Page 17: Another WiWolf

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"So, your friend will come?" Jinho walk from the open bonnet to Bora which sit on the boot. He didn't know the light of his car was on that afternoon so his battery got empty at night when they gonna go back home from the mall.

"Yes, they on their way," Bora smile to Jinho and give some space for Jinho to sit beside her.

"Then let just wait," Jinho sit next to Bora.

Bora nodded and give a slightly smile before look the scenery infront of her.

"By the way, I heard something from Hyuna about..."

"About what happen this afternoon? haha.. I never thought you know it this fast," Bora chuckles.

"Well, yeah," Jinho hesitately admit.

Bora smirk and nodded.

"And... I don't want to interfere about you guys because we also don't know what happen to you two last 4 years. But, after fight this afternoon, are you okay?"

Bora chuckles. "I am okay, it just.... I don't know how we gonna be friend again if he keep acting like that,"

"I.. I actually can understand him, it because he still love you." Jinho give his thought.

Bora sigh. "I know but I already got someone I love right now,"

Jinho nodded. "Yeah, I heard that too. I just want to ask one thing, did he do something you don't like when you ask to break up with him 4 years ago? You actually not love anyone else that time, right? It just a reason, right?"

Bora look at Jinho. "What make you think like that?"

"I can see you actually got suffered this few years because of him," Jinho smile.

Bora just chuckles.

"I know you more than others. I mean, maybe less than your housemates, but I am sure I know you better than our friends. Look how small are you than last 4 years," Jinho hold Bora's arm. 

Bora laugh. "Seriously oppa? I was taking care my body this few years for my healthy! It nothing to do with Hongseok!"

Jinho giggles, know that it can be for different reason. "Also Hyuna told me about the other you where she was thinking Hongseok can't accept before, and about payback ... I don't know... but from what I heard, seem like he was wrong last 4 years ago. I know you who don't want to said anything even you are not wrong. So, the main question is, what the reason you break up with him? "

Bora forcely smile and sigh. "It just something.. it not something I can share. That why I rather choose to be blamed,"

Jinho pat Bora's head. "Alright alright.. whatever the reason is, I just hope you two can solve this matter, you know everything will be awkward when some of us fight with each other,"

Bora give a slightly smile. "You know I will try my best,"

"But not run away from here, okay? that not a solution," Jinho make a pouting face, pretending to be mad.

Bora laugh. "It will be the last solution, oppa,"

"Yeah right.." Jinho push Bora's shoulder then both of them laugh before an Audi car park infront of them. A guy around 190cm height out from the car make both Bora and Jinho shocked.

"Bora, are you okay?" Wooseok run to her while holding her hand.

Bora nodded, speechless. "W-Wooseok-ah, what are you doing here? I thought Handong or.."

"I volunteer by myself," Wooseok grin innocently then his eyes caught Jinho beside Bora. "Oh Hi, I'm Wooseok," he give his hand to shake hand with Jinho.

Jinho take his hand while giving smile. "I am Jinho, I am older than Bora so maybe you can call me hyung,"

"It nice to meet you, Jinho hyung," Wooseok smile to Jinho.

"Nice to meet you too, Wooseok-ah," Jinho give a smile to Wooseok then Jinho look at Bora, asking more about him with his face reaction. 

Bora caugh the sign from Jinho. Bora hesitate to tell who Wooseok is,"He is my classmate.." 

Wooseok a bit taken with Bora's words but he just give a slightly smile, don't want to take serious about something like that. But anyone who see him know he not happy with it.

Bora chuckles when satisfied with Wooseok reaction. "... and also that person I love,"

Jinho chuckles when caught what happen between they two. "I can see why Bora love you,"

"Emm? what you mean?" Wooseok clueless what Jinho mean.

Jinho get down from boot with his smirk. "So, do you have jumper cable with you, Wooseok-ah?"

"Ah yes, Bora do ask me to bring along with jumper," Wooseok smile and open the boot of Bora's car before searching the jumper.

"How did you know it at here?" Bora walk next to him and ask with sneaky smile.

"Don't you think I will check before take your car here?" Wooseok whispering near Bora's ear.

"So, what else you find, hmm?" Bora tease Wooseok.

"Emmm... nothing much but I found rotten apple before," Wooseok tell her with his innocent face.

"Wait really?" Bora didn't believe him.

"Don't worry, I already throw it off," Wooseok turn to .

Bora pouting. She know she can't fight what Wooseok been saying because it all true. She rarely clean up her interior car because usually, only the members will be in that car.

Wooseok smiling when seeing Bora reaction. He walk past her and go to Jinho while bringing the jumper, "Here hyung, let me help you,"

 


 

"Oh God, the car can start again," Jinho release a relief sigh, satisfied when the car engine can start again.

"Don't forget to change the battery tomorrow. I think the engine will possibly hard to start again after you shut the engine off," Wooseok remind Jinho.

Jinho nodded and smile. "Thanks for helping. I don't know what am I gonna do if you not come,"

"Ahh.. I won't know too if Bora didn't call us," Wooseok rub his nape and smirk.

"So you guys already be friend now?" Bora come from nowhere make both of them a bit shock.

"Since when we were enemy?" Wooseok smirk.

"Tch.. you know I didn't mean that way!" Bora pouting.

"How can you like her? she is like a tiger everytime she mad tho," Jinho point to Bora.

"Oppa, what with that question?" Bora give a sharp look to Jinho.

"Maybe ... maybe love is really blind? but I admit she is like tiger," Wooseok agree with Jinho causing Bora to take a deep breath, holding her tempered.

"Yah! so now you two has become an ally huh?!" Bora got exploded.

Wooseok and Jinho change look and laugh.

Bora make an annoyed face, know that she shouldn't let Jinho be friend with Wooseok.

Wooseok giggles and pull Bora in hug to persuade her. "I am sorry," Wooseok whispered near Bora's ear, "let have our first date after this?"

Bora still pouting but her face got blushing with the sudden idea. She nodded, agree with it.

Wooseok chuckles and pat Bora's head, "Ayy so cute!" His smile never faded,"So, where you want to go?"

"Hmmm... let go this place, it called.."

Jinho who watch both of them from far, smile when seeing how Wooseok persuade Bora. He know, Wooseok is the right one for her.

 


 

"I thought you want to diet," Wooseok ask Bora once they get in the new ice-cream cafe which just open last week.

"Hi, welcome. Can I have your order?" The worker of the cafe ask them once they at infront of the counter.

"I'm going to skip for today because I've been wanting to eat at this cafe since it was open," Bora said to Wooseok with smile then look at the menu on the counter. "What you want?"

"Cappucino ice-cream," Wooseok tell the girl who incharge at the counter.

"and strawberry ice cream," Bora added.

The girl just nodded and click on the screen monitor. After they pay, they take a sit near the window where Bora pull Wooseok to sit there.

"I've been wanting to eat the ice cream here at night but everyone become lazy bum when it come to night. The only thing they will move is when there are mission and for Siyeon is when she got work,"

Wooseok smilling when seeing Bora. "You know you can ask me anytime if you want to go anywhere now. I'll be here for you,"

Bora nodded while her smile never fadded. Before this, it hard for Wooseok or their other friends to see her smile. But that night, Bora never stop smiling. Wooseok just look at Bora with smile, mesmerised with what infront of him.

"I still can't believe you are here infront of me, smilling to me as someone important to me," Wooseok confess what he feel suddenly while he still got eyes on Bora.

Bora got blushing. "W-why? you never felt this way before?"

Wooseok shake his head. "I never date with any girl because I don't want to make memories with them,"

"That ridiculous," Bora chuckles, didn't believe with Wooseok's words.

"I didn't lied thought. It true, I just want to make a memories with someone I love," Wooseok holding Bora's hand.

Bora chuckles but still blushing. "Tch.. that so cliche,"

Wooseok laugh. " Hey... I never treat someone like that to anyone thought,"

Bora chuckles. "You know if you ever do like that to anyone other than me, I will kick your off,"

Wooseok laugh more. "I guess everything Jinho hyung's said was right, you really like tiger,"

"Yah!" Bora slap Wooseok's arm make Wooseok laugh.

The waiter come and give their ice-cream make both of them stop their conversation.

"Thank you," Both of them thank to the waiter.

"By the way, you two look good together," the waiter added. They look at her nametag, it was written 'Soyeon'

Bora chuckles. "Even I got like 30cm different from him?"

Wooseok flickering Bora's forehead. "Yah, I don't know that will be a problem,"

"Hey! I'm still older than you," Bora rub her forehead then pouting.

"Wah you are using your age now?" Wooseok speechless when age become the factor.

Bora nodded. "Yeah, if it hard for me to handle you,"

"Then sorry, NOONA," Wooseok highlighting Noona.

"Is that sarcastic tones?" 

"Ah... you just know?" Wooseok pretending to be innocent.

"tch you really-" Bora trying to hit Wooseok but he avoid each of it.

"I- I was saying you guys fit each other because you two look handsome and pretty. Plus, the difference height make you guys look so cute," The waiter try to calm them.

Both Bora and Wooseok chuckles. 

"We never see that coming from someone we just know," Bora chuckles.

"Thanks, but..." Wooseok whispering to the waiter, pretending like Bora didn't hear it eventhought his intention is want Bora to hear it. "... her tempered, you know you can't deal with this person easily, she is..."

"Yahh , I heard you!"

"Ahh so you can hear it," Wooseok continue to tease Bora make the waiter laugh with their behaviour.

 


 

Both of them walk around the town for awhile before they head home. The area they walk is more calm that night than when daylight because it midnight already.

"I bet that waiter must felt weird, what kind of relationship are we, sometimes we act like lover, sometimes we fight all out," Bora suddenly remembered the scene they just showed in the cafe before.

"We call it as multi-purpose relationship," Wooseok chuckles then take Bora's hand before link their hand.

"What is that?" Bora clueless with the words out from Wooseok.

"you can be my friend, my lover, my enemy, my ally or even my partner in crime, and so do who am I when with you," Wooseok smile to Bora.

"Why you so clever when creating name from the situation?" Bora a bit impressed but as always, she won't admit she fall in love with him once again. She caresing Wooseok head like kid. "Use that cleverness on something useful and importantant things for you, okay?"

"But you are my important thing in my life thought," Wooseok said it with serious tone.

"tch... whatever, I can see that," Bora know she can't forever denied everything Wooseok did to her is because he love her. But still, she don't want to showed him how that words effect him so much at that time.

Wooseok smile when seeing Bora, both of them walk on the pedestrian walk while their hand link with each other. Both of them smile, enjoying the atmosphere. Both just got a nice walk when they suddenly hear someone shouting.

"Did you hear that?" Bora ask Wooseok to make sure she listen it right.

Wooseok nodded. "What was that?"

"Wait," Bora trying to connect with the plants around her. It hard to find one since that town already surrounded with concrete building which it a disadvantage for her. But thank god the small existence of plant which live in some bad place helping her find where the voice come from. "I found where the voice come, you stay here,"

"No, I will go with you," Wooseok stubbornly said it.

"Urghh whatever but stay at safer place," Bora give up because she don't want to fight him at that time.

"Let just go," Wooseok didn't answering Bora's order.

Bora agreed to him because the important thing now is to find the source of the voice before any bad things happen. They run to where the voice come and they end up run into a group of 4 guys which surrounding a girl at the small road.

"Help me please!" the girl pleading to Bora and Wooseok when she seeing them.

Both Bora and Wooseok recognised the girl infront of them, she is Soyeon, the waiter at the ice-cream cafe they ate that day.

"Yah, what are you trying to do?" Wooseok ask the group infront of them. Bora can't denied anymore but Wooseok look so cool when he become brave like that.

"It none of your business," One of them answering him.

"It become our business now since we are here," Wooseok replying him. 

"Just walk passing us, so we won't hurt you, weakling," another guy seem lazy to fight with both of them.

"Who you call weak?" Wooseok feel triggered with the guy called him weakling.

"You guys really make me annoyed. We give you guys to live, right? so off now before we killed you, there nothing related to you guys," the one who look like the leader among that 4 guys at last talking to them.

"Try us if you dare. You thought I never killed anyone?" Bora's turn to replied him make the 4 guys got their nerve.

"Min, Yongdae, just killed them," The leader order them.

Two of them start to hit Wooseok. Wooseok use whatever he learn from Bora. Wooseok hold one of their punch and punch the guy back. The other guy, Yongdae try to hit Bora but Wooseok got fast reaction by holding his punch. 

"A gentleman won't hit lady," Wooseok said then throw him to back.

"Then I will hit you first before hit the lady," another guy called Min kick Wooseok make him throwed to the wall at his back.

"Wooseok-ah!" Bora try to run to him but then stop when he sees Wooseok got his thumb up.

"I'm okay! you stay there, don't do anything," Wooseok run to one guy and give him a punch where make the guy fall on the ground. He kick another one with his flying kick. Bora feel proud when seeing how good he is after few training with her.

"Yah! are you playing with them? we need to get fast! just use your power already!" The leader order them make Bora clueless with what he said.

And Wooseok got thrown to back again but this time, there no punch or kick, it just some force from the Min who still standing.

"Wooseok!" Bora know she have to interfere now since they using their ability.

Bora run to Min then she give her fastest kick and punch before the guy can fight her.

Bora's fighting skill is another level where even the one who using power can't even throw her because how fast she can be. The other who not fight look shocked when seeing Bora's skills.

After she clean up both Yongdae and Min, she run to Wooseok. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Bora healed him as soon as she hold Wooseok.

"Yeah, I'm okay. You need to take that girl. She is WiWolf," Wooseok whispering to Bora make her shocked.

"Wait... how did you know?" Bora ask him, clueless.

"Didn't you feel that uneasy feeling?" Wooseok ask Bora, he is now slowly healed.

", now you say it, I just realised it," Bora look at Soyeon. Bora take out her wand which always on her wrist. "I will try to distract them, you take that girl far from here, no matter what happen, don't look back,"

Bora run to them and kick everyone who infront of her. Min and Yongdae got hit by just one flying kick before Bora attack their leader. Another one try to use her power when Bora attack him using his wand.

"You are the witch!" The leader said once he on the floor.

"What you gonna do with her?" Bora point her wand to the leader.

The leader chuckles. "Little witch like you should just stay at your world. What you even do here? are you rebel too?"

"So there other witch who behind your back?"

The leader smirk. "Not Witch, but Wizard,"

Then Bora feel like her hand got hold by other bad guy. Bora try to release from the grab but they are strong enough for her. They took her wand from her hand. "Yah!"

"Should I bring you to him too?" The leader ask Bora with teasing smile.

Bora chuckles with disgusting feeling. "I would glad too but too bad you just have to bring only me, not that girl,"

All 4 of them looking around them but there no sign of Wooseok and Soyeon.

", go find them!" The leader give an order to his assistant.

"You have to pass me before find them!" Bora slide herself down make the hold loose than she pull both of the person who hold her arm to each other. 

Bora run to the person who chasing Wooseok then take him down to ground. Special thing about her wand is, it will come to her by creeping on the ground like snake when she called it.

"What the-" The one who hold the wand look shocked when seeing the wand move by itself.

Bora throw the one under her to the wall near with his hurting friends. Suddenly, she feel like something heavy hit her. The big garbage bin hit her make her loose her focus.

"You seriously got my nerve, you thought you are the only strongest one in here?"

Bora can feel her head got bleading and her face got wet with blood. She still can't get up because she still feel pain on the bleeding part. Bora chuckles like someone who lost her mind. "You thought you are strong by just throw this bin to me?"

"With just your wand and your fight skills, that is nothing for me,"

Bora laugh again. "Once I get my foot on floor, I hope you should re-think again, are you strong enough to fight me?"

The leader laugh. "You can't do anything with that condition, Yah! quickly find them now, I am sure they are still around,"

"You are late," Bora said make the other clueless.

Suddenly a fire come from nowhere, make all 4 of them got thrown to wall and ground.

"You guys really look like trash," Siyeon jump from the top of building near them.

"W-who are you guys?" The leader ask, didn't believe what he just see infront of him.

"Enough for you to know we are Dreamcatcher," Siyeon run to them and kick all of them. 

The leader avoid the hit and jump to Bora before pull Bora and put a piece of broken glass on .

Siyeon chuckles. "Seriously, I won't dare to do that to her thought,"

The leader look panic. He trying to use his power on the garbage bin next to him but seem like it not moving. "What the ! Yah! What are you doing to me?"

Bora flip him to the ground with basic defense skills. "Did your power gone?" Bora chuckles, she fully healed that time.

"Who are you? how can my power gone?" He panic.

"How did I know, did your power afraid of me too?" Bora smirks and have a hi-five with Siyeon.

"Wait, aren't you hurt?" The leader look clueless on how active Bora can be that time.

"I told ya I am stronger than you," Bora wipe the blood which almost get into .

"Who you work with ?" Minji come with Dream from nowhere.

The leader chuckles. "I'm not gonna tell you who. You can kill me but he will come and destroyed every pieces of you,"

"You really-"

"Siyeon!" Bora hold Siyeon before she can shoot him with her fire.

"I will died even I survive now," He take the broken glass and cut himself.

"Yah!!" Siyeon try to stop him but they late.

"Bora!" Minji call Bora to healed him.

Bora quickly healed him with her ability. He already passed out when his wound being healed. "He is okay,"

Minji sigh in relieved. "Let take him to our base along with that girl,"

"Wait, Wooseok?" Bora ask them after she remember Wooseok is with them.

"He is okay, thank god he called us, why you not call?" Siyeon mad a Bora.

Bora rub her nape, "We thought they just some gangster or ert,"

Minji flicking Bora's forehead. "You are good in everything but you always clumsy and not careful,"

Bora pouting and rub her forehead. "It not just me who clumsy here, Wooseok too,"

"Tch... you never admit your wrong," Minji knock Bora's head.

 

So, here another chapter, I don't know if you guy enjoy it or not but hopefully you guys love this chapter. Every mystery will be solve from now on, one by one. And by the ways ,I am sorry for late update, I already done it 4 days ago but I found it a boring chapter so yeah, I change it last minute. Thanks for read my fanfics and please subscribe if you love this fanfics <3 Thank You <3