Milk Chocolate

Road To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is making chocolate filigree for the cupcakes Jihyo made,  she really doesn't like being disturb while doing her job but Tzuyu suddenly come and tell her someone need to see her. 

"Ugh,  can you told them to just wait?"

"I'm sorry,  but it's your family"

Mina stop her work and glance at Tzuyu,  she take her gloves off and fix her own clothes and hair. 

Mina walk to the store as she see the back view of her only family. 

"Why are you here? "

"I'm just visiting my only little sister,  oh come on,  don't look at me like that.  Where is my hug?  Your little brother just come out of the jail and you don't even welcome me? "

"Just tell me what do you want? "

"Money of course,  and a place to stay here"

"I can give you the money but please leave this city"

"Aww,  why are you so mean to me? "

"You already know the reason of it"

"It's just a small misunderstanding okay"

"You drunk driving and killed our parents,  you said it's small misunderstanding? "

"Hey,  i'm sorry okay? "

"Just get out of my life Kai,  for me you're not even my family anymore"

Mina hold her fists tight,  Kai come closer and pat her hair.  He nods as he greet Mina for the last time. 

Mina walk to the back of the store again while stomping her feet,  she just tell Jihyo she will rest and no one could disturb her. 

****

Mina does her work precisely,  she is tempering the chocolate.  She does every step perfectly just like usual,  from melting it,  cooling it down to the exact temperature,  and reheating it. 

Jihyo watch quietly as she is fully aware that Mina doesn't like any disturbance especially when she's focusing her work. 

Mina keep moving back and forth to do her work,  Jihyo smile while watching her bestie doing her work perfectly as usual.  Jihyo come closer as she bring the sponge cake,  she cut it in two and put the cream on it as Mina bring the melted chocolate near her,  she pour it slowly on the cake. 
They both smile to each other as they work together to put some garnish to the chocolate mirror glaze cake. 

"It's so shiny,  i can see myself from looking this chocolate only"

Jihyo laugh,  Mina giggles softly.  They both quickly pack the cake and hide it somewhere before Tzuyu find out. 

"Do you think Tzuyu will like it? "

"of course,  who wouldn't like chocolate? And you did it whole-heartedly,  such a great chocolatier"

Jihyo grins and show her both thumb to Mina,  Mina smile shyly as she get complimented by Jihyo. 

The two of them are laying down lazily on the couch after they're done with the cleaning.  Jihyo sip her tea while Mina writing down her new recipes.

"Minari"

"Yes? "

"You sure you are okay?  Maybe you need a vacation,  you're too focusing on your job for all damn year you know,  you need to go out sometimes"

"I did go out a lot"

"Buying ingredient doesn't count as going out you know"

"It's fine i'm dating my chocolate though"

Mina let out her tongue,  makes Jihyo laugh at her. Jihyo ruffles her hair and hug her close. Mina whines when Jihyo messing up with her hair. 

"Yah,  Jihyo stop iiitttt"

"What if i don't want to? "

"I will call Momoring"

"Yah,  how could you call my girl for that?  Aigo you such a sly fox"

Jihyo release Mina,  she pout while crossing her arms. 

"Sorry but i'm close with her more than you do"

Mina let out her tongue as she tease Jihyo who is sulking. 

"It's all because you keep making me working on that machine,  i don't have time for her much"

Mina giggles,  she apologise for that. 

"I'm sorry,  i will let you have a day off then"

"Nope,  a week off"

"What?  That's too long~"

Mina whines,  it's Jihyo's turn to now.  Mina keep tugging Jihyo's shirt as the girl keep backfacing her. 

"Just take my offer,  you also need some rest Minari"

"But i'm clearly okay"

Mina show up her arm muscles,  making Jihyo laugh out loud.  Mina pout as Jihyo can't stop laughing. 

"Yah"

"Okay,  okay,  i'm sorry"

Jihyo wipe the tears on her eyes as she stop laughing. 

"Do you...really think we need to have a week off? "

"Yes,  absolutely"

Mina nods as she rub her chin slow,  Jihyo glance at her. She almost say something to Jihyo but the sound of the door opened startle them,  they both quickly hide themselves as Mina turn off the light.

Mina hear the footsteps coming closer,  both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter