[` host clubs `]

[` Wonderland Roleplay -- Take a trip down the Rabbithole `] OPEN FOR RESERVATIONS
THE MAIN IMAGE
THE LINES OVER THE IMAGE

a facebook based roleplay

wonderland

general                  literate                  all povs                  host club

 

host club disclaimer!

the owners of the clubs hosted for your enjoyment both as a host and a patron would like to state that just because their clubs are specified as being more towards submissive, versatile or dominant hosts, it does not mean that you have to follow this trend when experimenting! if you are a dominant and wish to experiment being a host in the pet club, there is nothing wrong with that. the same for if you are a submissive wishing to trial the ceo club! the only limitation is your imagination. the types listed for the clubs is just a general idea as to what is the "norm", but this is wonderland and we're all a little mad here, so feel free to experiment however you wish.

upon picking your initial host club, you will be locked into it until the next activity check. activity checks are the only time you are able to change the club in which you are currently a host.

you can play with hosts from any other club any time you like! you don't even have to always be hosting or acting as a patron of course. this is just a little way for you guys to experiment where you might usually be a little shy. 

the pet café club

ever wondered what it might be like to actually put on a cute pair of ears and serve customers in a cosy little café? well this is your chance. in the pet club, you can do exactly that and it's entirely up to you what services you offer to your customers. engage in chit chat, or a little light petting, or if you're really feeling up for it, no one will care if your customer really wants to make you purr ;) 

usual hosts: submissive

what to expect: cute little pets that if you pet them just right, may be inclined to give you anything you want. 

the school club

we've all had that urge.. to dress up in a school uniform and act out the part of the student. and if you haven't wanted to be the student, you've wanted to be the teacher or the tutor. the school club is designed specifically with that in mind. cute students looking for guidance and learning, and patrons who are there to help them - no matter what the subject. 

usual hosts: submissive / versatile

what to expect: school uniforms. private tutoring requests. who really knows what a school boy / girl might want.

the service club

want a cute little maid to clean up your apartment, or a butler to wait on you for the evening? the service club has what you need. exactly the level of servicing the maids and butlers will go to depends entirely on their mood, however! as a host, you are expected to carry out any task the patron requires, starting with cleaning and organization. but you can offer additional services as you see fit~

usual hosts: versatile

what to expect: maids. butlers. its a fun old time but don't expect them all to be so quick to answer orders.

the personal assistant club

the personal assistant club. where hosts run your day from start to finish and the patrons must follow orders for the most part or risk their schedule getting ruined. patrons may also request specific help but the personal assistant tries to retain the majority of control. unless their patron is just too good at getting what they want, that is.

usual hosts: versatile / dominant

what to expect: having your day run on time, up close and personal attention.

the ceo club

wanna play at being the boss? host in the ceo club and the patrons are yours to command. while being called the ceo club, you might also look at it as the master/mistress club. a club designed primarily with dominant hosts in mind, where the patrons go to give themselves up if only for a little while. 

usual hosts: dominant

what to expect: the ceo is the boss. what they want, they get.