Clumsiness

My sweet hyung

The first time kyuhyun meet jongwoon is when he was introduced as the newly added member to a rising popular group,Superjunior05. "nice to meet you,I'm kim jongwoon but my stage name is yesung""ah, jongwoon, nice to meet you too""hyung" yesung said. "hyung?" "yes,I'm your hyung, I'm at least 4 years older than you" yesung pouting from the new maknae mistake,slightly huffed. 'are you? He look younger than me' thought kyuhyun. With a reflex kyuhyun ruffled jongwoon hair that make jongwoon pouted more if it's adorably possible.   " yes,Hyung".
It's been few years after the group debut and kyuhyun still can't accept that jongwoon is older than him. "Hyung!!! Be careful!"  kyuhyun hastily grab yesung arm avoiding the lead singer from falling of the stage. They were having a rehearsal for their 4th supershow when yesung clumsily dance way to the edge of the stage and almost falling if it weren't for kyuhyun fast action. "hehe,I'm sorry. I didn't realize the edge. Thanks kyuhyun!". "i swear hyung, you really make people worried all the time". Upon hearing the maknae sounds like an angry bear, yesung lowered his head trying to hide his sad face and pout. "yah kyuhyun! Stop make that scary face to yesung-hyung!" of course, yesung's jjokeumani,donghae cone to the rescue. Pulling yesung away from kyuhyun, donghae trying to sooth yesung. "i didn't make a scary face,possibly a worried one. He almost fall from the stage,who doesn't get worried,right?"." aih donghae, it's okay, kyu just helping me" said yesung while trying to hide his pout. "awww that cute little pout! Come,we should continue rehearsal now" donghae grab yesung's hand and dragged him across the stage. Kyuhyun facepalming his face, 'only i can said that! Not that i want to said it out loud, i rather keep him for myself! ' thought kyuhyun posessively.