Hormonal Teenagers

Seoul city’s holy trinity

"Honey, I'm home! Did you-"

 

Hayi hollered as she swung open the door to Hanbin's house, stopping mid sentence as soon as she saw an unfamiliar face playing video games beside junhoe. They both looked at her and hayi met eyes with the stranger. He's hot. Her single and boy deprived heart from attending an all-girl school is tingling. 

 

"Hanbin, your wife's back from war!"

 

Ignoring June's pure existence, she pretended to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, batted her eyelashes and made her way to the empty space beside the hot guy with an oh-so-innocent smile. 

 

"Oh my, oh my, who is this hottie here? Are you perhaps my future boyfriend?"

 

"And are you perhaps, the girl I’ve been dreaming of?

 

Sitting at the other end of the couch, watching Hayi's shameless flirting was junhoe. He felt every fibre in his body cringing at their cheesy interaction. Not wanting to witness this anymore, he yelled for Hanbin. 

 

 

"HANBIN HYUNG, HAYI IS ACTING LIKE A DOG IN HEAT AGAIN!"

 

Irritated that their conversation was interrupted, hayi retorted back with an annoyed tone. 

 

"Oh, shut up you desperate hormonal giant."

 

"Uh, excuse me, as hormonal as I am. At least I still have my pride."

 

"By pride, you mean when you were on your knees, wearing nothing but my pink shorts in the middle of the mall begging for my friend's number?"

 

"That was once and I only did that because you promised me you'll give her number, WHICH I NEVER GOT"

 

"June, my friends have pretty much no standards but even they wouldn't want to date the crazy guy in pink shorts everyone's been talking about."

 

From the kitchen, Hanbin shook his head as he listened to his two best friends continuously diss each other, momentarily forgetting the fact that a person is actually sitting between them. 

As he place a tray of pizza into the oven, he gave them both a warning. 

 

 

"If you two don't shut up and behave, I'm burning the pizza."

 

 

His warning resulted in angry glares and some dramatic hand gestures from junhoe who then stormed away in anger.Hayi grinned as she was finally left alone with the hot stranger. 

 

 

"Okay, let's start over. I'm Lee Hayi, I live next door and currently very attracted to the guy in front of me."

 

The stranger was amused at what he just witnessed. Sassy diva Goo Junhoe was effortlessly roasted and actually lost to a girl. This was new. 

 

 

"I'm Bobby, a friend from their school. And honestly surprised that hanbin has a pretty girl hidden at home. Would have come sooner if I had known."

 

 

Hayi giggled at the indirect compliment. She hit his shoulder, coyly asking him to stop teasing  her. Their innocent flirtation  went undisturbed until a loud thud could be heard. 10 feet away from them is the usually big softie Kim Hanbin looking as pissed off as a tiger. 

 

 

"Lee Hayi what the are you doing." 

 

"W-what did I do?"

 

She couldn't help but shudder at the rare appearance of tigerbin. The only time this has happened is when Hanbyul proposed to Junhoe instead of him. As hanbin marched towards them, hayi listlessly awaits for her execution. There is no escaping tigerbin's wrath. 

 

 

Hanbin was pissed. The audacity of this woman, getting cozy and flirting with Kim Jiwon in his house, on his couch in his precious LIMITED.EDITION.MICKEY.MOUSE.TANK. TOP . How dare she taint mickey’s innocence with their cheesy pick up lines. 

 

 

“Mickey... I’m sorry I’ve forsaken you. I didn’t even notice you were gone,,” hanbin weeped as he grabbed Hayi’s shoulders. 

 

“Lee hayi! Kim Jiwon! I’m adding both your name in June’s death note! You’re both dead to me.”

 

 

Bobby and Hayi looked at each other, both stunned. To think that they were actually scared of this guy who is still weeping hideously over a stupid shirt was simply humiliating.