Chap 13

Love and Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloooo. Sorry for the long waiiitttt. Board exam is coming up but here I am, updating. So here's chapter 13!! Miss you xoxo

--------------

Byul's POV

It's been a week since Yongsun started working in this company. We barely talk about anything and never came back in that same cafe ever since that day happened. Days went by so fast, I work, go home, cry, sleep. It became a habit or a routine for me, the crying at night is necessary for me knowing that it is so hard for me to cope up with everything. All I see is Wheein, anywhere, everywhere, in any corner of the place I passed by all I think about is her. But something is changing tho, it might not be big but I know there's something changing but I can't figure out what is it. 

"Byulshi, CEO Kang asked me to asked you about the format she likes in the documents she'll be presenting in an important meeting tomorrow"

"Meeting? Again? With who?"

She quickly looks at the papers in hand checking who's this client that it is so important for Ms. Kang Seulgi to use a format in the documents. This is new, Seulgi usually doesn't care about how the papers turn out as long as somebody else check it.

"Oh here's the list of people involve in the meeting. Son Seungwan, Ian Lim, Bae Joohyun, Park--"

"Oooooohhh Joohyun unnie is coming huh. Now I know. Okay, bring your laptop in my desk and we'll discuss about the format our CEO wants."

"Okay, copy that Byulshi" she singsong as she went to her desk and came back with a laptop in her arms. I took an extra chair for her to sit beside me so that I can show her properly. 

Minutes past by, while discussing the things Yongsun should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter