", they all nod in unison and quietly went to their room.

I looked at Acchan who is starring at the door. "You want to sleep? You can sleep in my room instead."

"No thanks I want to see her." She answered I just nod

"I will go to the Washroom first." She smiled and walked away.

I understand what she feels Takamina is an important person for all of us.

'Very Important'

Without her I'm useless.

After a few minutes the doctor went out with the nurse, "She's fine for now." The doctor said.

Since this is a small private Island there's no hospital instead there is a small clinic near the cafeteria.

I nod, "What's the problem doctor?" I asked I looked at the doctor seriously.

"She has Arrhythmias, she has a heart rate disorder." The doctor started to explain.

"Her heart beat is not normal sometimes it's fast sometimes it's slow. It's not that fatal because the disease mostly disappeared or fades and will go back at times. There are times that it becomes fatal because it can cause heart enlargement and heart attack." I was astounded of what I heard

"Thanks Doctor, but is there any chance where could she get this disease?" I asked before the Doctor left.

"Sometimes it because of bad habits like beer, drugs and cigarettes but most of the time it's because of heredities."

I nod

'I will keep her secret I know she doesn't want to make others worry' I said to myself.

I entered the room and saw Takamina sleeping.

I went beside her and kissed her forehead, I'm glad your okay onee-san.

'I'm Glad'

Acchan entered and smiled at me so I stood up and saw a bottle of medicine on the floor.

I looked at it and quickly remind myself that it's Takamina's Medicine. I hid it in my pocket.

I bid my goodbye to Acchan who sat beside Takamina. I can understand how sad she is of what happened to Takamina.

When I am already outside their room, I quickly pulled my phone outside my pocket and texted everyone.

'Guys I want to ask all of you to help me lessen Takamina-sans workload she is just extremely exhausted that's what the doctor said.' – Yuuko

After a few minutes some of the replied, 'Okay', 'Hai', 'Is she okay now?', 'What Happened?', and 'Understood'

I smiled Onee-san I will try my best to take care of you..

'I Promise'

'I will never leave you alone'

I texted Atsuko, 'Please Take Care of her, don't hurt her' – Yuuko

'Of course I won't' – Acchan, I smiled

I headed back to my room and fixed my bed.

I texted Takamina's phone

'Hey, why didn't you tell me? I will not tell them don't worry, I also got your med.' – Yuuko

-----

Takamina's POV

I woke up feeling warm body beside me, I saw Acchan sleeping.

Did they found it out?! Ohh am I going to make them worry?

I quickly searched for my phone,

'Hey, why didn't you tell me? I will not tell them don't worry, I also got your med.' – Yuuko

'Thank you Yuko' – Takamina

I smiled and stood up I hope I didn't make them worry last night.

It is still early 3am so I decided to go outside the shore.

I still got stuffs to do but I decide to sit and watch the sunrise.

I don't want to die yet.

I know that this disease will surely knocked me down, but I will still try my best to avoid it. I will not lose; if I do, I will make sure that I am happy when that happened.

And my eyes slowly drive me away to my dream land.

----

Atsuko's POV

I opened my eyes; I quickly searched for Takamina's presence.

She is no longer beside me so I ran around the mansion to look for her.

I even went to Yuko's room and asked her if she saw Takamina, she answered no and helped me look for Takamina.

We wake everyone up and roam around the mansion.

We can't see her anywhere.

Yuko's phone ringed,

"Moshi Moshi?" – Yuko

"YUKO –san I SAW TAKAMINA-san!" – Sae

"Where?!" –Yuko

"Near the shore she is unconscious" – Sae

*Toot Toot*

We quickly ran to the shore and saw Takamina lying in the sand.

I quickly went beside her,

Arrghh,

"Sae she's just sleeping." I told her.

"Gomen!" Sae smiled

Takamina slowly opened her eyes and saw us so she quickly smiled.

"Hey guys what are you guys doing here?" Takamina asked

"We were all worried for you; we searched the whole mansion just to see you." Yuko explained

I nearly cried when I saw her unconscious.

"Why did you disappear all of a sudden Takamina?" I asked

"Oh I am really sorry Acchan I just decide to watch the sunrise and relax so I didn't wake you up." Takamina looked at me and smiled.

I smiled and hugged her tight.

was afraid

I am still afraid

To lose her

Again

-------
So sorry for the lousy chapter,

 

So please continue the support and please vote for my story thanks!