Fainting

Breathe For Me

Hyunjin reached out and touched my face. His hand was warm. “Hyung…Chan hyung..” He said with tears falling down his cheeks. “Yes Hyunjinnie. It is me. I am right here with you.” I responded. And with that, he snuggled in closer to my body and gripped my back as he hugged me tightly. I could hear him wheezing lightly and his body shivering, which added to my concern even more. “I have missed you so much…” He said between breaths. Warmth filled my body at these words.

Or maybe it was just the heat radiating off of Hyunjins body. I hugged him back tightly so he could feel reassured that I was here with him, but I really wanted to check and make sure he was ok. So I pulled his body back and laid him back down on his bed. I pulled his blankets over his shaking body and tried to get a good look at the poor boy. His jet-black hair was a mess, he had sweat on his forehead, his body was shivering, and he was radiating heat. He was also wheezing a little from what I could hear. Hyunjin closed his deep brown eyes and I placed my hand on his forehead to try and see if I could tell if he had a fever or not. I was shocked at how warm it was. “Your fever has definitely gone up. Do you feel alright?” I asked with a light voice. Hyunjin shook his head no and this was the first time that I have ever seen him admit to feeling bad. Usually he was the stubborn one when he was sick or hurt, practicing till he out from exhaustion because he did not want to fall behind. But he also never really liked to be babied by us. If he was sick, he would just go to his room and sleep until he felt better. Never would complain to us about how he felt. But this moment right now had my worry grow. If Hyunjin was willing to admit to feeling horrible, then he must really feel horrible.

“Everything hurts hyung. My stomach, my body, my head, my chest, it all hurts. I keep feeling like im going to throw up and I just feel like I can’t breathe real well.” He then rolled over onto his side so that he was facing me and I couldn’t help by frown at how pitiful the boy looked. “You really don’t feel well do you.” I asked with a frown on my face. He shook his head and pouted. I pulled his blankets up further onto him and told him to just relax and close his eyes. “How about I play with your hair. Hmm? That always makes you feel better.” He nodded his head yes and I laid my body down and placed my hand up to support my head and placed my other hand onto Hyunjins hair. I played with the strands lightly and slowly to try and relax him, but his face twisted in a way that made me think he was in pain. Before I could ask what was wrong, his body sat up with a jolt and he climbed quickly out of his bed and down the ladder before running out of his room. “This cant be good…” I said with a sigh. I followed after him and heard him in the bathroom closest to his room heaving and coughing. I entered the bathroom and saw the poor sick boy’s body lurching and heaving into the toilet with such force that I am sure hurt him. I ran over to him and placed my hand onto his navy-blue sweatshirt and rubbed his back soothingly. Woojin is usually the one who handles this kind of stuff, not me. I may be the leader, but throw up is not my cup of tea.

As Hyunjin finished, I helped him stand up and I called Woojin in so he could help me clean him up. Woojin came in and held Hyunjin’s weak body up as I took a wet wash cloth and cleaned his face. I then gave him some water to drink, as well as to swish around in his mouth to get all of the gunk out. He was not looking too good at all. “Hey why don’t we go lay on the couch for now so we can keep an eye on you. Okay? You are not looking to good.” Hyunjin nodded as his body continued to wheeze and we took him over to the couch in the living room. Woojin set Hyunjins body down onto the couch and laid a blanket over him. I grabbed a new wet wash cloth and placed it onto his forehead to try and bring his fever down. I then sat down on the floor in front of Hyunjins head and the TV. Woojin left to go help the other members with a project and I was left sitting in my worried state. I was so tired from traveling home and from all this worry that I could feel my eyes start to shut as sleep threatened to take me. But I couldn’t sleep yet. Not until I knew Hyunjin was okay and was asleep himself. I turned around to check on him, and he was asleep. I placed my head onto his chest to listen for any signs of wheezing or struggle for breath and there was indeed wheezing and a struggle. But it was light still and not too bad. He was so comfy though that I did not want to remove my head from his chest. He smelled good too and I knew it was because of Hyunjins natural scent. He does not ever wear cologne. I could feel my eyes start to close again as sleep once again threatened to take me alive, but I did not want to hurt him. So I lifted my head up a little, but was placed back down by Hunjins arms onto his chest. Hyunjin pulled me in closer to his chest and I could hear him whisper something. It sounded like he was saying stay hyung. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head back down onto his chest as to let him know I would stay. “Thank you hyung…” He whispered. I nodded and closed my eyes as I let the sleep win.

*Thud* I was awoken by a loud thud and noticed that I was laying on the couch. I was alone. Wasent Hyunjin here when I fell asleep? I pushed up my body with my arms and looked around. “Hyunjin?” I asked. No response. Then I saw something on the floor a few feet in front of me. A body. I saw the body had on a navy blue sweatshirt and black sweat pants and I knew exactly who it was. Panic filled my body and I threw myself up off the couch and ran over to the motionless body. I flipped the body over and realized I was correct in who it was. “Hyunjin?!” I yelled. No response. I shook his body and yelled once more. “Hyunjin! Wake up!” He had fainted and was unconscious. “What do I do?!”

 

****Quick note here:

This is what Hyunjin looks like in this Fic! 

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS836US836&biw=1280&bih=913&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=Oe5CXbXWHs3UtQWx84KYCw&q=stray+kids+hyunjin+red+hat&oq=stray+kids+hyunjin+red+hat&gs_l=img.3...1068427.1070260..1070432...0.0..0.89.470.7......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0j0i30.9MtckhFoqfQ&ved=0ahUKEwj11pO86OHjAhVNaq0KHbG5ALMQ4dUDCAY&uact=5#imgdii=F0p4Rj_jKTV42M:&imgrc=-2iURETRosKIPM: