One shot 1

Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: Seriously, I can't think any of the title. Since this is only one shot, so I'm gonna give you one shot title. Tell me what you think. Enjoy.

 

---------------------------------

 

 

"We meet again." the young doctor smile. Wide. 

She smile back. A bit. 

 

"So, what do we have here?"

 

The doctor didn't wait for the women to answer her back. She turn to the nurse signaling her to read the patient record on her hand. 

 

"Female, 24 years old. Fatigue. History mild anemia. Hb and mcv are low. We gave her a shot in ER just now."

 

"Fantastic. I want a full CBC ASAP." the nurse then nodded. The doctor now turn to the both women in front of her. Since the younger still looks groggy effect to the medicine, she turn her self to the older one. 

 

"Ms Jung. I'm gonna do some test for your sister before decide if she gonna need IV iron or blood transfusion."

 

"I don't want to do blood transfusion. Just give me a shot. You did that last time." the younger spoke in a low voice. Looks like she's awake but the older can see the younger struggling to respond. She tap her sister arms signaling her to stop talking. 

 

"Yes, we did that but you come back here. Twice. In the month. Come back here twice in the month is not a good sign, young lady. What did you do this time?"

 

"It just a pack schedule. I didn't have time to rest and I forgot to eat." 

 

"Ahaa, same excuse like before. Tight schedule doesn't give you a privilege to forgot to eat and sleep. If you do this again, you might get a heart attack without you even notice. You don't want that, do you?"

 

"Soojung. Just listen to her." 

"But Unnieeee" 

"You heard me" 

The younger one pouting.

"Then it settle then".

 

The young doctor then come closer to the younger. Examined her eyes, tapping the chest slowly in different places and checking the pulse. 

 

"Look at me now. Ok good. Follow my lead". The younger follow the doctor order, left, right, up, down. 

 

"Good. How do you feel now?" 

 

"Still dizzy but I'll manage". The younger try to sit but fall back before the older hold her. 

 

"Still stubborn. Good."

 

"How's that suppose to means?" 

 

"That's means you are eager to get better but to do that, help me to help you to get better. Just stay, we'll do some test, then we decide if you are really strong to stand on your own or you need some help before you get strong again. Can you do that for me?"

 

" Hurmmm... I guess i can..." the younger sigh before nodded slowly to the doctor. 

 

"Good" 

 

Then she smile again. 

 

The older keep looking at the young doctor. This doctor sure got the positive attitude in hers. How old is she? She looks so young. 

 

"Miss Jung" 

 

The older snap back to reality. Look back to the doctor with confuse face. 

 

"You need some rest too. Your eyes look tired".

 

"I am?" 

 

"Yes you are."

 

She smile again. 

 

"You don't want me to give you a shot, do you?" 

 

"No.. No... i don't". 

 

"Then rest. We'll schedule the test then. Now please excuse us." 

 

The doctor and the nurse then bow to both sibling before retreat from the room.

 

"Did she just flirting on you?" 

 

"Soojung", her eyes wide open giving the younger with scary glare causing the younger smirk.

 

"Sleep with me." 

 

"Of course i will. Where am I supposed to go? You know I don't like to sleep alone"

 

The younger smile. She tuck her fingers into the older arm and snug in to find the comfort. After a while, the older can hear the light snore from the the younger. She feels her eyes heavy too due to today event. 

 

She remember she got a call from Soojung manager oppa calling her mentioning Soojung drop from the stage during practicing the walk for the new coming event. She's been having a busy week her self as well that she didn't get a time to check on Soojung. 

 

The last time they ate together is 2 weeks ago. Both of them surely having a very tight schedule. She then looks at the younger, caressing the younger cheek before yawning from her sit. 

 

She's tired as well. Maybe that doctor is correct. Maybe she needed a rest. 

 

After a while, the older dozing off too beside the younger.

 

--------------------------

 

"Miss Jung. Miss Jung!" 

 

Jessica slowly open her eyes and look at the source of the voice who just wake her up. 

 

It's the young doctor. 

 

She then turn her head to check on Soojung only to find out the younger is not there. 

 

"Where is my sister?" 

 

"Don't worry. I'll ask the nurse to take her. They bring her to the test room just now. Do you want to get yourself some coffee? I ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter