Be My Girl...

The Last Girl Standing

5 minutes before SS4 Concert…

Kyuhyun just focus with he’s earphone. Just tried that it’s broken or not. All member Super Junior just starting to take a place. ELF cheering the sound is very clear from under the stage. "I'm nervous." Leeteuk said. Then, Manager said that the concert can be started. “WE’RE SUPER JUNIOR???!!” shout manager.

“THE LAST MAN STANDING!”

***

When the concert is starting. You just became felt awesome. The first song which super junior brings out is “The Last Man Standing”. I can realized that Kyuhyun little by little just looking to you. You just shout like others ELF. “KYUHYUN!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!”

 

In the middle concert, Kyuhyun tried to singing In My Dream and looking toward you again. No. Every he enter to the stage, he always looking toward you. walking to the sit where He can felt so close to him. No longer, after that All Super Junior Member sing “Be My Girl”. Kyuhyun and Donghae just sing they part but you realized that Kyuhyun started walking toward you. then all fans are being wild. But they give Kyuhyun way. The way to came to you.

I don’t know if it’s me who’s weird

when it’s over, all it takes is your smile to make me reset

I’m like a broken battery that can’t be used

You pull me left and right like a magnet

Right, now is the moment I’ve waited for so I can catch up

 

When Kyuhyun catch your hand and bring you out from outside there, “what?! No…Gzz..” Kyuhyun just started to protect you by wild fans and walked into stange. All fans being jealously and shout more hysteria.

Then They just continued singing and Kyuhyun just bring you around the stage until in the middle stage where all member is came together again.

***

In the middle of song, Leeteuk came to Eunhyuk who so shock with what Kyuhyun doing. They just do not believe that Kyuhyun invite Yoo Rin to came into this concert. Also, bring Yoo Rin enter the stage. Then They followed Kyuhyun to around the stage, then gather in the middle stage. Then, the songs is in Sungmin and shindong part. They try to seize Yoo Rin from Kyuhyun.

[Sungmin] One thing is clear: this is the way love works
[Shindong] Thump thump thump I’m filled with anticipation
[Sungmin] We’re just pushing and pulling at each other It’s a waste of time
[Shindong] Be my girl, girl, girl

But Kyuhyun just retake Yoo Rin and evict all member to make a distance from Kyuhyun and Yoo Rin. He sit in front of Yoo Rin and try to giving a ring into Yoo Rin. All fans shout shocked when Kyuhyun do that.

 [Kyuhyun] This is really a question, we’re evenly matched, 

When you look in the mirror we’re the same, oh god oh god, I’m at a loss

 

But suddenly Ryewook retake Yoo Rin from Kyuhyun and hug her.

 

[Ryeowook] Right, this is the start, in the end this is all just the warm up, 

Love is so bewildering, alright alright, we’re almost there.

 

Kyuhyun so angry. But All member keep singing and try to calm down Kyuhyun. Yesung try to arbitrate both of them by Yoo Rin.

[Yesung] Okay, right, on standby. This is the moment we’ve dreamt of
It’s chaotic and unpredictable, but it’s okay, it’s all goo

Then All member just take a distance from Ryewook and let Kyuhyun closed with Yoo Rin.

Kyuhyun] My heart that wants you will never change, I promise this
Look after my love

[Kyuhyun] This is really a question, this is really a question

Then Ryewook express that he so sad because all member make him far away from Yoo Rin. When it’s part of ryewook.

[Ryeowook] I’m like a broken battery that can’t be used
You pull me left and right like a magnet
Right, now is the moment I’ve waited for so I can catch up
I hesitate, aigoo aigoo game over

 

when all member sang the last part for that song. Kyuhyun sit down in front of Yoo Rin and back out the box containing the ring and show it to Yoo Rin.“Do you wanna be my last girl friend?”

Then all fans take a photo into Kyuhyun. He just watching Yoo Rin shock. "KYAAAAA!!!!" all member shout shock when heard that Kyuhyun proposed Yoo Rin.