Boy Meets Evil

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***WARNING***

There will be a small scene in this chapter. No actual , but I think I should still leave a tiny warning.  

Yoongi's POV

Why the hell did I apologize to her? I didn't do anything wrong. She's the one who is playing games with people's feelings with her dumb idea. 

I had caught a cab and for some odd reason, I can't seem to stop thinking about her on my way back home. She's not like any other girls I've met before. She's fun to pick on and I want to keep firing her up. I plan to make her life a living hell. Heh heh heh. It's going to be so much fun bossing her around and getting her to do whatever I want.

I smiled to myself as I picture Hani dressed in the same tight dress that I had seen her in last night at the club. I'm sitting on my couch and she is slowly but seductively walking towards me. She positions herself with me in between her legs. They were spread to both my side and her hand was lightly gripping onto my shirt. My hands traveled down her back, to her side and down to her hips and I firmly held on. 

Her head slightly fell back at my touch and she let out the iest moan. The same damn moan that I heard escaped from her lips last night. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her as she slowly moved her hips and grind in my lap. Her hands made their way to the back of my neck as she slightly clawed the skin on my shoulder with her nails. Her arms now wrapped completely around my neck and she moves in for a kiss-

Holy ! What the hell are you thinking Min Yoongi?!!!

I cleared my throat loudly and shook the thought out of my head.

"You are only trying to stop Hani from messing around with Hoseok. She has no effect on you..."

I kept repeating it over and over to myself. My phone vibrating in my back pocket brought me back to reality. I quickly pulled it out and answered it without looking at the ID.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Yoongi Hyung."

My heart jumped a little when I heard his voice. I could picture his bright smile on the other end of the line and I automatically smiled.

"Hi Hobi. What's up?"

"Where did you go? I'm outside your door. I rung the doorbell a few times but you didn't open so I called you."

! I still have about 5 mins before I get home.

"I had to go to the store to get something."

"Okay. I'll wait for you then. I wanted to talk to you Hyung."

"Talk about what Hobi?"

"It's about the girl that we met yesterday night."

"What about her?"

"She seems like an interesting girl and I want to get to know her better."

"But.. what about Mi-Young?"

"I never said I wasn't going to marry Mi-Young anymore," he let out a chuckle on the other end. 

"I'm almost home. Let's talk some more when I get there."

We hung up and I couldn't believe my ears. Hobi sounded like he was serious. He can't be though. He's never shown interest in another girl beside Mi-Young.

When the cab came to a stop, I paid the driver and ran to my apartment. I live alone since I moved out of my parent's house. 

Hoseok and Jungkook come over pretty often but I never gave them the passcode to my apartment. I met Jungkook after the whole engagement deal between Hoseok and Mi-Young. He was the one who convinced me to go back to being friends with Hoseok. I had planned on never seeing the two again after my confession. I have never been more thankful towards Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter