U okay

#just4U
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hwansu woke up around noon. She rolled over still feeling pretty miserable. Even though her headache she managed to get up. She slowly opened the door and peaked through if she could notice one of her members. town her suprise she didn't notice anyone. 'Maybe they went out' she thought as she walked over to kitchen. She found some, still good, leftovers. when she headed back she walked past living room. Small 'huh' escaped her lips when she noticed a curled up person on couch. She flinched a bit after remembering what happened this morning. She sighted and tried to wake the red hair up. The older female didn't react even after nth time. Hwansu checked if there is someone other, but it was only them. "Aigo what am I going to do with you?" Hwansu asked herself, scratching her head slightly. She grathered all her strength, even through she hasn't any at the moment and somehow lifted her sleeping band mate. After moving her successfully she sat down to catch her breath and to ease the dizziness. "Sometimes i think you're dead, when you are asleep." Blurted Hwansu and chucked a bit. 
   About 30 min past since Hwansu led the room. She couldn't fall asleep so she was going through SNS when she heard faint knock on her door. "Come in" Hwansu said lifting herself up to sit. Rita walked awkwardly in and sat on the corner of her bed. "Im sorry" Rita almost whispered looking down. The only thing she got in response was a muffled snort. She looked up to meet eyes of he almost crac

Please log in to read the full chapter