Prologue

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

Slowly opening my eyes begging to see them again, the hope never fades as time went by. Dreams that hunts everytime I sleep, memories that are engraved will never fade away, But the hopes I made starts to wear with the hopes I see starts to perish.

As I stand with my feet thinking that, " Is it possible to live without longing?" all I can do is nothing. As I move and prepare myself for school the thought of, "How should I start this day?" bothers me.

I went to school, upon entering my room a professor asked me to introduce myself. So I did, "Good morning I'm Maeda Atsuko, and I love books that's all." they clapped their hands but a boy suddenly asked, "Artista ka ba?" but I ignored him thinking maybe its just a joke.

The professor told me that I could sit wherever I want. So I sat beside the window. Upon scanning the people outside the school, I saw someone, I'm sure it's her, a new student like me? A girl suddenly asked, "Are you looking at Takahashi Minami?She's the President of the Student Council since first year college, the students got attracted at her its already her 4th year as president." I was shock totally astonished. 

Then the girl added, "Don't worry she has a fans club, or you could join the student council since you have the face." with a mild laugh and sincerity. I just thanked her and dragged my attention back.

As my class ended I went to the Student Council Office to see her, but upon entering the room a girl asked, "Where are you going?" I looked at her name tag 'Oshima Yuko' Vice President of the Student Council.

I told her that I want to talk to the president so she gave this some kind a pass where there is a written approved by a SC officer. First I knocked on the door of the student council's president's office in the end Igot nothing in response so I decided to enter. Upon entering I saw her, she's sleepinglooking tired and exhausted.

I approached her slowly avoiding to make a single noise. When I'm already by her side I slowly touched her hair, touched her cheek. I want to kiss her I slowly tried to kiss her. She was awaken by my kiss. She slowly uttered, "Oh? Atsu?" I smiled, I swear napangiti ako. She shouted my name, "Atsu! nice to see you long time no see?" she beamed like I was lost long time ago. I went back to where I stand awhile ago.

The pain and anger I felt suddenly ended with a single smile from her lips. I uttered her name with a sound of longing of her, "Takamina."

 

 

----------------------------

Spare me for the mispelled words gramatical errors and stuffs.

I made this a Few years ago~