End.

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What would you do if you had planned a day out to sheer perfection. But then met with an unforseen circumstance?

This was Dahyun's current problem.

it was the the first of July, and also Dahyun's and Sana's one year anniversary. 

So, it was of no surprise this day had been perfected to the utmost highest standards.

It was currently 12:26 am and Dahyun was Groaning into her pillow out of frustration as the raindrops smashed against the window above her.

"why did this have to happen today, out of all the days for it to rain why did you choose this one LORD?" she cried out as a last effort to release her anger.

in the process of doing so however, she fell off her bed along with her already disheveled bed sheets.

"For Christ's sake" she huffed.

She proceeded to get up from the unflattering position she was in and marched into the bathroom, disregarding the fact that her room now looked like it was hit by a storm.

- 45 minutes later -

Dahyun was now freshened up and filled to the brim with breakfast, all there was left to do was try to come up with a plan B. 

"this should be ea-" Dahyun's track of thought was interrupted when an all too familiar knocking patter made it's presence know on the wooden door, causing her heart to be filled with dread.

"no, No, NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING THIS CANNOT GET ANY WORSE" she whined, but still made her way to the door and looked through the peep hole, which only further caused her to panic as she was greeted with the literal sun of her life.

She hesitated to open the door, as the want to feign ignorance and pretend she wasn't there was a strong one, but the image of Sana pouting and feeling sadness as a result of her doing was a big no no in Dahyun's book.

And that's how she ended up sitting on the same sofa as sana, whilst twiddling with her thumbs In complete silence. 

Sana gave her a questioning look In regards to this very out of character behaviour.

Dahyun cringed inwardly at how badly this was going after at least 15 minutes had passed and so she cracked.

"I'M SORRY I HA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter