When Cheater Meet Another Cheater . Who lies better ? part 1

When Cheater Meet Another Cheater . Who lies better ?

Hmmm... What should i say to him ? 

This perfect moment , i dont want to ruin it and break his heart , what should i do .

The sunsets : 

People are just as lovely as sunsets , 

Beautiful hues of pink , 

will seep from their pores .

Astonishing shades of orange ,

may flow from theirs hands .

Purple and blues

slides from their eyes . 

i (gong seung yeon) want to watch this at the right time with the right person .

*Gong Seung Yeon* Monologue

Im afraid with whatever his ( seo kang joon ) reaction . Should i say that i want to break up with him so that i can create new relationship with Jimin ? Or should i pretend just for a little longer so it wont hurt him that much ? What should i do ? Im in love with two guys at the same time . This warm and rough hand of his . i love it . His eyes sparkles when it meets mine . Lets just keep it this way for awhile . I cont afford losing one of them . Kang Joon is a nice guy , understanding  guy but he such a jealousy boy , over protective and i think he really in love with me , but when jimin comes into my life ... Erghhhh what should i do ? I cant forget jimin's lip . It was so wet and moist . His lips touching mine . His hand all over my body . Our affectionate kissing moment . I can feel the butterflies when im around him and his smile.. Oh God what should i do ? Im in guilty pleasure moment . Erghhhhh Kang Joon . Im sorry for doing this . I cant , i just cant .....

They both remained silent for few minutes and they mind full of thoughts while they watched the sunsets together at their favourite spot . 

*Seo Kang Joon* Monologue 

This soft hands of hers ( Gong Seung Yeon) . It reminds me of hers too (Jeannie) . Both of them shared the same similarities . From head to toe . Her hairs are so smooth , the way she smiles . It was perfect . But goddd why i cant forget Jeannie . We broke up long time ago because of her parents transfer to another country due to jobs demands and this time she came back from California and she wants me back ? She wants to get back after two years ? Seung Yeon , im sorry .... Im still in love with Jeannie and the reason behind i couple with you is to forget her.... Seung Yeon ahhhh, forgive me . You are the purest girl  ever . You are such innocent girl .... Im in love with you but jeannie keep forcing me ... *teary eyes*

GSY :

Joonieee yaaaa ~ Whats wrong with you chagi ? Are u okay ? Are u sad ? Are you cold ? Its getting dark here . You want to go home ? Let me wipe ur tears . (arghhhhh did he realise that im acting different lately ? erghhhhh i dont like to see he tearing up just because of me )

SKJ :

Im okayyy chagiyaaaa ~~ Dont worry my love . Im Okay . (ohman , what should i tell her about jeannie ? For sure it will ruin this perfect moment . arghhhh i need to forget that for awhile and focus on her for awhile) . Chagi lets go back . Its getting darker i dont want your mum keeps worrying about you .

Before heading back , both of them keeps holding hand while their minds full of thoughts . They shared a quick kiss and heading back to their home . 

Who should tell first ? Who wants to keep it as secret ? Which one of them will tells the truth ?