Faces

A Galaxy of Wishes

The morning light peaked through the curtains in the living room. The light shining right onto the sleeping girls as one started waking up from their slumber. The younger woke up first before nudging the other awake. 

"Mmm" Eunha grumbled to SinB before turning away from her and throwing the blanket over her head curling into a small ball.

SinB sat up before looking around the unknown room. Her anxiety started growing within her as forgetting what happened and where she was. She started to whimper and tighten her arms around herself. 

"Eunha-unnie.." She managed to utter out.

 Eunha realizing SinB's state of mind, uncurled from her position and hugged SinB to try and soothe her mind. SinB clung onto Eunha. Eunha patted SinB's back.

"Hey, breathe in and out SinB," Eunha calmed the latter. 

SinB's breathing slowed down as she grew drowsy once again and fell back asleep into Eunha's arms. Eunha layed her gently down onto the padded floor and pulled the blanket up to her neck. Eunha then scooted out from the blanket and walked to her duffle to pull out a sweatshirt twice her size, she pulled it  over her, covering her small frame. Pulling the hood over her messy hair and she tried to fix her bangs to the best she could.

Her ears perked up when she heard some pitter-patters as a tall human emerged from the hallway. She stopped short when she saw someone else awake and standing. 

"He-hello.. Sowon-ssi?" Eunha said softly before gesturing to SinB on the floor.

Sowon was still too drowsy to look up but noticed the small lump on the floor understanding Eunha's small voice.

"Good morning Eunha, come follow me." Sowon nodded and trudged past the sleeping girl, heading to the small kitchen in their dorm.

"Would you like something to drink?" Sowon asked, turning to a coffee press to make for herself.

"Ill take some coffee if it's not too much to ask for." Eunha replied in the same soft voice.

"Of course."

Sowon nodded and got the kettle, adding water and putting it on a small burner before turning it on to start boiling some water for the coffee.

Sowon turned back to Eunha finally looking at the bare face of the Angel. Her breath stopped short. That face. It couldn't be. 

Her heart started to ache. Her hand automatically reached up to chest and her other hand gripped the edge of the counter.

Eunha noticed and reached out with one hand. 

"Are you okay Sowon-ssi?" She asked with concern.

"Yeah, I think I-"

Sowon soon was falling towards the floor. Eunha managed to catch her, with some dfficulty because of the height difference. Once their bodies collided Eunha's brain took her down memory lane.

"Eunbi!" A tall figure ran to me.

I turned to see her catch her breath.

She smiled "Here Eunbi I got this for you."

She handed me a blanket with a black and purple chevron design.

"So you won't be cold anymore." She gave me a chrming smile.

"Thanks -"

Who? Who was she?

Eunha snapped out of her mind and regained consciousness.

She looked up to Sowon's face, furrowing her eyebrows to try and remember who she was.

Except for when her knees gave out and both girls started falling to the floor. Eunha groaned as Sowon still lay asleep, but this time on top of her.

Umji came rushing into the kitchen upon hearing a crash and the sound of the kettle whistle as steam errupted from it's spout.

Umji looked down, "Omo! Are you alright Eunha unnie?"

"Yeah if you can just help me move Sowon, but first pour the water into the coffee press will you?"

Umji rushed to turn off the stove and slowly tookk the kettle pouring the water into the press letting the coffee grounds and water blend.

Umji then aided Eunha, moving Sowon from the floor to the couch where SinB was still resting.

Eunha and Unji both made their way back to the kitchen, pressing the coffee grounds down and pouring themselves a cup.

"What happened Unnie?" Umji broke the silence.

"I don't know. One moment we were talking and then she looked at me and fainted." Eunha creased her eyebrows together. "I don't know her."

"Maybe, maybe you do but you just forgot." umji patted me on the back as silence fell over us again.

"Maybe."

Who are you Sowon?

Unedited~

Quickly written, I swear I'm going to rewrite this a lot better but these are jus my thoughts hastily put together.