Inside Mon Studio

Eat Jin X Mon Studio

“Jasss!!” Namjoon clapped his hands, and beamed at the phone. “Good evening, ARMY!”

  It was a peaceful evening,5pm. Their choreography practice for their new tittle tracks were already finished for the days. Even though they still had a few more promotions to go. Namjoon decided that he should explain the meaning behind their tracks and also the album as he always did.

  He sat down on his usual work chair. He adjusted the phone to the left a little so the light wouldn’t make him look weird or something. He beamed at the viewers once again when both light and his position looked fine inside the small screen.

  Namjoon lowered himself to the phone level and checked the viewers. Okay, 2356 viewers.

  “Okay, so let wait until 2500 viewers until I start the explanation.” Namjoon took his cup of coffee, at his left side, and drank it in one go.

  “So anyone who’ll watch the replay, I suggest you to watch this from 3 minutes. The beginning will be just me sitting and smiling at the screen.” 

  Namjoon smiled at the phone. Many comments went on and on. Some were asking him eagerly about his days. And some were giving him hearts.

  Namjoon took that minutes to click on some background music, as only 100 viewers left before he did the talking.

  “Well, Good Evening everyone! How have you been doing?” Namjoon asked.

  A lot of comments told him that they were fine. Some were asking him back. And some were telling him to not worry about them, but himself. He smiled. It felt so warm and good to have a lot of people caring for him.

  “Now, shall we start?” He asked the audiences and earned many sticker of them from both versions of BTS and BT21.

  He started into detail about their album. He explained despite Yoongi hyung busied with his new mixtapes and Hoseok with new dance choreography for upcoming showcase, they managed to prepare this new mini album. 

  Namjoon also talked about how it began. The way they struggled and their hard time. How they managed the stresses. Who was in charge of which songs. Who participated in lyric making. How much Jungkook improved in composing. How he and Seokjin danced better in this new track...etc.

  Namjoon went on to explain each track one by one, until their outro came. Namjoon said it was Yoongi and Seokjin idea for the vocal line did the outro and exchanged intro with the rap line. 

  Namjoon proudly said it was a brilliant idea. They decided to do it once PD approved, and he also hoped fans would love it as much as they did. 

  Namjoon was about to wrap up everything by telling them to go to study or eat, when someone knocked on the door. 

  Fans in comment section all assumed it was Jimin since he was the only one who came to join Namjoon in his live.

  They got used to it though. Jimin would sometimes come into Namjoon live just to say hello to Army or giving some drinks or foods to Namjoon.

  It was enduring that fans and Namjoon himself started to call Jimin as an fairy. He was kind and caring. Everyone fell in love with Jimin so easily.

  However, this time around, everyone guess was all wrong. When the door opened, the comment went wild because it was not who they had expected. It was Seokjin.

  “Hello, Army,” Seokjin enthusiastically greeted them as he closed the door of the studio, and walked beeline toward Namjoon.

  Beside Seokjin’s presence shocked them, the plastic bags confused them even more. 

  Namjoon leaned down to read the comments. Most of them were if they would get a live of ‘Eat Jin’ tonight.

  “Hyung, many fans asked if you want to do an ‘Eat Jin’ right now?” Namjoon had a tease smile which made fans suspicious that he knew. Or not.

  The comments cheered because they thought this was the special part, well even Namjoon himself was surprised too. He didn’t plan this for the ending of album introduction.

  But life had an awesome way to show a surprise. So why not!

  “Well... well... yes, you’re right. ‘Eat Jin’ is back. Since our leader already have his live lived, why don’t I put ‘Eat Jin’ as the wrap up? Beside, aren’t our leader deserve a nice meal with a worldwide handsome, aren’t I right?”

  Seokjin made a ‘flower’ face toward the Camera, making the viewers cooed at and agreed with him.

  Seokjin put the plastic bags on the table, before he went to fetch himself a chair.

  “So, I’m a lucky guest today? What’s the recipe for today, Hyung? Did you have the take away?” Namjoon rambled with the bags and pulled all of the food out.

  It had kimchi fried rice, grill pork ribs, black bean noodle and... three piece of ham sandwiches? How in this world could they finish all of this? 

  “Hyung, why are there so many foods? You don’t need to buy the sandwich, you know. They are enough for two people unless you want to invite Jimin and Jungkook here?” Namjoon looked at Seokjin. 

  “Well, I made the sandwich for you. Your favorite. Also, I have a big stomach, so why not made them?” Seokjin shrugged as he pulled out the Coca Cola.

  Seokjin pouted a little. Maybe he shouldn’t make sandwich since the take away foods were a lot? Namjoon would scold him for wasting foods once they arrived at their dome.

  Seokjin had a metal battle crisis, while in fact, Namjoon had a creepy wide smile on his face instead, one that shown his dimple. 

  Seokjin was so sweet. He was considering of him. Even though Namjoon didn’t like wasting foods and not a fan of big appetite, but maybe the food that made by Seokjin was fine. He could eat all of them.

  “Hyung,” He secretly put his hand on Seokjin left thigh to gain his attention. “Thank you.”

  From the fan point of view, it was like Namjoon just called Seokjin, no skinship. But they were wrong, and they shouldn’t know about any of it anyway.

  Well, as you haven’t known, the leader of BTS was currently dating the eldest of the group. The relationship had been starting since they were still trainees who were ready to have their debut. Their company, group and them decided to keep it civil. Homo couple was not common in Korea. They did that to protect both themselves and everyone who were involve. 

  Even though it was a little difficult at first, but they managed through it. As long as they had their family and closest people support, which they had and they were so thankful of, nothing else were matter.

  Sure, ARMY didn’t have ‘FBI’ name for nothing. They noticed few interactions between both of them which seemed so close. Most of them showed their support toward them by creating lots of ‘Namjin’ moments, name for Namjoon and Jin ship. 

  Many of them were over the moon about the interaction to the point where made fan fiction about them. And even some had sent them the couple accessories. 

  “Shall we start?” Seokjin nodded.

  “Well, so I will do a short introduction of Hyung foods for today. Let’s see...”

  Namjoon first pulled the fried rice out and shown to the camera. He told fans the foods name. He continued to show them from every edge of the plate, and at the end of the introduction, he put the food to block the camera, an action he claimed to give fans a full version of visual.

  While the camera was blocked, Namjoon leaned down to give Seokjin a peck on his lips. Seokjin startled at the contact, motioned Namjoon at the camera. Namjoon shook his head in telling to not worry since he already had it blocked. 

  Namjoon continued to introduce each food one by one, and each time that the camera was blocked, he would give Seokjin a peck or two on his lips. The action made Seokjin smiled so wide and blushed so cute.

  Namjoon didn’t even mind if he drown in the amount of the bright light that lacked from Seokjin smile.

  “Well, as you all have seen now, let start... As the elder, I will let Namjoon pick the food first.” 

  Namjoon made a face at the camera, telling them to help him pick and he himself acted to be in a deep thinking.

  The comment mostly told him to pick the sandwich first since it was made by Seokjin. It must taste good because Seokjin used his time and heart to make it. Namjoon nodded in agree with them.

  “So, I will choose the sandwich.” Namjoon announced. 

  He picked the one of sandwich box, and shown it to the audience at the same way before. He blocked the camera.

  But this time, he said his Thank for the food in between kisses he pampered on Seokjin face. Seokjin giggled quietly, didn’t have any intention on getting caught.

  “Now, since Namjoon have chosen the sandwich, I will go on with the fried rice.” 

  They both ate and talked toward each other’s with topics they had, and at the same time, they also answered some fans questions. 

  Some were funny, like that one that asked Namjoon to send the sandwich to them by bank. Or that one that praised Seokjin for his food that made Namjoon praised every bite of his. Or that one where they wanted them to feed each other.

  Namjoon implied with hesitant. He let Seokjin bit his sandwich, intentionally did the indirect kiss, and he let Seokjin fed him spoonful of rice.

  They continued in exchanged each other plate after that and got to taste all of the food.

  Namjoon complimented Seokjin sandwiches as the fans did. And Seokjin thanked Namjoon for being his guest.

  When everything on plates were already seated inside his tummy, they made a promise of coming back soon, and thanking them for making BTS as BTS today.

  “Have a nice night, everyone. And don’t forget to wear coat or scarf since it will be drop under zero degree from tomorrow.”

  Namjoon nodded at Seokjin words. Seokjin was kind that it was one of the purest reason why him and fans loved this man so much.

  “Bye bye,” They blew lots of kisses before Namjoon presses the ‘End’ button on the screen.

  “I’m so full, Hyung.” Namjoon tucked his face inside Seokjin neck once he sure the live went off already.

  “You should eat more Joonie.” Seokjin caressed  his hair. 

  Seokjin pulled Namjoon forward to the sofa. Both of them laid down. Seokjin had his hand caressed Namjoon hair, making Namjoon eyes dropped.

  They cuddled for almost an hour when Seokjin chirped in.

  “Do you think our fan will support us once we come out?” Seokjin asked in worry. 

  It was the worst thing that had ever happened to him. Seokjin almost got caught by fan when one of his photo shown that he was inside Namjoon room with a package behind him. Luckily, once the statement came out, fans believed in it.

  “They will. They even have fan club for us calls ‘Namjin’” Namjoon said. He nuzzled his face inside Seokjin neck, inhaling the scent he learned to call home. “Don’t worry, everything will be alright. I will stay right beside you all the time when it come.”

  Namjoon tighten his hold as Seokjin sighed.

  “I will be beside you too, Joonie. Let’s continue our path until whenever and wherever.” 

  Namjoon couldn’t help but nodded. Seokjin fingers scrapped his scale softly, and he knew everything will be alright.

  His love live will be alright. He trust in them. They would cross all of the obstacles that they were about to face.