Chapter 3 - Who are you?

Falling Angel?! (SLOW UPDATE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who are you? An Angel. What’s your name? Jimin. Park Jimin”

 

At the human world...

Yoongi woke up in a place that he didn't know, he sat in the bed and analyze the environment. White ceiling, white walls, single beds, etc. "I'm in the hospital? Why?" he whispered.

Suddenly the door burst open and he saw his two friends.

"You're finally awake?" Jungkook said.

"What am I doing here? What happened?" he asked.

"Someone saw you in an open field passed out, he immediately bring you to the hospital." Jungkook explain.

"You should stay at home if your sick! Do you know that we're worried about you?" Hoseok yelled.

"S-sorry." Yoongi murmured.

"Haist...Hyung, stop it!" Jungkook said to Hoseok.

"Hmp!" Hoseok shut up while crossing his arms.

"How many days I've been here?" Yoongi asked.

"A week." Jungkook replied.

Yoongi only nod.

 

After several days Yoongi release in the hospital, he was in their apartment watching TV.

"If you need anything call me, okay? Don't go anywhere." Hoseok said.

Yoongi nod while focusing on the TV screen.

"I have to go, bye!" Hoseok wave goodbye.

Yoongi wave his hand still eyes on the screen.

After an hour his eyes felt sleepy, not long enough he finally traveled on dreamland.

Yoongi open his eyes, he scan the place he's in. It was too dark "Where am I?" he mumble. He stand up and scan the place, it was an open field inside a forest. "Oh, I fell asleep." he check his clock on the phone "12 midnight, I need to go home fast. Hoseok will probably yelled at me." he said to himself but before he step forward he notice the bright light coming from the sky.

"What the heck-" Yoongi didn't finished what he want to say because the said light immediately fall in the ground behind him. He was so shocked because the impact was huge and the ground had a hole.

He slowly went to the hole to see if what object or something that fall in the sky. But when he was near the hole he notice that something move inside. Because of his shocked the last thing he remember is to see that the moving thing inside look at him with it's blue eyes, stand up and walk closer to him.

"Hyung, wake up!" Hoseok yelled.

"Ah!" Yoongi yelled and immediately sat up.

"Bad dreams again?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi nod, "But it's different now..." he said.

"Hmm? What's different? Hoseok asked while going in the kitchen.

"It's not about my family..." he said.

"If not then about what? Hoseok asked while making coffee.

"It's about..." Yoongi did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter