ONE

One In Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MET AGAIN ?

Sehun mouthed any cursed he knew from his vocabulary while keep on calling her by phone. His cousin, Jung Hanbyul, office lately had been moved to the new building. He had been into the 5th floor only to find, it’s not the office. “Damn it woman” he said and closed his phone. Its past night and there’s no one in lobby.
They supposed to be going to dinner with parents tonight and he offered to pick her up since he already finish his job.

Trying hard to remember, which floor is she.... ah probably 10th she mention it before... with all confidence, he stepped into elevator and held open when he hear someone shouting to wait.

“Khamsahamnida” she mumble.

Sehun look at her, she has the same height with Byul, her hair also colored brown ash only she got more meat on her body, well Alice is the skinniest person alive, he could tell.

“oh, Sehun sunbaenim!” she greeted once theri eyes met.

he cursed again. He would definitely lie if he said this woman isn’t pretty. She’s so ing fine. He used to say to people that his ideal type is his cousin Hanbyul, because she’s pretty success at her age, pretty, has tiny body and nice hair. She’s so kind to everyone, brave, and strongest person alive.

But somehow, this girl, moved Hanbyul position in his life.

“D..deh?” he asked.

“I’m Seo Yoonhwa, do you remember me ?” she grinned.

Remember ? they knew each other!! Who is this girl?!!!

“I’m sorry...”

“Ah understandable, we’re going into the same high school and uni back then sunbae” she smiled.

“Ah deh, I’m Oh Sehun, banggawoyo” he smiled.

“Deh banggawoyo” she bowed. “Are you here to see byul Eonni ?”

“Yes” he breathed.

“Lucky she’s already finish her job” she giggled and the elevator door open in 10th floor i know it! He mumble.  “Let’s go sunbae” she smiled politely.

They entered the one big office and easily found his cousin in front if her macbook with headphone on and fully concentrate, forgot time, obviously.

“Byul eonni” she poked Hanbyul arms and the girl looked up and look Sehun behind Yoonhwa “Oh Sehun!” she greeted.

“I’m going first eonni, don’t overwork, its Friday night” Yoonhwa said

“Arrasho, yah you coming home ?”

“Deh, appa is in lobby already, annyeong sunbae, annyeong eonni” she said and went out.

“Gumawoyo yoonie-yah” Hanbyul smiled, and turns to sehun who is obviously stared at the girl. Stared too long until Hanbyul look at him with her famous chesire cat. “Hun-ah!” she shout

“D..deh?”

“HAHHAHA look at that funny face, yah, what’s up ? find her sooo pretty neh ?” she giggle.

“Aish, lets go, you ing idiot, why you didnt answer your phone” he grumble

“Omo, mianhe, it charged” she said and pull out her phone and find 17 missed call from Sehun “Ah mian, did you get lost Hun ?” she asked.

“Of course idiot. I wait like a fool” he rolled his eyes sulkily.

“Stop calling me idiot, when actually you the one who idiot! You could call Chanyeol oppa” she glared and pick up her stuff.

Realized she is right, Sehun only shuts his mouth. Took her MacBook and grab her lunch bag he started follows her to go out from the building. She yawns several times on elevator. “So sleepy” she mumbles.

Sehun only shook his head. His cousin always work hard to stand on her own. The two of them pretty close since they were born. She’s younger than Sehun by 6 months and the practically grow up together. Hanbyul moved into Sehun house when she’s in 3rd grade in Elementary School from California. Her parents were tragically murdered in front of her eyes because her parents were Lawyer so it’s common if they had Several Enemies. She got verry bad traumatized and Sehun help her to went thru. She got her smiled back when she entered 5th grade. Ever since, she is a family, she got new Appa and Omma.

She was also there when Sehun brother died from Leukemia when he was 17th years old. He was broken and devastated, they three close to each other, but byul held Sehun close and strong to her family. Sehun thought she’s so strong because she had been in worst roller coaster in her life before.

So here they are, inseparable like stick by glue. People who didn’t know must be misunderstood and said they were good looking couple. But they surely not. Hanbyul has been dated to one of Sehun best Hyung, Park Chanyeol for 5 years already since uni.

“Byul wake up” he nudges her elbow and found they already in front of familiar Korean disehs restaurant. “Bet you hungry, kajja” he said.

“Deh” she nodded and went out.

They had hearty dinner with their family. The nuansce so lovely until one question is out “When Chan going to propose to you byulie ?” their father asked.

“Eiy appa” she whinned “Mwulla, i’m not Chanyeol oppa”

“Yoboo” Their Omma chuckled “Look at her face gettin’ red” She laughed and the whole table laugh as well. Their Omma put the fish on Sehun and Hanbyul bowl.

“I mean they only had to register, they married by earth practically” her appa teased again

“Ah appa geumanheee” she whinned

“Arrasho arrasho, mianhe princess” her appa took her hand and kiss the tiny hand “Yah is Chanyeol didnt give you food, look at this princess so tiny”

“Aniya appa, she just had really bad metabolism, she barely gained weight” Sehun said while munched, deffending his hyung, as always.

“Aigoo, you work too hard Byul-ah”

“Aniya appa” she smiled “Appa, speaking of which, I think Hun like a girl”

“Omo” their omma gasp

“Ah yah!” Sehun grumble and kick Hanbyul legs “Aniya, gotjimal”

“Well, you denied it, the its true” His appa nodded “Tell me about the girl”

“Appa you know her, she’s Yoonhwa, my hoobae”

Their appa try to remember face and laughed when he remember the girl “Omo, is it true sehunah ?” he asked.

“No appa, yah you liar” Sehun hit Hanbyul head with chopstick “don’t trust her I swear”

“Ah mwoya” Hanbyul whinned

“Look at these child who always act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter