Five Years Later

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby Goodnight - B1A4

http://youtu.be/j_ZnxKSPJH8

Five years had passed. They were slow but not all bad. You and Henry had built your relationship back to the way it was. Almost, at least. There were still moments where the two of you found it hard to communicate but it was just a mountain that both of you would tackle together.

The day you were discharged from the hostpital you had stayed with your brother, Hongki and his wife. Which you learned her name was Sarah. Sweet English lady. Hongki was lucky. It was your first friend that was a girl. Most of the time you had difficulty communicating with other females.

Besides that, Henry had used some of the inheritance from his father to build your step-mother and her son, Chaejin, a bigger home.

There were lots of tears as the three of you were reunited. Siwon had payed them frequent visits to keep them up to date, but had effectively left out the part where you were kidnapped. You would never tell them that. Bliss was what you gave them.

As for Yongguk and the rest of B.A.P. They were in prison. Every week you visited them though. After five years they still have two more. Zelo was let out after two years much to your effort.

Currently he was living with you and Henry, just until his hyungs were out of jail and could help support him.

If the reader is curious, yes you did marry Henry. It was a beautiful wedding. Three years its been.

"Henry." He looked up from his book. "You child needs to be picked up from daycare. Can you? I'm a little busy right now." You gestured to the baby in your arms.

The two of you had one two year old and now a little 6 month old baby was in your arms.

Henry smiled and stood. He walked over and gathered you and his baby in his arms. He kissed her head softly before going for your lips.

They were smooth and gentle against yours and he cupped your head. The kiss was broken by you.

"Not in front of the baby." You whispered, pecking his lips once.

Henry smirked. "Tonight then?"

You lightly chuckled. "We'll see."

"Oh gag me." Zelo muttered, coming from downstairs.

"Junhong. Go with Henry to pick up Seyong." He nodded and walked outside.

"I feel like he our unruly teenager." Henry frowned.

"I heard that!" Zelo shouted from outside.

"You were meant too!" he yelled back.

"Just go." You told him.

"Yes ma'am." Henry walked out the door but stuck his head back in. "And...tonight?" He wiggled his eyebrows. You ignored him and went upstairs.

"I take that as a yes!"

You chuckled and went to change Hyuna's diaper.

"Shall we go see the SUJU Uncles today?"

 

"She's so cute!"

"Awe!"

"Cute than a puppy!"

"I'm going to steal her!"

"Henry is so lucky!"

"We can we have one toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter