Bonus because I am a er for taekbin ♡

Be my moon, be my star.

 

-All errors are mine but read them on your own :(

 

 

☆☆

 

Hongbin’s at his door putting on his shoes to leave for his class after finally a very long period of goodbye-s with Taekwoon, like always. But now that he thinks, they only discussed about how Taekwoon and Hakyeon ended up taking a picture together to make this Sanghyuk guy jealous. But he hasn't seen the picture yet. He actually forgot to ask about it. 

 

Hongbin notes to ask his boyfriend to send it to him later on. Maybe together with the another picture that Hakyeon has yet to send it to him. Because he knows, the picture of his man and Hakyeon's gonna piss him off to the death. So he could look at another picture of their's as retreat to come back to life again. 

 

 

Grabbing his stuffs, Hongbin locks the door and humming some lyrics under his breathe, he heads down the corridor. As he reaches to entrace gate of his apartment's block, his phone buzzes on his pocket that notifies something from his twitter post. 

 

 

Honbin reaches for his phone and glances at the time first. 

 

 

He now only has like 6 minutes left before his class for the day starts and it takes him at least 10 minutes of walk to the college. If he runs now, he could make it in 5 minutes. So, Hongbin thinks he should probably check the twitter later on after class or in lunch break but the username and the caption catch his attention that he taps it open immediately, and his eyes widen at the picture Hakyeon just posted. 

 

 

Hongbin freezes on the spot.

 

 

@godhakyeon 


With my Taekwoonie <3 <3
 (picture attached) 

 


"-his hand-" Hongbin mutters annoyingly, zooming the picture. How dare the guy have his hands on Taekwoon? Why the hell does he have his right hand laced around Taekwoon's shoulder. And the hell with caption 'my taekwoonie' and those emojis 'heart heart'? This Hakyeon guy seriously pisses him off. Taekwoon's not even his what the real !

 

 


Forget about the class. He doesn't have time to care about class when his man's about to get snatched from him. Hongbin makes a quick call to Taekwoon who receives immediately on the first ring. Maybe Taekwoon could already see the consequences coming toward him. 

 

 


"The hyung? You didn't tell me you guys hugged?" Hongbin barks, raking fingers through his bangs that a woman walking across the street side eyes him funnily. He could care less of that lady. He has more important stuff going on here. 

 

 

 

"What!? His hands on my shoulder doesn't count as a hugging, bean." Taekwoon says softly over the phone and Hongbin rolls his eyes. He knows that but still if Hongbin's not the one putting his hand on his shoulder or wherever, then it's not fair, alright? when the other man's the one who he doesn't even like.  

 

 


"And observe my face babe, I am expressionless on that picture." Taekwoon says, still soft and Hongbin pulls his phone away from his ear to look at the photo and zooms in to see Taekwoon's blank face next to Hakyeon's happy one. No doubt Taekwoon looks like a wasted little pup who was forced to take the picture which of course he was, forced. Okay, maybe Hongbin's overreacting again for the second time on the same day. 

 

 


"But the caption-" Hongbin's almost pouting when Taekwoon cuts him.

 

 


"Babe wait a second-" The elder says and Hongbin thinks he hear some kind of notification's buzz on the elder's phone. 

 

 


Hongbin tends to get out the gate, slowly walking towards his college's way as he waits for the elder to come back on the phone line. Taekwoon's taking a little longer than a second and its terrifying Hongbin. Something came up maybe? 

 

 


"Hyung-"

 

 


Hongbin's cut yet again. 

 

 


"You know what, babe, you don't have to worry about the caption anymore." Taekwoon says excitedly and Hongbin smiles. He sounds ridiculously happy. "Hakyeon just texted me!" 

 

 


Before Hongbin can even respond, Taekwoon continues rushingly, "He said the moment he posted the photo of me and him, Sanghyuk called him right away to take the picture down from twitter." Taekwoon takes a breathe before continuing again, "Said, Sanghyuk wouldn't ever talk to any girls and that he would stick by his side like the only property Hakyeon owns." A pause. "So yeah, now both the picture and the caption's gone." 

 

 


"Tsk, what the hell? That's so gayy!!" Hongbin says with a tint of relief and both he and Taekwoon laughs heartily. He doesn't check his twitter. Instead, "I am sorry though." He says when their laugh come to a halt. "For- uhn- for overreacting again." 

 

 


One of these days, Hongbin acts like a child, always whining and complaining this and that, and getting jealous over nothing useful. Sometimes he fears if that bores Taekwoon off him that he would one day snap at him for his childish behavior. 

 

 


There's a pause on the other side for a heart beat second that Hongbin almost panics and stops in his pace aside the electricity pole thinking that maybe the 'Taekwoon snapping at him' day is today but then- 

 

 


"To be honest," Taekwoon starts and there's this hesitancy lacing his voice. "A part of me really enjoys it when you get jealous over little nothings." Another pause. Then, "It shows how much you care about me and how much you want me that you don't even like sharing a tiny bit of me with others. It really soothes me a lot to know that you love me this much, you know, so you don't ever need to apologize." 

 

 


And times like this, Hongbin thinks he doesn't deserve someone like Taekwoon. This Taekwoon who's always so thoughtful, who always sees right in wrongs. And who always make Hongbin to love him more, if that is even possible. Because Hongbin falls in love with Taekwoon a little more every moment. He wonders if there's even a limit of his love to Taekwoon. There isn't for sure. Because Hongbin doesn't know what's coming right the next moment from Taekwoon for which he's gonna love him more over and whole again.

 

 


And also even if Taekwoon's doesn't normally shows his jealousy side of him, his love for Hongbin is no less. He loves him to the moon and back and Hongbin knows this too well like a clean water.

 

 


"You know what," Hongbin says and Taekwoon simply hums. "You're always right." 

 

 


"Yeah? You are lucky. Your boyfriend's amazing."

 

 


"Yeah, so amazing that like you said, I am lucky and I really don't like sharing you with anyone. Be it your friends or any-anyone. Only I can have you and only you can have me. There's no way in and out. Bear it." 

 

 


Taekwoon chuckles. "Been bearing since last two years with all my heart." 

 

 


"I-I love you." Hongbin blurts, unintentional crack in his voice. "So freaking much." 

 

 


"I love you too." Taekwoon says in a voice that soothes hongbin inside from his heart. So comforting. He so much wants to hug Taekwoon right now. "Now don't be a crybaby. You're already late, you know right?" 

 

 


He knows. And he also doesn't care. But he has to care apparently since their midterm's starting soon. He shouldn't be missing classes right now but he's already late and he can't do anything. But still he should get going no matter how late he is. He could make it to halfway at least. 

 

 


"I should probably get going now." Hongbin sniffs. He isn't crying though. He almost teared but he isn't anymore. Taekwoon's this fabulous. He's the only one who can give him the happy tears to Hongbin and also the same one who's his source of happiness. "So see you later at work, hyung." 

 

 


"Uhm see you. And be prepared, babe."

 

 


Prepared? 

 

 


"For what?"

 

 


"There's this news; At their evening shift in cafe, boyfriend Taekwoon's showering his pretty man Hongbin with smooches like the amazing boyfriend he is."

 

 


Tsk. Hongbin laughs out loud. See? Taekwoon, the sourceof Hongbin's happiness. His one and only, Jung Taekwoon. 

 

 


"You're crazy." Hongbin says through giggles, cheeks warm from smiling a lot. People who walk pass him must probably be giving him weirds looks but does he have any reason to show them the care? No no no. All the care in this world he has is only for Taekwoon. 

 

 


"But I am crazy for you." Taekwoon counters back through his own giggles. 

 

 


"Yeah, yeah." cheers Hongbin, still smiling. "Hang up now."

 

 


"That's your courtesy, your majesty." 

 

 


Hongbin laughs yet again as he resume to walk. 

 

 


"Now, are we starting this who ends the call first game again?" He asks, amusement in his voice. Seriously? They have been playing this game for two years now. 

 

 


"No, because you still have class to attend." Taekwoon replies. Hongbin could say the man on the other side's in smiling mess too. 

 

 


"Right. I'm making a run now." Hongbin informs as he makes himself ready to run. "Bye, babe."

 

 


"Uhm. But be careful, yeah?"

 

 


"Sure. And you, don't let Hakyeon cling onto you, yeah?" Hongbin warns playfully. Hakyeon, a jealousy riser. 

 

 


"Yes sir!" Taekwoon chirps and Hongbin smiles one last time and hangs up the call after exchanging their I love yous and love you toos and makes a speedy run to his college (which he makes it 25 minutes late to his first period). 

 

 

 

(Later at their lunck break, Hongbin's phone buzzes from where it lies flat on cafeteria's table when he's about to take a bite of his cheeseburger that he urges Wonshik to check it for him, only too see Wonshik gaping at his phone like he just saw something horror on it, with his one hand covering his eyes dramatically. 

 

 

"Ow man, my eyes aren't pure anymore." Wonshik grumbles, disgusted, throwing Hongbin's phone off his hand.

 

 

"The ?" Hongbin deadpans, when he barely makes it to saving his phone from face planting.

 

 


Wonshik's still gaping hard at him when he himself glances down at his phone, a picture text from Taekwoon, the same one Taekwoon had said about Hakyeon clicking the shot of them from their first aniversary-

 

 


-Rest, I leave it upto your imagination of taekbin making out.)

 

 

 

:) Thank you if you make it upto the end uwu ♡♡