Chapter 3

Call It Love

Minho was already sitting between other audience. He enjoyed the musical. Kibum has surprisingly powerful singing skills. Minho was amazed.

When Taemin standing there, Minho couldn’t close his mouth. Taemin as a prince wore outfit that covered his skins, but why does he look so freaking y? Minho thought, it’s because of his voice. He has honey like voice, breathy yet soft at the same time.

This also the reason why Taemin kept wearing hair extension. He sure looks beautiful.

Minho couldn’t help but jealous when Taemin kissed the princess. It was only a peck on the lips but the girl seems enjoy it. But then he thought, who is he to be jealous anyway?

“Good job.” Minho visited Kibum in the backstage after that.

“I know you are here for Taemin.” Kibum said. “Just wait. He’ll be here in a few minutes.”

Kibum walked away to greet his friends outside.

Minho laughed. Kibum knows him well. Minho found their poster on the wall. He riped it. He stared at Taemin’s picture.

“Minho, did you just kiss my photo?” That surprised Minho so much, he didn’t even realize he kissed the poster.

“Oh my God. I guess I did.” He didn’t care anymore.

Taemin laughig so hard, holding his belly.

“Sorry.” Minho said embarrased.

“Do you like me that much?” Taemin asked aproaching Minho. He took the poster away from Minho. He then tie his long hair and removed his contact lens.

“More than what you think.” Minho said after admiring Taemin in his sleeveless shirt. Taemin just smiled and continued to remove his make up.

“Say something, will you?” Minho urged.

Taemin laughed again.

“What do you want to hear?”

“I don’t know.” Minho became embarassed for some reason.

“Minho, Kibum hyung said you are a total player.” He faced Minho who has been standing there.

“I’m not. I broke up.”

“Why?”

“I want you?”

Taemin thinking for awhile.

“Fine.”

“What do you mean fine?”

“I mean you can kiss me now.”

Minho didn’t waste any time. He pulled Taemin’s waist and tilt his head, ready to kiss that plump lips.

“Wait.” Taemin said suddenly, putting his arms on Minho’s chest.

“Why?”

“Don’t get too excited okay?” He pointed at the tent that is growing under Minho’s jeans.

“Well I’ll try.”

Minho then kissed Taemin on the lips. It was innocent at first until Minho cupped Taemin’s cheek and deepen the kiss. He loved the extension so much, he untied Taemin’s ponytail despite Taemin’s protest. Minho pulled Taemin, putting him on the sink.

“I have been wanting to do this.” Both of them panthing.

Minho  started to kiss Taemin’s bare neck.

“Don’t. I still have musical tomorrow.” Taemin said.

“Don’t care.”

Taemin’s phone was ringing and he picked it up.

“Yeah?” He wa breathless. He put it on loud speaker because he couldn’t hold it with Minho attacking him.

“Mom wants you to bring some fruits home.” That was Kai.

Minho still kissing Taemin and exploring his mouth. He tasted like peppermint.

“Taemin?” Kai called because he didnt get any respond.

“hmmp?” He pushed Minho gently. “Fine.”

“Why the hell do you sound like you are breathless from making out or something?” Taeminjust hung up then.

Taemin initiated the next kiss. Minho smiling big and nibbled Taemin’s lower lip. They kissed more until Taemin felt Minho’s hand started to roam everywhere.

“Baby let’s stop.”

“Why?”

“I told you to not too excited.” He glared at Minho’s growing tent.

“Ugh I can’t help it.”

“I know.” Taemin chuckled and slips from Minho’s embrace. He  tied his hair again.

“I really love you.” Minho hugged Taemin from behind, inhaling his scent.

Suddenly Kibum laughing hard, entering the room. Still, that didnt stop Minho from hugging Taemin.

“Funny.” Kibum commented. Taemin just giggled and continue to remove his make up while Minho still on his back.

“Minho I’ll go home. Mom is waiting.” Taemin said facing Minho again.

“I’ll take you there.”

“No. I’ll drive my car.”

“Fine.” Minho kissed Taemin for the last time, ignoring the super loud Kibum.

***