Mom

The Bet

"Aunty, why you never told me?" Ask Hakyeon with pout on his face. Both of them are sitting at a table, side by side. "You never ask me," reply Mrs Jung with smile. "Thats because I forget to ask your name," said Hakyeon, even when he admit it is his fault for that.

"Yeah, because you are busy thinking about your date with Taekwoon," tease Mrs Jung that make Hakyeon blush. "I'm not. I really forget and its not because of that date," reply Hakyeon as he down to hide his red face. Mrs Jung laugh when she saw Hakyeon's shy face. She then hold Hakyeon's hand that make the boy look at her.

"I don't care if you're a poor boy. If you not come from a respective family. Its does not matter for me. I already told you, what important for me is my son's happiness. Taekwoon is happy with you. You change my son to be a better person," said Mrs Jung. "I also told you before, if Taekwoon does not fall for you, he's a fool. Someone nice as you is so precious. You are a good person, Hakyeon. I'm glad to have you as my son in law," continue Mrs Jung that make Hakyeon smile widely with his tears fall down Feel happy to hear that.

"Don't listen to other people. They are jealous on you. You need to be strong. When Taekwoon become the CEO of JC Corporation, he will gain many attention from the women. You need to be strong to make sure he will not fall in their trap. I'm not saying Taekwoon will cheat on you, but you know how wicked and mean women is. We need to be more careful with them," Mrs Jung give him some advice.

"Its look like you're talking from your experience, aunty," said Hakyeon as he laugh little bit. "You're right. Even though Taekwoon's father already old, he still has so many admire. Its too tired to watch over him. I don't know what they look at him," nag Mrs Jung. "Well, uncle still look handsome," reply Hakyeon that make Mrs Jung groan before she nod her head. Agree on that. Her husband truely look handsome and young.

"Listen to me, Hakyeon. Don't heard other people's words. Especially the girls who are coming to us right now," whisper Mrs Jung that make Hakyeon tilt his head confusely.

"Hi, aunty. Good evening," greet Haemi with sweet smile on her face. "Good evening," greet Hebin too who standing beside Haemi.

"Good evening to you too, " greet Mrs Jung back. "Emm can we sit here?" Ask Haemi politely as she point at empty seat beside Mrs Jung. "Of course," reply Mrs Jung. Haemi then sit beside Mrs Jung while Hebin sit beside her after they get the permission.

"Oh yeah, how's the ring? Is it okay? I'm just guessing your size when I hold your hand before," Mrs Jung hold Hakyeon's hand and look at the ring. "Its fit perfectly. You're so great. Able to measure my size just by holding my hand," said Hakyeon in amaze as he look at the ring. The ring look so beautfiul and also expensive.

"Of course. If not, I will never able to live with that man. I need to have good sight to know which women that I can believe and which one that has hidden intention," reply Mrs Jung. Hakyeon just laugh when he hear her words. "Later you need to teach me that, aunty," said Hakyeon. "Of course, I will," Mr Jung pat Hakyeon's hand softly.

"Honey, my friends want to meet you. Lets go," said Mr Jung as he put his hand on Mrs Jung's shoulder. "Okay. Wait for a while, Hakyeon. I'll be back soon and we can talk more," Mrs Jung pat Hakyeon's hand softly before she leave with her husband. Hakyeon smile as he look at Taekwoon's parent. They look so sweet together. He hope he can live and stay with Taekwoon until they both get old, until he close his eyes forever.

"Are you happy?" Haemi as she glare at Hakyeon angrily. "I am," reply Hakyeon honestly.

"Really? Just enjoy because it not for long. I will make sure to take Taekwoon away from you," Haemi can't accept that she lose with this poor boy. She much more beautiful than him (that what she think). So, why he is the one who got engage with Taekwoon. Its should be her. Her!

"And I will make sure you'll never can take Taekwoon away from me," reply Hakyeon calmly. That girl grip her glass tightly as she feel so angry.

"You don't know with who you dealing with, Hakyeon. We will make sure you and Taekwoon never be happy. We will destroy your life," threat Hebin. She also does not feel happy to know about the engagement. She want Taekwoon. He is her.

"Just do whatever you want, girls. I'm not scare," said Hakyeon as he glare at the girls. He will make sure they never can disturb his relationship with Taekwoon.

"Hakyeon," call Taekwoon before he sit beside Hakyeon. Hakyeon look at him with wide smile on his face.

"Hi, Taekwoon," Haemi give flirt smile at the boy. Taekwoon just nod at her before he give his full attention to his fiancee. "You know what, today is the most happiest day for me," Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand tightly with wide happy smile on his face. "Me too," reply Hakyeon happily.

Taekwoon hold out his hand and cup Hakyeon's face softly. "I already told you, my parents will like you. Look, both of them already adore you. But, I never know you know my mother," said Taekwoon curiously. "I don't know she is your mother," reply Hakyeon honestly.

"We met in front a tteokbokki stall," told Mrs Jung as she sit at her place back. "He treat me tteokbokki," told Mrs Jung before she turn around. "And we also met there, young girl. So, just stop whatever you want to do, because I will never accept you as my daughter in law," said Mrs Jung as she look at Hebin. The girl look shock when she remember about it. 

"And you, Song Haemi. I don't look at wealth or status to be my daughter in law. I look at the behaviour first. You think I will accept a rude girl like you to be part of my family. I don't want my grandchildren be rude like you," Mrs Jung change her target to the girl beside her. The girls become speechless when they hear Mrs Jung's words. They look at each other before they stand up and leave them.

"You're so great aunty," praise Hakyeon with amaze look as he show his thumbs.  "I know. And I will teach you that," said Mrs Jung that make Hakyeon nod his head eagerly. Agree on it.

"Oh my god," Taekwoon shake his head. Its look like Hakyeon will be a fierce lion just like his mother. But, he think he will like it. 

"Don't worry. I will teach you how to tame fierce lion," Mr Jung put his arm around his son's shoulder.