Promise!

Bunny, Wolf & there little promise!

On a rainy Saturday afternoon a little boy in a wolf pajama with taile and ears,
was sitting in his room playing with is PSP.
It was very quite only the sound of his toy was disturbing the silence, until little footsteps
came running to his room and a cute voice could be heard.
“KYU~! COME ON LETS PLAY TOGETHER~!” and with that the little wolfs door was swung open, revealing a little boy in a pink bunny pajama.
“Not now Minnie, I’m playing Power Ranger right now!” said the boy, pausing his game to look at the bunny.
“But umma bought me here, so we can play, because the last week we couldn’t be together”, pouted the little bunny-boy.
“It wasn’t my fault I got sick, I wanted to play with you but umma said, you could catch the cold and I didn’t want that.”

 

“But Kyu~ I really missed you a lot the last week…I was so lonely…
In kindergarten nobody wanted to play with me because, you know…
I like pink and bunny’s and I’m a guy! They think I’m weird!”
, he started and his eyes filling with tears.
“you…*sob* I need you kyu…*sob*
without you I’m all alone!”
, he cried.
The little wolf let his PSP immediately slide to the floor, ran to his crying friend and hugged him tightly.
“No, Minnie don’t cry, pweas! I don’t like to see you cry!
You’re my best friend and the most important person for me! So stop crying bunny!”
, he said and let him go.
He looked in his eyes and said, “I’m lonely without you, as you are without me.”, he ended and wiped the last tears out of his face.

 

“So you will not leave me? Never?”, the bunny said hopefully.
“I would never leave you Min. We are together since birth, we belong together and
that forever. Nothing will come between us.”
, he said proud, crossing his little arms.
“P-promise?” and with that the, he hold his little finger to Kyu. “P-pinkie-Promise?”
The wolf smiled and shake the bunny’s pinkie with his own. “Promise…”
And if nothing ever happened the bunny begin to smile like thousand sun’s.
“Well, then let us play Kyu~”, he laughed and pocked Kyu. “Catch me if you can Kyu~!”, and he ran out of his room the stairs down. The said boy begin to smirk and said to himself: ”Just wait and see, the wolf always get the bunny.”, with that he ran out of his room to search for “his” little bunny.

 

 

                                                         ~Three Weeks Later…~

In a room full of pink stuff and lot of plush bunny’s a little boy could be seen.
That said boy was sitting on his bed and cried his little heart out.
What happened? Well…

Four days had already passed by, since the last time he saw his best friend and today he
had visit him but as he stood in front of the house, he couldn’t believe his eyes.
It was totally empty and his friend was nowhere to be found…
He cried all the way back home till now. And all you can hear were sobs and whimpers
and a little whisper from the boy on the bed. He said:

”Y-you said *sob* you would n-never leave me…that we belong t-together *sob*…and where are you now?
W-why did you leave me? *sob*…y-you promised…”
and he cried, till his umma came and rock him to sleep…

After that day the little boy, never wore his bunny pajama again and
he did never meet the little wolf again.

 

…..or did he? 

____________

So guys, i hope it was not that bad~
and yeah, just comment if I should write a fanfiction where the story continued (they would older then of course xD)
~AliceMinnie in wonderland!