Owner

My Mythical Pet

Irene P.O.V


I stared at the girl in front of me in awe. How did she?! She lifted her fingers up and pointed at me. I followed where her fingertips pointed down towards my- !! I hastily grabbed my towel from the floor and wrapped myself. The girl just giggled at herself. I was in disbelief. In this state, I asked her to turn around. Making sure not to let het see more of myself as I was wearing my clothes.

We just continued staring in silence on the edge of the bed. I don't know what to do or ask. She just sat there smiling. After a few thoughts I asked her

"How did you get in here"

"You brought me here" 

Is she in her right mind. Why would I bring a stranger into my home! 

" I don't know who you are and why are you here?!"

"You brought me here and took care of me. Like giving me a bath" 

She showed some of her body parts. There were stitches, fairly new. Thinking back about what had been said before. No! It can't be. How could an animal- It just doesn't make sense.

" Tell me the truth! Where's the kitty on my bed and you need to get out"

"Bu-but I am the kitty. Don't you remember that you picked me up and treated me when nobody else would"

This just doesn't make sense. She is 100% human. No human can turn into animals! I must be dreaming. This must be a prank! She suddenly hugged me tightly. She lifted her head slightly to take a peek at my face

"You're my owner now"

I pushed her away from me.

"Why would I be your owner? I don't even know who you are or what you are!"

"You saved me Mistress. If a shapeshifter was saved by someone, they are destined to serve that person"

"SHAPESHIFTER?! N-N-N-NO! I AM NOT ANYONES MISTRESS OR OWNER. NOT EVEN YOU. SHAPESHIF-CAT"

I tried to move away from her sight but she kept on chasing me saying Mistress wait. I even went out the front door towards outside. I think I finally lost her. I took a few deep breaths from all this exercise.

"MISTRESS WAIT!"

I turned around to look for her. Nothing, she wasn't there. It must have been my imagination of her. I turned back to the front. My feet started staggering back, to my surprise she was there, grinning. My right foot was caught on a rock. I was about to fall when she caught me from the back into her arms. She turned me to face her.

"Seulgi will make sure that Mistress will be safe" 

And that was the start of it.