Chapter 2

Beauty in the beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, so don't get confused, I'm using korean honorifics but it was not korean based or this was like disney princess stories like.

(why don't I just drop the honorifics? because I lowkey like the hyung and the -shii in korean that's why)

 

***


Seokjin, that name was always lingering on Jungkook's mind. But he can't remember where did he pick it up, how did he know that name or who owns that name. He just say it one day, out of nowhere when Taehyung happily asked him if he also thinks Park Jimin was the most beautiful male that they have seen in the coronation party. And Jungkook freeze, Taehyung was copying his reaction, but also there was something, something Jungkook can't explain, it's like shock and sadness? And Jungkook again wanders how did this friend can show more than one emotion then be normal again after couple of seconds. -But then Taehyung also question him how can Jungkook read him like an open book.- And Taehyung had asked him hundred of times who Seokjin is. But Jungkook can't answer his question, because even himself doesn't know.

"Kookie~ I'm so bored!" Taehyung whine and cling to Jungkook's arm

"so?" Jungkook says a little annoyed, his busy painting, and Taehyung clingging to his arm was making him stop and a little out of zone.

"ouch! Why are you like that?" Taehyung said, clutching his chest where his heart at.

"what did I do?" Jungkook ask, now facing Taehyung fully while raising his eyebrow.

Taehyung stand, folding his arms and said "First, I'm your hyung, second I'm your friend and third can you atleast pretend that you care?" 

"no thanks, I've got so many things to do than that" And his back again at what his doing.

There was silence and Jungkook thought the youngest prince was leaving but then Taehyung spoke a little fond in his tone. "you know, that really amaze me"

"what?"

"You are good, nope the best in everything especially when it comes to art, but..." Taehyung paused to have a dramatic effect that made Jungkook to roll his eyes

"you're the worst when it comes to acting"

"It's because your good at it, that you think I'm bad at it" Jungkook said, pausing a little at what his doing and observed what was missing in his art piece.

"sure, but I think Jimin was better than you"

"I'm starting to think that you have a thing on him"

"hmm, I have, but the thing is he likes someone who is cute not a handsome like me, and I'm not going to steal the fish that you, my friend catch" Taehyung said a little cunningly, eyebrows moving up and down.

But Jungkook was not having Taehyung's impishness.

"First, Jimin-shii was not a fish. Second I didn't catch anything, I dont like fishing that much. Third You're not handsome" Jungkook retorts

"that was idiom! idiot!" The Prince mouth falls.

Taehyung wanted to take his words back, Jungkook can act, act like dumb.

"I know" The raven haired smugly said.

"So if I'm not handsome,who do you think is? Seokjin?" Jungkook stop in his hands in the air, and Taehyung smiled triumphantly.

It was 8 months ago but Taehyung never forget to mention that name.

"Shut up"

"Yah! I'm the prince!"

"so?"

Taehyung and Jungkook are friends because they can talk freely with each other, Taehyung was feared because his the prince, people are hungry to please him and be fake if it only to made him recognize them while Jungkook was the kid who everyone envy off, good at everything, good looks and his in one of the most riches families and he was hated because of that. So they keep distance to other people. And they ended up being friends. Because Taehyung accidentally throw a ball at Jungkook's head and the raven haired curse him for it.

"you dont love me anymore!! you hated me! no, you loathed me!"

"hyung stop exagerating things" Jungkook sigh, and continue with his work.

"But seriously kookie, I'm bored" And the pleading sound of Taehyung is what make Jungkook to stop what his doing and decided to just entertain the prince 

"okay, what do you want to do?"

"Let's go to the Park's manor"

or not.

"...why?" Jungkook ask a little cautious.

"his my friend, I want to visit him" Taehyung smiled, but Jungkook knows that there was a glint of mischieviousness in the prince eyes.

"you can do that with out me" 

"..." Taehyung just keep silent,lips forming a pout.

"hyung, how many times do I have to say stop being a match maker and let me live the way I want"

"but your life was dull and boring, you need some romance" 

"You're also single you know?" Jungkook said with the tone of 'as a matter of fact'

"I'm a prince, my parents was the one who will pick the one that I will marry" Taehyung shrug, acting nonchalant.

"you know that I know your parents right?"

Taehyung was going to say yeah but in the end he wanted a yes and ended up "yeas?"

"so stop lying, they're supportive and not really the stereotype, if you wanted Jimin just go and date him"

"but he wanted you"

"what will make you stop?" 

"hmm, how about you tell me you is Seokjin?" Taehyung said, smirked on his lips. He already knows he won in this.

"Like I said, I dont know, I just blurted it out"

"So there's no Seokjin?"

"yes"

"then why not Jimin?"

"when will you stop?" Jungkook asked, his pissed but not mad.It's just because Taehyung keep making him see Jimin, that they've met in the coronation party eight months ago.

"maybe when Seokjin appears?"

"you know he won't"

"then I'll never stop"

"fine, I'll go with you but that's that. Okay?" He finally agrees, but Taehyung keep his mouth shut.

"hyung"

"...k" The prince sigh, atleast he can make Jungkook go with him.

"let me just clean this up"

***

"where are we going? I don't think this was the right route" Jungkook ask, right no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter