Married Life

Wedlock

The story begins with the marriage of Shim Changmin and Cho Kyuhyun at a church. The marriage is an arranged one, to which both have consented reluctantly to make their parents happy.


After the marriage they live together as strangers in an apartment, where the neighbors are upset with Changmin who comes home drunk every night, which he does deliberately to annoy Kyuhyun. Changmin after work will drink soju with his brother Yunho daily. When Yunho asked why he keep drinking Changmin said" Soju is best way to express pain".

After heavy drinking Changmin end up playing TV at high volume to disturb sleeping Kyuhyun. Eventhough they sleep on same bed they never lived married life.

Eventually, Kyuhyun applies for a transfer to Australia to stay away from Changmin.

One night, Kyuhyun falls down with fits. Changmin calls an ambulance and takes Kyuhyun to the hospital, where he is unable to respond to the doctor's queries about Kyuhyun's age and past medical history. Doctor knew that Changmin was drunk and not on his right mind now. Changmin witness now crictal Kyuhyun was and even Doctor has to use shock to retrieve her heart beat. When he goes to apologize to the doctor later on feeling guilty, he was told that it is important to know about his wife's health, even if he dislikes her.

Changmin then brings breakfast and medecine for Kyuhyun when Kyuhyun wakes up next day. He asks Kyuhyun about her health and she reveals she had fits twice in the past. The story now goes into flashback mode as she explains her past and the love of her life, Choi Siwon.

While in college, she falls in love with Siwon, who helps his father in their own company. Kyuhyun met Siwon at a Cafe and get into a fight with him because Siwon spoiled her new dress with his Americano accidently. Kyuhyun who got Siwon's business card sent that to all of his college friends and ask them to prank call Siwon. Later Siwon met Kyuhyun with Eunhyuk at same cafe were everything started.

Eunhyuk: What is your problem Kyuhyun ssi?!

Kyuhyun: I don't know what you are talking about?

Eunhyuk: Why your college friends keep disturbing Siwon by prank calling?

Kyuhyun: Ask them why me?!

Eunhyuk: But you are...

Kyuhyun: Hello!!! Who the hell are you? Get out of here

Eunhyuk: What!!!

Kyuhyun: You have nothing to talk to me Siwon ssi?!

Siwon: Huh!... That... you... are beautiful...

Eunhyuk: Man you are seriously....

Kyuhyun: You think every girl who call you is me!

Siwon: Well no...

Kyuhyun: Yeah I know you might not be expecting me to be your wife... some heiress or some rich girls... you can go and search them. Goodbye.

Siwon: What!!! No I am only afraid of my father but I love you Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smiled at Siwon's innocent reply. They became lovers.

Siwon gets selected for CEO training in the US. They met at church usually.

Siwon: Kyuhyunie I got selected.

Kyuhyun: Congratz oppa. Wonnie oppa i got you something.

Siwon: Wow rings?! Pabbo I am suppose to buy that for us.

Kyuhyun: It doesn't matter. I bought this ring according to pinkie finger size. So that we will be special couple.

When they exchanged rings Siwon was crying. He was soo touched by Kyuhyun's actions.

They decide to inform their parents about their love but Siwon's father objects to their relationship and hence they decide to get married without informing their parents. On the designated day, Siwon fails to show up at the Registrar's office for the wedding.


Kyuhyun waited Siwon till night but he never showed up.



Kyuhyun's father Hangeng feels sorry for his daughter and takes Kyuhyun to Siwon's house, where they learn that Siwon has already left for the US. A few days later Kyuhyun gets a call from Eunhyuk, saying Siwon had committed suicide in the US. In her shock she suffers fits for the first time.



Hangeng was depressed because Kyuhyun changed alot. She never smiled never bribed him with beer for fulfilling her wishes. She turned into a walking corpse.



Hangeng: Kyu appa can't survive seeing you like this.

Kyuhyun: Wae appa?! What's wrong with me?!

Hangeng: I hate the way you fake smile at me.

Kyuhyun: Appa...

Hangeng: Appa is scared what if something happened to appa and you being alone..

Kyuhyun: Appa go shave yourself you look old. I will marry the person you want me to.

Kyuhyun removed the ring Siwon put on her pinkie finger and throwed it into Han river. Hangeng and Kyuhyun enjoyed the sunset near Han river park hugging each other.

Upon hearing this story, Changmin begins to like Kyuhyun and he now has immense respect for her. Kyuhyun however continues to treat Changmin with scant respect until one day when Yunho Changmin's brother comes to their flat and reveals Changmin's past.

Changmin had fallen in love with Victoria, an orphan, who he met at a park helping a puppy. When Changmin approached her, she kept rejecting him.

Victoria: Brother, I told you I already have a man.

Changmin: Don't call me brother. Why you keep calling me brother?!! It hurts you know.

Victoria: Well Truth is bitter.

Changmin: Sorry Sister. I shouldn't have disturbed you. Goodbye.

Victoria: Huh! Hello! Who is your sister? Always behind me and now I become your sister.

Yunho: Minnie... stop this brother sister drama. You guys spoil my brain. Aishhhhh

Victoria went to slap Changmin on his head but both ended up hugging each other.

Yunho: Ah! Every girl knows what a guy trying to say, but she acts like don't know anything.

Eventually they get married secretly by exchanging rings at church only in Yunho's presence as a gift for Victoria's birthday stating she is not alone now she got him. On the first day after their marriage, Victoria is hit by a car while crossing the road, and she dies in front of Changmin. Changmin's was shocked looking at Victoria covered with blood not even able to do anything to save her.

Kyuhyun now begins to like Changmin. Though they like each other, they never reveal it to each other. Finally, on Changmin's birthday, Kyuhyun gives Changmin a gift and insists that he opens it alone, but Changmin never opens the gift as he thinks that Kyuhyun is only pretending to be affectionate in front of her father.

Kyuhyun's request for the transfer to Australia is approved. When she tells Changmin while he was having a beer that she bought for him, he asks her to go ahead with her plans, as he thinks that she was trying to bribe him with the beer to get him to agree to a divorce, while she actually wanted him to express his love for her.

Kyuhyun: Changmin ssi I.....

Changmin: You want divorce right?! I will give you.

Kyuhyun: What?! No....

Changmin: I never know that you hated me this much.

Kyuhyun: My transfer is approved. I have to go to Australia. I don't know how to ask your permission. That's why i bought you beer from shop myself and.... you drink.. i have to pack for tommorrow.

Kyuhyun finds her gift untouched by Changmin under their bed. She felt sad and decided to pack the gift with her luggage.


Changmin drops off Kyuhyun at the airport. Kyuhyun want Changmin to ask her not to go. But he never asked. Heart broken Kyuhyun get inside the airport. When Changmin is about to leave the airport, he gets a call from Kyuhyun, who tells him that she saw Siwon at the immigration counter.


Changmin rushes off to meet Siwon and tries to get him to accept Kyuhyun. Siwon says that he was forced to leave by his father, that he faked his suicide so that Kyuhyun would get over him. Siwon says that he is now happily married and tells Changmin that one cannot always marry the girl he loves, but should always love the girl he marries. As he leaves, Siwon glances at the ring in his hand, which was gifted to him by Kyuhyun, showing that Siwon will always live with the memories of their relationship.



Kyuhyun, who is terribly angry, slaps Changmin as she never wanted to get back with Siwon, as that was the past. Kyuhyun throws the gift that Changmin never opened. When he opens it he finds the words "Let us begin our life".

Changmin: Kyuhyun......

Changmin: Kyu....

Changmin: Yah! Shim Kyuhyun...

Kyuhyun: Yeah I know you might not be expecting me to be your wife... some heiress or some rich girls... you can go and search them. Goodbye.

Changmin: I am not afraid of my father... I love you Shim Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: Brother, I told you I already have a man.


Changmin realized that Kyuhyun already know his past. Kyuhyun ran towards him hugging him tightly and slowly kissing passionately on his lips. Thus their love for each other was declared and they begin their life together.

Changmin: Kyu are we made for each other?!

Kyuhyun: Chwang no one is borned as made for each other. They prove it by living together in happiness and sadness.

Changmin: Ah! Thinking about it. Let's go home. Alot of things are pending.

Kyuhyun: Like what Chwang?!

Changmin: Ofcourse our first night. You don't how much I controlled myself. Poor baby minnie...

Kyuhyun: YAH!!! YOU ERT....

Changmin: What!!! Seriously I am your husband Kyu. Or do you want me to do it with others???

Kyuhyun: NO!!! ONLY WITH ME. I HATE OTHERS EVEN EYEING WHAT'S MINE.

Changmin: I was just joking. You don't have to drag me home possessively.... Kekeke.... Kyu you are sooo y now...

Kyuhyun: Shut up! Let's go home.

Changmin: Wow someone is curious.

Kyuhyun stole a kiss from Changmin's lips and quickly ran towards their car. Changmin placed his fingers on his lips and enjoyed a new thrill.

Changmin: Yah Shim Kyuhyun you have to be responsible.


Thus their journey started together.

There is a Life after love failure,
There is a Love after love failure.