As the Rain falls

Me and Him

It was quite a gloomy day, with rain pattering down like there was no tomorrow. Since the weather was bad, the cafe didn't have any costumers, i was stuck cleaning the areas eventhough it was already spotless. I heard something sweet in the background, it was Bts's new comeback, I suddenly felt light and happy; i held the cold handle of the mop, standing still and humming to the beat of the song resonating from the speaker, feeling deeply lost in their voices.

'Ting-aLing'

Interupted by the sound of the doorbell, I realised that a costumer had entered, I quickly dragged my clenaing equipment away and put it behing the till. I waited for the costumer to come in and order. He had quite a small figure, that  screamed masculinity yet fragile. I hadn't yet realised but this costumer had been drenched head to toe by the rain, so i quickly went inside the staff room, scrambled for a clean towel and came outside to offer the towel to him. It was proper 'etiquette', the boss always told the workers,

"serve the costumers with a smile, and create an atmosphere so they feel nice and cosy, that's what i want my Cafe to feel like".

The costumer was wearing a black cap althought it didn't fit with the weather, but all i thought was it was some sprt of fashion statement, and as he took the towel i offered him, he quitely uttered "thank you", right that moment i felt like i recognised the familiar voice. He took his cap off and dried his hair and face, it took me a while to understand that what i was seening in front of me was a man who i have always been loving. Lost and confused i asked what he wanted to buy, still feeling as if i was dreaming. He asked if there was white mochas in the menu, which was, and asked me to give him one of those as well as a small sized chocolate cake. I went ahead and prepared his order, and when i was ready i gave it to him. I felt really lost, i didn't want to lose this chance to speak with who i thought was the one person who i always looked up to.

Silently and unconfidently i asked, "excuse me, but you are Jimin right?", through his dress up he was almost unrecognisable, but he turned around, sweetly smiled and replied

"Ah yes,"