Chapter 2

I'M A CUPID

-TZUYU-

"Where do you live miss?" I asked but she's busy eating the sandwich that I put in . She looks so amaze with the food. Should I really bring her to the mental hospital?

My phone suddenly rang, it's my bestfriend slash cousin Chaeyoung. She loves to stay in the house every Friday night up to Sunday. 

("WHERE ARE YOU CHOU TZUYU?!") she shouted. 

"Wait for me at the gate. I'm almost there" I said and speeds up the engine. 

"Are you a ghost?" I asked the white lady girl. 

"I'm asdfghjkl" she replied. 

"What?"

"Ninja" oh whatever, I shouldn't talk to people like her. 

I stopped the car outside the gate. Saw Chaeyoung standing there. I opened the window and she made a fist bump with me. 

"Woaaah. Who's this pretty girl?" She asked. She went straight to the girl and opened the door for her. 

"A crazy girl" I said and stepped out of the car. 

"Hi. I'm Son Chaeyoung. Tzuyu's pretty cousin. I'm not only pretty, I'm also handsome. What's your name?"

She is such a playgirl. Tsk

The girl bowed first with a hand gesture. 

"Love isn't hard to find and I'm here to help your pretty cousin. I'm Minatozaki Sana and I'm superman. I was sent here to -" she didn't finish her sentence because a girl covered . 

"Sorry for disturbing you. She's my friend" she said.

"Hi there pretty lady. I think my heart is beating for you" Chaeyoung said to the other girl. I put my arms around Chaeyoung's neck and strangled her. 

"Okay Miss. Just go and bring your friend to the mental hospital. I think she needs some treatment" I said and she smiled at me. 

"Sorry again. We gotta go now" she said and pulled the white lady girl with her. 

"See ya around girls" Chaeyoung shouted. I glared at her but she only posed and flips her hair. 

We went inside the house. The maids greeted us and I greeted back. There are the only person in the house when I'm not around. 

My parents died when I was 5 years old. They died in a plane crash. I lived with my maids for almost 13 years now. I treat them like my own family but they always keep distance around me. 

"Wow Chocolates" Chaeyoung said. She grab the box of chocolate on her hand but I snatched it right away. 

"This is not for you" I said, putting back the chocolates on the table. 

"Oh come on. Elkie won't accept that" she said with a smirk on her face.

"This isn't for her" I said trying to escape from what she said. 

"I know you my dearest cousin. Why don't you just follow my steps?"

"In your face Chaeng" I said and left her at the living room. 

She followed me at the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and gave me a milk. 

"I guess you're still a baby"

"What the heck. You should go home now small kid" 

She laughed out loud. She loves to bully me. 

-SANA-

I stayed in a room for awhile. The girl drag me here. I don't even know her. 

"Hello head cupid, are you there?" I asked. 

"I'm here Sana"

"Who is she? Why did she drag me here?"

"She's the girl who will help you there"

"She's a human?"

"Yes"

"How come?"

"I hypnotized her"

"Oh great" 

"She knows everything"

"Okay. Gotta talk to her now" I said.

I went outside and saw her sitting while staring at the moving object. 

"What's that?" I said and pointed the rectangular shape with moving object. 

"This is television"  she said. 

I actually know a lot of things here but the shape or figure is not familiar to me. And I've never seen one before. 

She tapped the chair signaling that I should sit. 

"A HORSE" I shouted and pointed the horse at the television. "The horse is moving towards us" 

"Calm down. That was just a virtual horse" she said. 

"My name is Myoui Mina" she said and offered her hand. 

I bowed first with a hand gesture but she stopped me. 

"You shouldn't do that" 

She held my hand and opened it. 

"Say your name"

"I'm Minatozaki Sana and I'm -" 

"No. That's enough Sana" she said. 

"Why are you congratulating me?" 

"Shake hands. Use this gesture when you meet a new friend" 

"Owkaaaay" 

"Don't say you're a cupid cause random words will come on your mouth" 

For real?

"I'm a cupid" I said

"From what I heard, You said I'm a foot"

"Omygosh. I can't believe this" I stood up to see if there's the square food. What's the name of the food again?

"Do you have a square food?"

"Square?"

"Yeah. The square softy likey foody"

"Oh. I don't know what you're talking about. Hehe, but I have a food here" 

She opened something and gave it to me. So there are different types of food?

I threw it in the air and catch it right away. 

"Is this a ball?"

"That's graham balls. You should eat that"

Eat? Okay. I put the three pieces on my mouth. 

"Ahm. That's not how you eat it" she said. I smiled at her and made a thumbs up. 

"You should read this book. I need to go somewhere" she said. She gave me a thick book and left me at the living room. 

I should read this the whole day. I only have 15 days for this mission. 

And I need to finish this mission as soon as possible