Clingy and a thanks

My sweet hyung

-2 hours ago-
"yesung ah, come here real quick" upon hearing that, yesung who was having fun teasing his dongsengs rushed towards heechul. "yes hyu-- noo!!!!" realizing that heechul grabbed his shoulder while his other hand make away to yesung mouth, holding a cup of shot. Not knowing what's the drink was,fearing his antic will show, yesung struggles against hecchul embrace. " yah! Stop struggling!  You need  it!" " no hyung! I definitely don't need it! Help! Heechul hyung  is drunk!". Heechul take his chance to shove the drink while yesung scream for help and it take a few minute before yesung take  the alchohol. " how was it? Hemmm. Not enough. Second shots!!!" shoving another drink towards yesung, this time without struggle yesung take it calmly. "hyung!!! Oh . Yesung hyung! Are you alright!?" curses kyuhyun, he just take off his eye from yesung only for a toilet break and he can't believe his eye when he saw yesung  struggles when he came back. " what did you give him?!" ask kyuhyun while trying to make yesung sit , he went awfully silent after that. "Vodka~" said heechul with a smile or more likely a smirk." WHAT!!!?" kyuhyun shocked, not believing his ears. " yesung hyung? Are you okay? Are you feeling nauseous?  You hurt somewhere? " ask kyuhyun softly like talking to a 5 years old kid, in this matter, yesung literally act like a kid, shaking his head " heechul hyung bad.. I want my turtles " ' well that was fast, usually it's takes 10 minutes, then he starts his antic. Damn vodka are way too strong for him!' thought kyuhyun." Thanks me later brat~" heechul said while making his way to the others. " i swear, teukie hyung will kill you fater this!" kyuhyun furiously shouts to make sure the others to hear it.
-Now-
"kyuuuu i wanna hug!" shocked from this new stage, kyuhyun back up thinking that he will take advantages of his hyung situation gaining a sobs from the lead singer. " uhhh kyu hates me now..." " no no no, don't cry. I don't hate you at all. Why would I hating on you when you been this cute mess!!!" trying to soothe the whimpering man, he return the hug and make sure to calm the other. " you not? Are you sure? I'm sure I'm just a burden to you all this time.... I... I.." and another loud crying came from yesung. In a panic,kyuhyun quickly looking for away to calm him down, without thinking,  kyuhyun crashed his lip against yesung's and successfully silence the man." kyu--" the only word yesung manage to let out before kyuhyun deepened the kiss. After a bried moment and needing a oxygen, kyuhyun back up a little but making sure they forehead still touching. " hyung, i---" before he even finish his sentence,  he suddenly feel yesung's body a little heavy before realizing that yesung already pass out on the middle of making out session. Sighing at the other, he quickly lay down yesung and helping him changes his clothes into comfortable one and tuck his love one. Yes, now he realized it was love, not just a simply brother's worried or dongseng-hyung love. It was a real love. His train of thought was disturbed when he heard a snickering came from the door. Quickly make his way to the door and sighing. "i know that you not drunk. You almost make me kill you." " you should be thankful for me, and grateful that i willing to show his sweet  sides of drunkness. And call me hyung from now on,ungrateful brat!" slightly whacking kyuhyun head and walk away from them." make sure to confess tomorrow or I'll take him for myself! " " thanks hyung".