Lingering Feelings

Solji’s thoughts

Solji was lying on her bed, bored not knowing what to do. 

“Ah, what should I do? It’s so lonely here. Why did I have to go and get sick?” 

She gets up and grabs her phone. She has no intention of staying home no matter how many times her doctor or her members tell her not to go outside, since she’s better off resting but she’d rather go outside.

She grabs her keys and heads out.

The sun hits her bare face, she grabs the face mask in her sweater and puts it on.

She walks all the way to the pier, on her way she saw people performing, but one performance in particular fought her attention. It was a performance of her groups DDD

 Why do I feel like they did bad? why am I so jealous that they can perform and I can’t?

Solji goes to a bench near the pier and sits  there; she reaches into her sweater once again and pulls out her headphones. She plugs them into her phone and plays To Good To Me.

Even though I was apart of this comeback why do I feel so distant from them, like no matter how hard i try I won’t get better 

Solji let’s the nice cold breeze hit her face, the wind slows down a bit and Solji opens her eyes they are all teary

*I’ll keep trying, for my Leggos; they would all want me to get better.*

And with that Solji starts heading home. She spots something in the window’s store that catches her attention; it was a one piece figuring, she knew she had to get it.

Then she went home with no distractions.

She entered her apartment and her dog, Choco ran up to her and gave lots of kisses <3. Solji laughed, her mom soon came into the living area and started to give her a speech about how she shouldn’t go outside and make her worry. Solji just shrugged it off and went to her room with Choco.

She took the figurine out of the bag and put it on her desk. She looked at it for a long while, until dinner was ready. She was so lost in her own thoughts that she almost didn’t hear her mom calling her to dinner, until Choco barked into her ear. 

“Ahhhh, Choco you scared me. Thanks” 

“Solji, dinners ready! Come to the table and eat!” 

“Ok, mom I’m coming” Solji said. She went to the dinner table ate, and went back into her room. She took a shower and fell onto her bed.

Once again she was filled with those negative thoughts, she just had to ignored it and go back to sleep. And she did she let it not bother her. She dreamt about performing once again as a whole group.

 

 

 

 

Ps: feel free to give me advise :D 

I will continue if you want me to but idk, no promises hahaha