Chapter 1

Reality or Dream

 

Park Ah-Young's Point Of View

 

Sitting on my bed I look over to my clock ad I see it is 11:00pm at night and I was getting pretty sleepy, but I had to finish my last paragraph of 'Boys Don't Cry'. As I was reading suddenly the table was making a vibrating noise which made me lose concentration of what I was reading and realised it was my phone ringing. So I placed my book down and reached over to the table and grabbed my phone. I opened it and saw a message from Dae Hyung it said

'Hey Ah-Young, I wont be going to school tomorrow because I have a terrible stomach ache which is making me stay very close to the toilet due to me vomiting and ting a lot.'

Omo poor you, hope you feel better soon. XD”

Thanks your the best and please dont tell Khyung Mi”

Why not?”

Because I dont want her to worry about me to much, she already has a lot of things in mind like homework and other things.”

Fine but warning I may spill”

Okay I will be ready, bye bye”

Bye bye”

 

I guess tomorrow is just Kyung Mi and I. After thinking for a bit and reopened my phone and texted Kyung Mi.

'To Kyung Mi,

Tomorrow, remember to wait for me in front of your house. I going to school with you.

From Ah-Young.'

After I texted her I left my let my phone down onto my table and continued with what I was doing and that was reading. Few minutes later I finished the chapter and looked at the time 11:40pm, Wow it's getting late and I was really tired so I turned off the light and jumped into my bed, I quickly looked to see if Khyung Mi tezted me back but she didnt, I guess she had already gone to sleep. Anyways I set my alarm and place my phone back on the table and feel asleep.

 

Kim Kyung Mi's Point Of View

 

'Beep beep beep'

Goes my alarm as it gets louder, I stir around in bed and groan as I open my eyes and look at the clock. 06:00am is what I see, I want to go back to sleep but I cant, a busy day ahead. Therefore, I went to my wardrobe, grabbed my uniform, and headed off to the bathroom. (Just to make it clear of what I do every morning here is my daily routine timeline... 06:00 wake up, grab my uniform and head for the showers, brush my teeth and do my hair. 06:40 Come downstairs and greet everyone good morning and eat breakfast, 07:30 walk to the train station, arrive there at 07:50 and catch the train to Suzan Cory, arrive at school by 08:30 and lastly 8:50 get ready to go to class)

As I finished preparing myself for school I started to make my way downstairs, before I could reach the kitchen I stopped and smelt the air trying to guess what was for breakfast like I always do. For breakfast today I could smell toast along with bacon and scrambled egg. I continue to walk towards the kitchen and there I could see that dad was sitting down at the table talking to mum while she is putting the last toast onto the plate and headed over to the table. “Good morning Appa, good morning Umma, and like always breakfast looks and smell fantastic.” I said happily.

Good morning Kyung Mi and thank you” said Umma.

Grood mrorning” said Appa as he stuffed his mouth with toast. Umma looked at me and I returned a look to her and we started cracking up laughing. I sat down and had a very nice conversation while eating. Well it was time to go so I bid my good byes to mum and dad and gave them each a kiss on the cheek and left.

So here I am on my own walking to school enjoying the fresh air and scenery. I was half way to the train station when “Kyung Mi wait for me!” so I stopped in my path and turned around and see Ah-Young running towards me with her school bag in one hand and her bread in the other. “Good Morning Ah-Young, how are you this morning?” I asked curiously.

Good morning to you too and right now I am very tired, I waited at your house but your parents said you had left, didn't you get my message?” she exclaimed.

Sorry and no I didn't get a message, wait let me check my messages now.” And so I did I got my phone out and there it was an unread message form Ah-Young.

'To Kyung Mi, Tomorrow, remember to wait for me in front of your house. From Ah-Young.'”Sorry, my phone must have been on silent or something”

Doesn't matter now as long as I have caught up with you then it's fine but yeah lets get going or we will miss our train.”

So we arrived at the station and our train had just arrived just on time, we got on and off we went and we started talking. Ah-Young later decided to read a book so I put my earphones on and plugged it into the Iphone 4S and looked up 'Infinite' and pressed 'White Confession (Lately).' While listening to the music I looked around and suddenly I saw someone who looked like Oppa but it couldn't be him cause I know that Oppa is in Korea. For those people who dont know what I am talking about, Oppa is what I call SungKyu and he is the best person in the world because he is my older brother but to bad he lives in Korea right now fulfilling his dream as a singer and dancer for a group called 'Infinite.' Also I haven't seen him for over 6 years and I dearly miss him. I took out my earphones and saw that we had nearly arrived at our destination so I turned to Ah-Young and told her to get ready, we grabbed our bag and stood up. The train stopped, doors opened and we walked out and was on our way to school.

Ah-young and I were enjoying our talk when we had finally stepped into the school yard, it was big and very old looking with a modern touch to it. We walked towards our locker and grabbed our books, for our first period we both had Maths.

Hey Ah-Young I was wondering where is Dae Hyung, I didn't see him at his locker, do you know where he is?” I asked.

Dae Hyung sent me a message last night telling me that he cant make it today because he got food poisoning or something from a party that he went to.” replied Ah-young.

OMG, how come I didn't know, if I did I would of went to visit him yesterday, any ways today after school we are going straight to his house and see how he is feeling.” I said half happy and half worried.

Okay Okay, calm yourself down, also we got to hurry or we will be late for our first period.” Said Ah-Young.

So we rushed to class and luckily we weren't last to come to class but we still had 2 minutes to spare. When walked towards our seats and sat down and continued to chat. The teacher then came in and class started, we listened and we took note of everything that was being said and written on the board, I got really bored and accidentally dazed off, and started thinking about unimportant things like what I am going to eat after school, how long I am going to visit Dae Hyung and other things. After dazing for a while I got a sudden shock due to the bell ringing. Ah-Young saw me and started to giggle, she stood up and walked over to where I was sitting and told me to hurry up. I grabbed my things and left the room and went to my locker.

As the time passed, it was already after school, I was so tired from the lessons today and just wanted to go home but I could I had already told Ah-Young about the visiting trip to Dae Hyung. I went to my locker, grabbed my bag and waited for Ah-Young under a tree near the front of the school. After a few minutes I see Ah-Young running my way and we headed off to the train station to visit Dae Hyung, but first I had to call up Umma and tell her I wont be home for a bit but I will try to make it home for dinner. She said that I was allowed so Ah-Young and I walked over to the train station and waited until we arrived at Dae Hyungs house.

 

I know it has only been a few minutes since I posted this story put i put this first chapter on cause i am currently moving houses so i wont be able to update in a few days for those people who are going to subscribe sorry. Also sorry if it is short.

Anyways  here is my first chapter I hope you liked it. I tired really hard with my editing but if there is any mistakes that you picked up I am very sorry.

Stay tuned and find out what will happen in chapter two.

Please comment and subscribe if you like, not forcing anyone XP.